Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Werewolf: BCU

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Nigel WW wrote:
    all of fiona's posts.

That comment in her last post about me is interesting. Wolfy shade on me without being too blatant about it.

Is TVTBAVT even a thing?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    I'm leaning that way at the moment myself. But in your case I believe you stated previously that you liked Nigel and didn't want to vote him, why the sudden change?

I'm gonna look into Isla and look at Vern's posts from today later too when I get on the laptop, those three are sort of top of my list at the moment.

I liked some of his earlier posts.

Some of his posts yesterday, coupled with his vote and Abis reveal makes me think he could be a wolf.

Im not 100 percent convinced though, its just where my vote is now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    I liked some of his earlier posts.

Some of his posts yesterday, coupled with his vote and Abis reveal makes me think he could be a wolf.

Im not 100 percent convinced though, its just where my vote is now

stick in your vote for me so

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Fiona considering voting Vernon and Katie on day 1 makes me eve more sure at least one if not both are wolves. Such an easy bus for a wolf to throw wolves not posting under the bus to make yourself look villagery

Nigel WW wrote: »
    stick in your vote for me so

Im happy to.

• Advertisement

I would really love Katie to come back online so I could decide if we're lynching her or Vernon tonight.

barbara voted 1st on monday, last yesterday.

maybe whoever votes 1st tonight inherited those powers?

what do we think of this theory, given Emily has voted 1st?

and the fact that she can be on jakes team:

jakes remaining team member:
    Senan, Isla, Emily, Vernon, Katie, Eva, Lucy

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

What powers are you surmising that Barbara had? And why would they transfer with the first vote?

Eva WW wrote: »
    I would really love Katie to come back online so I could decide if we're lynching her or Vernon tonight.

Katies another possible vote. While I am happy to vote Nigel now, I am looking forward to what Katie adds to the situation.

Nigel, why did you have Steve down as good yesterday?

and the fact that she can be on jakes team:

jakes remaining team member:
    Senan, Isla, Emily, Vernon, Katie, Eva, Lucy

I can confirm I have inherited no powers.

• Advertisement

Lucy WW wrote: »
    What powers are you surmising that Barbara had? And why would they transfer with the first vote?

if she was the coutdown clock, whatever that is, she had some sort of power to know who jake was.

Dr Frankenstein - Dr Frankenstein is vulnerable to all manner of attacks. However everyone he kills, he inherits their powers and can use them at his own will.He can not inherit a kill from the opposing evil team even if he kills one of them.

thats the only thing i can come up with, voting 1st, then last, then emily voted 1st today.

the more i think about that though, if it was the case, emily prob would have voted earlier today.

Katies another possible vote. While I am happy to vote Nigel now, I am looking forward to what Katie adds to the situation.

Nigel, why did you have Steve down as good yesterday?
    would be a nice wolf play. abigail thinks she's getting lynched, gambles on the priest being dead (nothing to lose) and claims that role.

best case scenario it works
    worst case is there is a counter claim and the baddies have the priest.

how plausible is that? games are tough with no auto priest. doesn't suit my play style. i aint good at investigating prior posts
    Steve WW wrote: »
    Shouldn't we hold the horses for a while?

What has Abigail actually revealed that proves she's Gabriel? How do we know she's not lying?

It was all already known or strongly speculated.

Known.

As Barbara and I (and maybe others) theorized.

As almost everyone thought.

Already strongly speculated she was the wolf. The Night King could be invention. Besides, if Abigail's a wolf on the same team, she knows exactly what Fiona was anyway.

This could easily be a desperate wolf looking to save herself with a fake role claim, and failing that, forcing the hand of the real Gabriel to come out and reveal himself, which means the wolves will have their juicy target set tomorrow morning.

(Or even a NRV trying to save herself by any means).

Only the real Gabriel could know that Abigail was lying, but would then have to sacrifice himself for munch tomorrow morning with no protector now in play. Dr. Frankenstein, still alive, could be the attacker and inherit the Priest's powers, in which case we'd be in trouble.

And the question is: How would a counter claim be able to prove Abigail's claims false anyway?

I wasn't particularly planning on voting for Abigail, but if I was, I don't see how her role claim changes an awful lot.

The real priest could even be dead (Jake).
    me and steve reach the same conclusion. i'll have to have him as village. the above, combined with the attack on him this morning.

why yesterday i thought steve was village

if she was the coutdown clock, whatever that is, she had some sort of power to know who jake was.

