Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Werewolf: BCU

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    I think it potentially does if Jake (monster) is unable to place the munch order, this is from the OP:

So Jake makes the kill order if Frankenstein dies but what would happen if Frankenstein just wasn't online? No kill order or is Jake does it?
    Senan WW wrote: »
    I would assume no kill orders unless frankenstein is dead. To do otherwise would be specifically against the OP.

Is it not obvious that I was showing what I thought about Lucy's post. Why would I say "you would assume" over "I would assume"? I'm the one doing the assuming. Lucy was doing the asking so she wasn't assuming.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    Is it not obvious that I was showing what I thought about Lucy's post. Why would I say "you would assume" over "I would assume"? I'm the one doing the assuming. Lucy was doing the asking so she wasn't assuming.

i read it using the below definition of assume:

assume: take or begin to have (power or responsibility)

anyway this is silly by me i think, as the monster is dead

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    i read it using the below definition of assume:

assume: take or begin to have (power or responsibility)

Well you should read it by the other definition of assume

"suppose to be the case, without proof"

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Anyways, I'll be only on intermittently from 6 so gonna drop a vote on Isla now as per my ISO

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Abigail, you note you chose an apprentice.

Why?

Emily WW wrote: »
    Abigail, you note you chose an apprentice.

Why?

she has

Nigel WW wrote: »
    she has

I know, but why did she chose one? Did she have to?

Lucy, how many previous games have you played?

You gonna stick on Nidge for the vote tonight Emser? Who else you looking at?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

I like Holly's ISO of Isla, pretty good points

Holly WW wrote: »
    You gonna stick on Nidge for the vote tonight Emser? Who else you looking at?

Im not set on anyone, currently Nigel is my placeholder.

Im re-reading from page 1..... on page 7 at the mintue with a few posts quoted.

Anyone can be a wolf, including Abi....... Im just reading to see what I can find feeling.

@Veron

You talked all day about Nigel being your biggest suspicion, accused Holly as well, threw shade at Eva for going after myself and yourself for being subbed ....

... and then you drop a vote on me and bugger off.

Seems a bit out of character no?

Things that stood out from Day 1
    Derry WW wrote: »
    Hey Isla

You've listed 10 out of 17 people there
    There are 5 baddies in total
    But you're betting on at least one in there

Riiigghhhttt

not a good look Isla

Just noting this as I re-read through. Derry judging Isla's math skills. Derry was suspect of Isla, he also guessed Steve to be good...... maybe hes right about Isla.

Aaaah, that changes things if the task is for tomorrow's munch rather than this morning's munch.

What does SK stand for?

Now, Im not sure if Lucy is new or not. But they have seemed to have a decent grasp of the game IMO.

The posted quoted was from Monday..... they didnt know what SK meant?

Worth noting.
    I must be missing something here :( I've never played in a game without auto-priest before

I find it hard to believe you’ve played in games without SK’s….. most games, not all have SKs

I shall look through day 2 and today in a few.

A bit of gut feel and deduction:

Nige and Isla are the wolves, Vernon the SK

SK could be Senan as well, but Vernon feels better right now

Katie WW wrote: »
    @Veron

You talked all day about Nigel being your biggest suspicion, accused Holly as well, threw shade at Eva for going after myself and yourself for being subbed ....

... and then you drop a vote on me and bugger off.

Seems a bit out of character no?

I did notice that if I'm honest, he was pushing Nigel (and to a lesser extent myself) then suddenly drops a vote on Katie (well you).

Added to that he also posted this....
    Vernon WW wrote: »
    When did you post this yesterday.

I have got to say its mighty wolfy to go after 2 players who has subbed in as 2 of your wolf leans.

Wolfs find it hard to come up with reasons to find pretend wolfs so picking 2 sub players out is easy targets, kinda like low posters
    Well as I said its a pretty easy place to go to, if you are looking for easy people to target,

Nothing really to consider I didn't say anything other then, your jumping on 2 subs, it a very very very wolfy thing to do,

Something to keep an eye on no doubt,

I've bigger nigels to fry today though I think

He caveated his reasoning for voting you with this
    You changed my mind with your theory, and the optimal play would be to kill the SK, and I know Im not the Sk so that why I voted there.

I also might not be around later and wanted to get my vote in, so I wouldn't have a repeat of last night.

I'm open minded enough to listen to other people in the game, and there is a difference between going after low poster subs with no reasoning and having a theory

BUT yet this is his only other post on Eva's theory that I can find
    this makes no sense

So ummmm....

Yeah Vernon is SK trying to survive I think. He goes after who he feels is the easiest lynch rather than actually trying.

Most of his posts are mechanics based rather than hunting for wolves, he just wants to blend in.

Yeah Vernon is SK trying to survive I think. He goes after who he feels is the easiest lynch rather than actually trying.

Most of his posts are mechanics based rather than hunting for wolves, he just wants to blend in.

That makes sense given he was pushing on me and Nigel as the wolves earlier too....
    Night 1 votes, will no doubt lead away from you and Nigel if we go sk hunting

He's trying to push us off SK hunting here

Fcuk it. I think you're right Katie, and if we can kill the SK we half the kill rate

Vote going in for Vernon

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

I've been debating whether disclosing this was to the benefit of the village or not. I chose Babs as my apprentice. She was the only one I could be almost certain was a villager.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I've been debating whether disclosing this was to the benefit of the village or not. I chose Babs as my apprentice. She was the only one I could be almost certain was a villager.

Is that why she showed as the clock, or was it unrelated?

Is that why she showed as the clock, or was it unrelated?

Unrelated. She showed as the clock and my apprentice

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Reading back through people's notes on today, great to see you back with us Katie, and that we're all on the same train of thought re Vernon and Isla. I'm going to swap my vote over to Vernon, as Katie has come through with a few decent posts and I'm happy to let her survive tonight's lynch anyway.

Oh yeah - I won't normally be around before 5/6pm.

If we lynch the SK tonight that puts us in a much better position as there should only be one kill overnight - and they will be essentially cleared as villager since we'll have eliminated the SK team. Of course our knowledge of this depends on Abigail surviving the night again, so if Jesus is still in the house (he should be), please follow Abigail tonight.

Realistically then we'll either know a wolf for certain if Abigail is killed, and if not we'll have info on the lynch and the kill(s). And we'll hunt the other wolves tomorrow

Oh yeah - I won't normally be around before 5/6pm.

Yeah RL can be a real interference for these kind of games. I just feel that if you aren't going to be around to contribute for a large portion of the day you should make more of an effort than you did yesterday. Today is good

Abigail WW wrote: »

Why did you think revealing this benefitted the village at this time?

Eva WW wrote: »
    Why did you think revealing this benefitted the village at this time?

So that after my death the wolves can't pretend to be my apprentice

• Advertisement

I'm putting in a vote for Vernon. Katies behaviour since she appeared seems to be that of helpful villager. Not clearing her by any means but wouldn't feel right voting her tonight

Advertisement