Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Werewolf: BCU

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    Additionally, how long are you going to trust Abigail?

I can't see any credible scenario where Abigail isn't the priest.

If she's not there would have been a counter claim yesterday unless the real priest was dead. Then you look at who could have been the priest if it's noit Abigail:

Patrick: confirmed NRV, no questions, right?

Jake: this is the only outside possibility imo, Jake was the priest but for some reason didn't role claim. How would Abigail know that he was priest? Maybe she didn't and her role claim was a last ditch effort to avoid the lynch. It's a very very slim possibility imo

Derry/Fiona: From the wording of yesterday's munch post, we know that one of these was the BG and the other was "the attacker" so I can't see how either fit as a priest.

Abigail is 99.9% clear as a villager for me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    Using Isla's work here, based on Abi's claims. Eva, Lucy and Isla were all on the two vote train on day one. Lucy did switch from Vernon to Fiona so would have been on the two vote train anyway. The next day they are all in on the Frank train. Of these Isla is the first one in, potentially the wolf who tried in to save Jake but failed and is now hiding in Frank's voters early on. Then it comes to teammates. Would both wolves go for Frank yesterday? Perhaps, but I would have thought it would be more likely to spread their votes. Which may bring me to Holly. However, giving that both teams munched outside of the main wagon (I'm actually going to go back on the above sentence where I thought wolves would spread their votes) I'm wagering that all three remaining baddies are in the Frank voters and neither of them wanted to reduce the pile to hide in. The above is assuming Abi is legit and I'm happy enough to believe that for the moment anyway. I know I'm good so that means at least two in the Frank voters, and I'm leaning towards three with Isla probably top of my list.

Day 1 Lynch vote

Jake: Holly, Barbara, Derry, Nigel
    Fiona: Eva, Lucy
    Eva: Senan, Isla
    Vernon: Fiona
    Frank: Emily
    Barbara: Jake
    Nigel: Steve
    Emily: Abigail

Didn't vote: Frank, Vernon, Katie

Day 2 Lynch Vote

Frank: Emily, Isla, Lucy, Vernon, Eva, Nigel, Katie
    Senan: Abigail, Frank
    Vernon: Holly
    Isla: Senan
    Barbara: Barbara

So you thinking Isla/Vernon/Katie for wolves, same as myself?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

This Vern is very different from mechanics based Vern from yesterday anyways I will say that.

I'd like to hear more from Katie, we currently have very little to go on with you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Not at all its just very wolfy and a great way to pad your post count, now maybe you have been making reads all game I dont know just something I noted is all,

Also I find it hilarious that you asked another question :D

Please go on.....

I can ask questions its not exclusivly an evil trait.

I have also offered my opinions too. Im happy with my play.

• Advertisement

The other reason I am convinced that either Vernon or Katie is bad, specifically Frankenstein:
    Baggly wrote: »
    The Bad -

Team 1
    The Night King, White Walker and Viscerion. Will compete with the sk team for N1 munch and will have one kill per night. Any member of the team may place the kill order

Team 2
    Dr Frankenstein - Dr Frankenstein is vulnerable to all manner of attacks. However everyone he kills, he inherits their powers and can use them at his own will.He can not inherit a kill from the opposing evil team even if he kills one of them.

The Monster - Frankenstein's monster follows Dr Frankenstein around but can not inherit powers, if the doctor dies the monster will make the kill orders.

So this post refers to Patrick's death, N1, one kill.
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Steve and Derry were cornered while they returned to their homes during the night. An attacker approached them and lunged for Steve. An unknown protector jumped from the shadows to Steves defense, killing the attacker, but also suffering a mortal wound. Derry WW and Fiona WW have died

Two people died, but only one was attacked. We know that since Fiona is the Night King that it was Team 1 hat attacked, not Frankenstein. The likelihood is that Vernon or Katie is Frankenstein as they weren't posting and more than likely not submitting a kill order.
    duffman13 wrote: »
    Steve was gathering himself, he was so lucky to have survived, he'd live each day from now on as if it was his last! He got up early to go forage for some breakfast as he stepped out of his shack - THUNK- a heavy mallet came crashing down on his head splitting his skull right in half. His assailant made off into the thick tree cover.
    Steve WW is Dead

