Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Werewolf: BCU

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Vernon you were very quick to jump in and say my theory made no sense

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I'd just like to point out that if I wasn't the priest I would not have given babs role as the countdown clock, knowing that it was never a role before, just a fake claim. Also, the fact that Babs was the countdown clock means we need to consider the fact that there might be other roles in play that we are not aware of

I think the big thing about the countdown clock is we have no idea what it does and there's a possibility that Frankenstein now has this role and whatever power went along with it.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    any merit in abigail confirming if her apprentice is alive or dead?

none.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Vernon you were very quick to jump in and say my theory made no sense

Well tbf when I thought there was 2 kill orders put in that night it didn't make any sense, my timing of when I replied is merely coincidental to me being online when you posted.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I'd just like to point out that if I wasn't the priest I would not have given babs role as the countdown clock, knowing that it was never a role before, just a fake claim. Also, the fact that Babs was the countdown clock means we need to consider the fact that there might be other roles in play that we are not aware of

Im inclined to believe you are priest,

The countdown clock bothers me in one instance, yet makes me feel better about your reveal in another instance.

I dont think the role would be a real role as it wasnt a real role previously.

However would a wolf risk revealing this role if its not a real role.

Im believing Abi is priest. God damn mods with the Clock role.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

I think the big thing about the countdown clock is we have no idea what it does and there's a possibility that Frankenstein now has this role and whatever power went along with it.

barbara voted 1st on monday, last yesterday.

maybe whoever votes 1st tonight inherited those powers?

none.

it could be handy to know, in case someone claims apprentice.

something to bear in mind till 10pm tonight

barbara was jesus
    steve was targeted, combined wiht his night 1 vote, then getting killed today

both are (were) villagers IMO

Why do you think Babs is Jesus?

See it wasnt a real role previously.

So if mods have added it this game, its new and unknown.

Necro was the one who claimed he was a clock right, did he make up any powers for it? I cant remember

Emily WW wrote: »
    Why do you think Babs is Jesus?

i did until abigail said the countdown clock.

cos she was claiming a role, and the only role that fit was jesus. she followed someone night 1 and jake put in the kill order. thats the only way she could have known jake was a wolf.
    well up until the reveal of a hidden role

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

i did until abigail said the countdown clock.

cos she was claiming a role, and the only role that fit was jesus. she followed someone night 1 and jake put in the kill order. thats the only way she could have known jake was a wolf.
    well up until the reveal of a hidden role

But she was wrong in the fact that Jake was a wolf. He was apprentice sk. So maybe she just got alignment rather than role?

Colours using Abi's claim data.

Day 1 Lynch vote

Jake: Holly, Barbara, Derry, Nigel
    Fiona: Eva, Lucy
    Eva: Senan, Isla
    Vernon: Fiona
    Frank: Emily
    Barbara: Jake
    Nigel: Steve
    Emily: Abigail

Didn't vote: Frank, Vernon, Katie

Day 2 Lynch Vote

Frank: Emily, Isla, Lucy, Vernon, Eva, Nigel, Katie
    Senan: Abigail, Frank
    Vernon: Holly
    Isla: Senan
    Nigel: Steve
    Barbara: Barbara

those 2 non votes on night 1 suck balls.

jake was SK. 1 more team member
    fiona was wolf. 2 more team members

holly and nigel are not on jakes team
    eva and lucy are not on fionas team

jakes remaining team member:
    Senan, Isla, Emily, Vernon, Katie, Eva, Lucy

fionas remaing 2 members:
    Senan, Isla, Emily, Vernon, Katie, Holly, Nigel

based on odds i propose we lynch in Senan, Isla, Emily, Vernon, Katie: they can be on both teams.

i need to think about this some more

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Nigel WW wrote:

Hmmm. Your late vote doomed Jake which would normally be an ok look but given (from Abis info) Fiona was a wolf I wonder were you putting a nail in the Jake coffin to save your buddy Fiona..

Then we get to yesterday and you're flittering around with last minute vote switches again there.

Something is funky in Chinatown with you Nidge.

Holly WW wrote: »
    Hmmm. Your late vote doomed Jake which would normally be an ok look but given (from Abis info) Fiona was a wolf I wonder were you putting a nail in the Jake coffin to save your buddy Fiona..

Then we get to yesterday and you're flittering around with last minute vote switches again there.

Something is funky in Chinatown with you Nidge.

absolutely i can be on Fiona's team. i said that above. just not on jakes team.

If it helps I think both of ye are wolfs

Vernon WW wrote:

Any reason or just random accusation mode?

Vernon WW wrote: »

Whos that directed at?

If I had to vote right now Id vote Nigel me thinks.

What about you Vern? If you had to vote for someone now, whod get your vote

it will be very annoying if yourself and katie are both bad. that would be vital info the village would have missed out on, those night 1 non votes.

