Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Werewolf: BCU

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    Lucy, how many previous games have you played?

Very few, less than 5.
    Now, Im not sure if Lucy is new or not. But they have seemed to have a decent grasp of the game IMO.

The posted quoted was from Monday..... they didnt know what SK meant?

Worth noting.

I find it hard to believe you’ve played in games without SK’s….. most games, not all have SKs

I shall look through day 2 and today in a few.

I didn't know what SK meant, I've never played in a game with an SK before or in a game without autopriest

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Going for a run, back in 20

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

so not too many developments since i was last online. except the vernon voters and abilgail revealing barbara

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I've been debating whether disclosing this was to the benefit of the village or not. I chose Babs as my apprentice. She was the only one I could be almost certain was a villager.

Cheers for that.

I asked earlier as I was thinking how could you be sure your choice would be village.

Babs was the most NRV player on here, despite her distractions. Good choice.

I can see why you disclosed this, in an effort to stop an evil fake claim.

Thanks Abi.

Can someone do me a favour and check how many posts Isla has today? She's showing as 6 posts today for me but I thought she had more, I just want to check that my search function isn't gone screwy.

• Advertisement

im looking through the posts not but vernon being SK might make sense even before that.

there was a comp for kill. if vernon was SK, and not online (1st post yesterday), then the wolves would have gotten the kill by default.

although there is also the monster to consider

Cheers for that.

I asked earlier as I was thinking how could you be sure your choice would be village.

Babs was the most NRV player on here, despite her distractions. Good choice.

I can see why you disclosed this, in an effort to stop an evil fake claim.

Thanks Abi.

such a pocket-y post

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Very few, less than 5.

I didn't know what SK meant, I've never played in a game with an SK before or in a game without autopriest

I dont believe you. Sorry. I know not all games have SK's but more than most do. Maybe your truthful, however I think the chances are that at least 1 game in 5 would have an SK.

Might change to Lucy

FFA3
    Nigel
    Lucy
    Katie

Nigel WW wrote: »
    such a pocket-y post

Or another way of looking at it is that I believe what she said.

Can someone do me a favour and check how many posts Isla has today? She's showing as 6 posts today for me but I thought she had more, I just want to check that my search function isn't gone screwy.

Can someone double check this for me?

• Advertisement

I dont believe you. Sorry. I know not all games have SK's but more than most do. Maybe your truthful, however I think the chances are that at least 1 game in 5 would have an SK.

Might change to Lucy

FFA3
    Nigel
    Lucy
    Katie

Look back on the last couple of games, no SK in either.

I'm not sure what your theory is here, I'm lying about knowing what an SK is for some reason (even though according to youI've heard the term in a previous game) and that makes me a wolf...…how?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

You're right, 6 posts (I just looked at my ISO and then double checked the timings off that)

6 today by my count

Here's my current top 3/4

One of Vernon or Katie:
    I feel that there's maybe a wolf in the two subs but probably not both. Non-voting the first night makes them difficult to analyse. Katie's rationale for voting last nignt was better than Vernon's imo

Isla:
    Voted the first night late on for Eva (who was not in the running so maybe she knew the vote wouldn't be significant) based on "gut feel". I felt like her reasoning for voting Frank yesterday didn't stack up:

now that both have flipped green this is less significant to me but still doesn't make sense to me.

Nigel:
    Voted late the first night and was throwing out suggestions of voting for a few different people beforehand. His vote hopping last night was odd and he claims afterwards that he's "just trying to stir stuff up"

I'm definitely more on Vernon as a wolf than Katie after her posts this evening. However, I'm voting Isla after looking at her posts today:

This is her last 11 posts over the past ~24h (open to correction on this but this is all I can find)

1636-1646: Talking about the format of her posts with Nigel (I don;t find Nigel's theory here credible at all tbf)
    1634: Details of Day 1 lynch
    1120: Talking about how many lynches we can get wrong before we're screwed
    1102: Details of Day 1 & 2 lynch votes,
    2130: yesterday: Details of Day 1 & 2 lynch votes,
    2111: quotes her own time of voting as 2054 in response to Barabra I think
    2108: gives details of yesterday's vote
    2003: "Patrick was NRV as mod revealed"
    1907: votes Frank WW

Literally couldn't be more wolfy if she tried. Hasn't actually tried to help the village at all.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Silly village lynching people because they are posting and also my bad for agreeing with Eva

Enjoy yer mess

I'm definitely more on Vernon as a wolf than Katie after her posts this evening. However, I'm voting Isla after looking at her posts today:

This is her last 11 posts over the past ~24h (open to correction on this but this is all I can find)

1636-1646: Talking about the format of her posts with Nigel (I don;t find Nigel's theory here credible at all tbf)

Literally couldn't be more wolfy if she tried. Hasn't actually tried to help the village at all.