On the other side of town Barbara was simillarly starting her day, she was washing her hair in a creek she had found, she went to dunk her head back down one more time but where the water had been was solid ice, it was colder now, she wondered why she hadn't noticed that and when it had started, she didn't have time to think as a shaddow fell over where she knelt and her heart was pierced with an icy dagger.
    Barbara WW is dead

Vernon and Katie are subbed out and surprise! We have two kills again, one from each team.

Thoughts?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    This Vern is very different from mechanics based Vern from yesterday anyways I will say that.

Talking mechanics is a possible way to pad your post count aye Vern. Winky face

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

I do apologise for having no reads yesterday morning when I was in the game about 5 minutes i will try harder in future,

Eva WW wrote: »
    The other reason I am convinced that either Vernon or Katie is bad, specifically Frankenstein:

Two people died, but only one was attacked. We know that since Fiona is the Night King that it was Team 1 hat attacked, not Frankenstein. The likelihood is that Vernon or Katie is Frankenstein as they weren't posting and more than likely not submitting a kill order.

Vernon and Katie are subbed out and surprise! We have two kills again, one from each team.

Thoughts?

Patrick's death was N0 rather than N1. The competition was for the N1 munch.. Derry/Fiona were N1 but as you say that reads as having been only 1 attack.

The theory may still hold water though as we would have expected 2 kills on N0?

Thoughts?

this makes no sense

• Advertisement

Vernon WW wrote:
    I do apologise for having no reads yesterday morning when I was in the game about 5 minutes i will try harder in future,

Ah Vern that's not what I meant at all, very defensive of you.

I just meant that by around 7pm yesterday you had 8 posts all of which were centred around mechanics, you'd agree if it was someone else it looks a bit suss right?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

I'd be interested to see what the munches were this morning though as Nigel seemed 100% they are both villagers, not many ways to know that, unless you munched steve and didnt lose a team mate

barbara was jesus
    steve was targeted, combined wiht his night 1 vote, then getting killed today

both are (were) villagers IMO

Nigel WW wrote:
    barbara was jesus steve was targeted, combined wiht his night 1 vote, then getting killed today

Errr

Not according to Abi

Babs was the countdown clock

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

So you thinking Isla/Vernon/Katie for wolves, same as myself?

Leaning towards that trio as being bad but maybe not Vernon and Katie. You make a very compelling point for one of them being frankenstein.

this makes no sense

I think it potentially does if Jake (monster) is unable to place the munch order, this is from the OP:
    The Monster - Frankenstein's monster follows Dr Frankenstein around but can not inherit powers, if the doctor dies the monster will make the kill orders.
    So Jake makes the kill order if Frankenstein dies but what would happen if Frankenstein just wasn't online? No kill order or is Jake does it?

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Well I certainly didn't expect to be here this morning. As others have already said though the two evil sides could have thought the other side would take me out. Also they have you all doubting me now so they might be hoping you guys take me out for them.

Frank was NRV
    Steve was NRV
    Babs was the countdown clock - good

maybe not jesus so; which means we have hidden roles

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    I think it potentially does if Jake (monster) is unable to place the munch order, this is from the OP:

So Jake makes the kill order if Frankenstein dies but what would happen if Frankenstein just wasn't online? No kill order or is Jake does it?