Whos that directed at?

my vote right now would be senan or isla. im gonna try and do a ISO later on on both.

why me?

Emily WW wrote:

I'm leaning that way at the moment myself. But in your case I believe you stated previously that you liked Nigel and didn't want to vote him, why the sudden change?

I'm gonna look into Isla and look at Vern's posts from today later too when I get on the laptop, those three are sort of top of my list at the moment.

• Advertisement

Whos that directed at?

it was directed at orla and nigel they have both tried to lead us away from looking at the Jake voters in different ways today.

Vernon WW wrote:
    it was directed at orla and nigel they have both tried to lead us away from looking at the Jake voters in different ways today.

I'm Holly, Vern hunny :)

I'm Holly, Vern hunny :)

ha ha ha :o

by all means look into the jake voters.

i will be going on what gives us the best chance of hitting a baddie

Vernon WW wrote:

In what way does me asking us to look at the night 1 votes' lead people away from Jake voters... He was lynched on night 1.

Just curious how you think I'm trying to lead people away from that

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

TBF, that's a reasonable theory although it doesn't really narrow down the numbers - 6 possibilities for each

In what way does me asking us to look at the night 1 votes' lead people away from Jake voters... He was lynched on night 1.

Just curious how you think I'm trying to lead people away from that

It was just my thoughts when you were saying after Abis information that we look for the remaining SK, which would point away from both you and Nigel as its unlikely if ye sks would have voted for Jake.

Now killing the last SK is of course the best action no doubt tbf. but thats what lead me to be suspicious of ye 2 originally a little and then nigel coming on pushing away from ye 2 cemented it a bit more

based on odds i propose we lynch in Senan, Isla, Emily, Vernon, Katie: they can be on both teams.

i need to think about this some more

scratch the above for the moment.

there is defo 1 wolf in Senan, Isla, Emily, Vernon, Katie. so worst case we have a 20% chance

looking at fionas team, we have a 28% chance. luckily, it still has senan and isla.

Vernon WW wrote:
    It was just my thoughts when you were saying after Abis information that we look for the remaining SK, which would point away from both you and Nigel as its unlikely if ye sks would have voted for Jake.

Well absolutely finding the last SK is optimal, but as I think Emily mentioned there's no way we can really be certain on that. We do need to hit a baddy pretty badly tonight of any description that's for definite

• Advertisement

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Is it good though Nigel ?

I know things will pick up but sometimes it’s nice to arrive and you’ve only missed a person mostly talking to themselves.
    Not an awful lot to go on to be fair. Looks like day 1 lynch will end up a crapshoot unless things pick up soon. We need more interactions guys...

I challange those not posting to come to the party otherwise we wrap them
    Up in a lynch fest lotto.
    I’ve now posted as much as half the village. :pac:
    5 baddies and 3 RVs in

Abigail WW
    Barbara WW
    Derry WW
    Emily WW
    Eva WW
    Fiona WW
    Frank WW
    Holly WW
    Isla WW
    Jake WW
    Katie WW
    Lucy WW
    Nigel WW
    Senan WW
    Steve WW
    Vernon WW

Patrick WW - Dead NRV - random kill or agreed between Bad teams , does it matter?
    Maybe, just seemed quite random.
    Just home and catching up, not sure I see an awful lot, I’m not a fan of N1 lynch as I never have a decent target. Playing tennis later aswell so won’t be around at lynch time.
    Is anybody “obviously” a villager? :confused:
    In the next half an hour and I’m thinking of Vernon or Katie as I don’t have a solid feel from rush reading.
    Are you serious? I’ve never played this game and been overly confident on my night 1 pick. Never ever ever, so maybe I’m either a bad player or some of you are bluffers.
    It’s almost like I’m in a different world ...... :pac:

Do you feel you are most villagey because of your Spartan Gifs or because you couldn’t he a wolf because you have been around a lot? A wolf with a lot of free time can create whatever narrative they want, especially now there’s no seer, very easy for wolves to claim NRV.
    Why are you voting for yourself, I don’t necessarily think you are bad TBH , it’s just when you see players claiming kinda lock clear it is a bit of a red flag.

I’ve voted for myself in the past when I wasn’t sure who to pick (usually night 1 or 2), can’t say it ever had anything to do with my alignment as it’s more likely to bring on attention then deflect it!
    Me neither, but I’ve been lynched for less. In fact I can think of multiple reasons for being lynched and for the exact opposite and being lynched. Posting fluff or too much mechanics, too cocky or too quite , too much or little or middle range posting, TWTBAW (Barbara) or TVTBAV (Holly) :pac:

all of fiona's posts.

interactions:

nigel 3
    barbara 4
    lucy 1
    steve 1

Advertisement