Dr Frankenstein - Dr Frankenstein is vulnerable to all manner of attacks. However everyone he kills, he inherits their powers and can use them at his own will.He can not inherit a kill from the opposing evil team even if he kills one of them.

thats the only thing i can come up with, voting 1st, then last, then emily voted 1st today.

the more i think about that though, if it was the case, emily prob would have voted earlier today.

Why would I vote first today? Because of your half baked theory. Yeah ..... thats it.

why yesterday i thought steve was village

So because you think similar, that right? Cool. Thanks

So because you think similar, that right? Cool. Thanks

and because of the attack on him

Why would I vote first today? Because of your half baked theory. Yeah ..... thats it.

i wouldn't even say half baked! i did pull back on that the more i thought about it.

if is was the case you would have stuck in a token vote at 11am or something.

i wouldn't even say half baked! i did pull back on that the more i thought about it.

if is was the case you would have stuck in a token vote at 11am or something.

Im in no rush to vote. My vote was placed offically to state this is how I felt at the given time. I may change my mind as the day progresses.

So you're rationale for Steve being village had nothing to do with him being protected previously

Im in no rush to vote. My vote was placed offically to state this is how I felt at the given time. I may change my mind as the day progresses.

So you're rationale for Steve being village had nothing to do with him being protected previously

well i mean the attack and the protection is the same event

Emily WW wrote:

I know this isn't addressed at me but with regards to Steve.

According to Abi Fiona was the Night King so the wolves tried to hit him yesterday but failed because of the protect.

This mornings flavour seems to point to Babs as the wolf target. The mention of 'icy dagger to the heart'

So Steve gets targeted by both teams on two different days, ergo he is a villager.

He must have really rattled both teams for them both to take swings at him

According to Abi Fiona was the Night King so the wolves tried to hit him yesterday but failed because of the protect.

This mornings flavour seems to point to Babs as the wolf target. The mention of 'icy dagger to the heart'

So Steve gets targeted by both teams on two different days, ergo he is a villager.

and he voted for me both nights :o

• Advertisement

well i mean the attack and the protection is the same event

You do relaise that evils can kill other evils though right, and our BG most likley had no idea the allignment of Steve, right

Oh I agree with this rationalex however yesterday Nigel didnt know Steve was good.... yet he has happy to place him village. I just wanted to know why.

You do relaise that evils can kill other evils though right, and our BG most likley had no idea the allignment of Steve, right

i do. before we had the same thought, i had a village lean on him as he could of been on the other team, fairly certain that is on thread somewhere.

then i upgraded that lean to as sure as sure can be.

Steve and Derry were cornered while they returned to their homes during the night. An attacker approached them and lunged for Steve. An unknown protector jumped from the shadows to Steves defense, killing the attacker, but also suffering a mortal wound. Derry WW and Fiona WW have died

steve and derry attacked
    fiona defended steve and died
    steve survived
    derry died

so steve most likely village so far

there is my village lean on steve

Right. I've to do some work so will be back later.

Can't promise full attention after 6 though folks, football is back :D

there is my village lean on steve

I see your rationle but its not based on anything other than hes was protected.

Just because our BG felt he was good, doesnt mean hes good.

Never the less, if we believe Abi, them Steve was good. Had Steve been bad it would look bad for you Nigel. Eva too.

Right. I've to do some work so will be back later.

Can't promise full attention after 6 though folks, football is back :D

8pm onwards and im missing

Hey Vernon, what made you change your mind about Katie? I thought viewing low posters or subs as wolfy was wolfy in itself? Why the change of heart and vote?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Hey Vernon, what made you change your mind about Katie? I thought viewing low posters or subs as wolfy was wolfy in itself? Why the change of heart and vote?

You changed my mind with your theory, and the optimal play would be to kill the SK, and I know Im not the Sk so that why I voted there.

I also might not be around later and wanted to get my vote in, so I wouldn't have a repeat of last night.

I'm open minded enough to listen to other people in the game, and there is a difference between going after low poster subs with no reasoning and having a theory

• Advertisement

Vernon WW wrote: »
    You changed my mind with your theory, and the optimal play would be to kill the SK, and I know Im not the Sk so that why I voted there.

I also might not be around later and wanted to get my vote in, so I wouldn't have a repeat of last night.

I'm open minded enough to listen to other people in the game, and there is a difference between going after low poster subs with no reasoning and having a theory

Low posters usually have an evil. However with the amount of subs in this game, Id imagine some subs may be pushed for time as they couldnt commit to the game in the first place.

That said I think Katie in particular looks suspect, she needs to interact with the group somewhat to explain herself RE her late vote last night

Advertisement