On the Nigel theory. Could it be a way of creating distance between him and Isla. I admit I sort of had a similar reaction to Emily about it at the time but if Isla was a wolf, I could buy it being a distancing tactic

Look back on the last couple of games, no SK in either.

I'm not sure what your theory is here, I'm lying about knowing what an SK is for some reason (even though according to youI've heard the term in a previous game) and that makes me a wolf...…how?

You are lying about being new, which can be seen as setting yourself up as a dumb noob player when infact your more knowledgeable. New players can get away with slip ups more than known experienced players.

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Silly village lynching people because they are posting and also my bad for agreeing with Eva

Enjoy yer mess

Well that's not gonna make me change my vote in fairness Vern :cool:

I must say seymour you steam a good ham. Isla anything to share before lynch?

Holly WW wrote: »
    Well that's not gonna make me change my vote in fairness Vern :cool:

well you are a wolf tbf, but the rest are silly :D

• Advertisement

Why is Holly a wolf?

Why the self vote then? It's like you've given up? Surely you'd vote someone you see as a wolf?

Like, I dunno...

Nigel who you were on about all day

Myself...

Or Katie based on the theory of Eva's you agreed on.

Give us an old lolcat there on your way out :D

the priest really isnt as powerful in this game as there is no seer, handy for numbers alright and a confirmed villger but thats all really

easay remark to make from any team
    why are we pointing out who the priest might be?

true that

why dont we believe Abby, like kinda pointless a baddie claiming a power role with 2 evil teams in the game, for a couple of reasons.

Also both teams would avoid her due to the angel role

easy comment again for any team to make
    I'd be interested to see what the munches were this morning though as Nigel seemed 100% they are both villagers, not many ways to know that, unless you munched steve and didnt lose a team mate
    Likely to get munched by other team, gambling the original was dead and being found out, cant last to end game if so obvious lie when not munched and has to guess when the last baddie on other team dies.

I mean maybe if she was desperate but she wasn't a locked lynch when she came out so I'd say she good
    The thing with senan was from my quick look anyways last night was he could have self pressed voted but voted for Isla instead of frank.

This is much more village thing usually then bad.

i agree
    Night 1 votes, will no doubt lead away from you and Nigel if we go sk hunting

this seems to be the post people are using to claim vernon is the SK.
    O i read this originally as, steve and derry being attacked,

So Derry was the bodygaurd?
    it was directed at orla and nigel they have both tried to lead us away from looking at the Jake voters in different ways today.
    It was just my thoughts when you were saying after Abis information that we look for the remaining SK, which would point away from both you and Nigel as its unlikely if ye sks would have voted for Jake.

Now killing the last SK is of course the best action no doubt tbf. but thats what lead me to be suspicious of ye 2 originally a little and then nigel coming on pushing away from ye 2 cemented it a bit more
    You changed my mind with your theory, and the optimal play would be to kill the SK, and I know Im not the Sk so that why I voted there.

I also might not be around later and wanted to get my vote in, so I wouldn't have a repeat of last night.

I'm open minded enough to listen to other people in the game, and there is a difference between going after low poster subs with no reasoning and having a theory

is there enought there for people to vote for vernon being the SK? i dunno

sorry i got lazy half way through that and the soccer is on

Ill never get self voting. Its silly play whether village or Evil.

Ill never get self voting. Its silly play whether village or Evil.

It silly to lynch me so im just drinking the kolaid

It silly to lynch me so im just drinking the kolaid

Which helps no one if youre actually village.

But whatevs, dont play in the villages best interests

Which helps no one if youre actually village.

But whatevs, dont play in the villages best interests

the village had no interest in helping itself, ye can lie in yer own mess

Holly WW wrote: »
    Why the self vote then? It's like you've given up? Surely you'd vote someone you see as a wolf?

Like, I dunno...

Nigel who you were on about all day

Myself...

Or Katie based on the theory of Eva's you agreed on.

Give us an old lolcat there on your way out :D

he wasn't on about me all day. maybe 2 posts

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

What do you want to know?

• Advertisement

right now i dont think there is enough evidence to lynch vernon

Advertisement