I would assume no kill orders unless frankenstein is dead. To do otherwise would be specifically against the OP.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    barbara was jesus

I don't think so

Abigail said "countdown clock" but was that a hidden role or was Abigail just joking around because Barbara had been posting non-stop? The latter imo

But was there not 2 kill orders put in on night 1, maybe I need to read that back

But was there not 2 kill orders put in on night 1, maybe I need to read that back

N0 there was only one kill order

N1 the wording says one attacker and one protector killed which means only one attack. This makes sense because the OP says there'll be a comp for the N1 munch

It's worth reading back on the munch post from yesterday, it was fairly confusing at the time although I think Abigail's information clarifies it

• Advertisement

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Steve and Derry were cornered while they returned to their homes during the night. An attacker approached them and lunged for Steve. An unknown protector jumped from the shadows to Steves defense, killing the attacker, but also suffering a mortal wound. Derry WW and Fiona WW have died

O i read this originally as, steve and derry being attacked,

So Derry was the bodygaurd?

O i read this originally as, steve and derry being attacked,

According to Abigail, yes. The way it reads, one of them was the BG anyway and I'm happy to believe Abigail

Vernon WW wrote:

According to Abi yes, and Fiona was the Night King

barbara was jesus

not his night 1 vote, that was me :P

i had 2 reasons to think him village yesterday, plus getting munched today

me and steve reach the same conclusion. i'll have to have him as village. the above, combined with the attack on him this morning.

that was my reason for thinking steve village yesterday

would be a nice wolf play. abigail thinks she's getting lynched, gambles on the priest being dead (nothing to lose) and claims that role.

best case scenario it works
    worst case is there is a counter claim and the baddies have the priest.

how plausible is that? games are tough with no auto priest. doesn't suit my play style. i aint good at investigating prior posts
    Steve WW wrote: »
    Shouldn't we hold the horses for a while?

What has Abigail actually revealed that proves she's Gabriel? How do we know she's not lying?

It was all already known or strongly speculated.

Known.

As Barbara and I (and maybe others) theorized.

As almost everyone thought.

Already strongly speculated she was the wolf. The Night King could be invention. Besides, if Abigail's a wolf on the same team, she knows exactly what Fiona was anyway.

This could easily be a desperate wolf looking to save herself with a fake role claim, and failing that, forcing the hand of the real Gabriel to come out and reveal himself, which means the wolves will have their juicy target set tomorrow morning.

(Or even a NRV trying to save herself by any means).

Only the real Gabriel could know that Abigail was lying, but would then have to sacrifice himself for munch tomorrow morning with no protector now in play. Dr. Frankenstein, still alive, could be the attacker and inherit the Priest's powers, in which case we'd be in trouble.

And the question is: How would a counter claim be able to prove Abigail's claims false anyway?

I wasn't particularly planning on voting for Abigail, but if I was, I don't see how her role claim changes an awful lot.

The real priest could even be dead (Jake).

that there

Colours using Abi's claim data.

Day 1 Lynch vote

Jake: Holly, Barbara, Derry, Nigel
    Fiona: Eva, Lucy
    Eva: Senan, Isla
    Vernon: Fiona
    Frank: Emily
    Barbara: Jake
    Emily: Abigail

Didn't vote: Frank, Vernon, Katie

Day 2 Lynch Vote

Frank: Emily, Isla, Lucy, Vernon, Eva, Nigel, Katie
    Senan: Abigail, Frank
    Vernon: Holly
    Isla: Senan
    Barbara: Barbara

those 2 non votes on night 1 suck balls.

N0 there was only one kill order

N1 the wording says one attacker and one protector killed which means only one attack. This makes sense because the OP says there'll be a comp for the N1 munch

It's worth reading back on the munch post from yesterday, it was fairly confusing at the time although I think Abigail's information clarifies it

Oh I see, so my theory still stands I just have it slightly jumbled. So you're saying a second person should have been killed alongside Patrick?

It still makes sense, Team 1 had nobody to compete with if Frankenstein wasn't posting and sending in kill orders.
    I also read it as Jake (Frankenstein's monster) couldn't send in an order unless Frankenstein was dead.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

I'd just like to point out that if I wasn't the priest I would not have given babs role as the countdown clock, knowing that it was never a role before, just a fake claim. Also, the fact that Babs was the countdown clock means we need to consider the fact that there might be other roles in play that we are not aware of

• Advertisement

any merit in abigail confirming if her apprentice is alive or dead?

Advertisement