Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Werewolf: BCU

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Emily, and here I thought we could be friendly... But I'm a Liverpool fan.

We can be.... you guys will win.... Im just rooting for the underdogs

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Colours using Abi's claim data.

Day 1 Lynch vote

Jake: Holly, Barbara, Derry, Nigel
    Fiona: Eva, Lucy
    Eva: Senan, Isla
    Vernon: Fiona
    Frank: Emily
    Barbara: Jake
    Nigel: Steve
    Emily: Abigail

Didn't vote: Frank, Vernon, Katie

Day 2 Lynch Vote

Frank: Emily, Isla, Lucy, Vernon, Eva, Nigel, Katie
    Senan: Abigail, Frank
    Vernon: Holly
    Isla: Senan
    Barbara: Barbara

Day 3 Lynch vote

Vernon: Katie, Holly, Eva, Abigail, Senan, Isla
    Emily: Nigel
    Isla: Lucy
    Nigel: Emily
    Katie: Vernon

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Why did Nige and Em vote each other

Hmm

i voted emily for my original theory on voting 1st and last. she'll have to tell you her reason

Katie WW wrote: »
    Why did Nige and Em vote each other

Hmm

I find him potentially wolfy.

Nigel either voted me as a throw away or out of spite as I voted for him.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    i voted emily for my original theory on voting 1st and last. she'll have to tell you her reason

That theory is bollox by the way. Complete bull plop

• Advertisement

eva, when did you post the katie theory

Emily WW wrote: »
    That theory is bollox by the way. Complete bull plop

i mainly looked at this when i saw barbara voted for herself last, last night. why would she do that? it had no effect on the outcome.

the only thing i could come up with was something with her voting and her powers interacting

have you a better theory?

Fiona considering voting Vernon and Katie on day 1 makes me eve more sure at least one if not both are wolves. Such an easy bus for a wolf to throw wolves not posting under the bus to make yourself look villagery
    If you read my earlier post I think we've narrowed down SK to either Katie or Vernon and right now Katie is being more villagery so we're lynching Vernon

One or both are wolves, but we've narrowed down SK to katie or vernon ? What? :confused:

Nigel WW wrote: »
    i mainly looked at this when i saw barbara voted for herself last, last night. why would she do that? it had no effect on the outcome.

the only thing i could come up with was something with her voting and her powers interacting

have you a better theory?

Acrually I do, but the wolves dont need to know.

Website is really acting the maggot tonight. 503 errors and timeouts.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

I'm back (briefly). I hate football :( And moreso David Luiz

Emily WW wrote: »
    Acrually I do, but the wolves dont need to know.

well maybe share tomorrow should you make it through

later folks (hopefully)

im in the office tomorrow so will be away till about 3 pm

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Vernon WW was dragged limply and downtrodden to the waters edge! The village had decided he was to die! They grabbed his head and dunked it watching as the air left his lungs slowly. Vernon WW has been lynched

Thread closed until 10.05am

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Abigail and Katie, were out walking through the forest...safety in numbers. Abigail tripped over her own feet, looking down she noticed her laces were untied, better stop to sort this out in case I have to make a sprint for it, she stopped and stooped down, calling out to Katie to wait for her. In her own world Katie kept walking further and further into the wood. She heard a loud crack and reached her hand up to her head instinctively before dropping to the ground, she lay there, skull cracked open waiting for someone to find her. A few metres back Abigail got to her feet again and sprinted to catch her friend, when an icy spear pierced her heard. The two friends lay dead only metres apart.
    Katie and Abigail are dead

Thread Re-opened

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

uh oh

Does that mean my entire theory was wrong and neither Katie nor Vernon were the SK?

Sorry Vernon. Guess I do look pretty stupid.

Right. My gut has led me wrong consistently but I'm still going to stick with it. I'm voting Isla today.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

This is my summary of how yesterday's voting evolved (time of vote in brackets) and some general thoughts:

I've only really re-read the posts around when people voted so I may have missed various justifications.

Emily: Nigel (1407)
    At 1321, she says "if I had to vote right now, I'd vote Nigel". She has liked some of his earlier posts but some of D2 posts plus "his vote and Abi's reveal makes me think" he's wolf but "not 100% convinced".Early vote and doesn't change it. Later says "he's been all over the place" which is probably a fair statement.

Vernon: Katie (1523)
    Votes Katie without providing a rationale at this time (previous post was 1334). Eva questions him about it in light of his earlier comments about not voting low posters and he claims that Eva changed his mind with her earlier theory (I think this is the theory about SK team missing a munch because Katie/Vernon weren't online). This early vote without justification looks very bad for Vernon imo. Then votes for himself. Late change to Katie with no reason

Eva: Katie (1556) Vernon (1919)
    Votes Katie early-ish as Katie hasn't been posting and based on her earlier theory; says she'll be away for a while so needs to hear from Katie. Also lists Isla & Vernon in her top 3. Comes back on around 7, reads Katie's good posts on Vernon and switches to Vernon.

Holly: Isla (1754) Vernon (1905)
    ISO's Isla at 1705 and places a vote on her as she'll be on intermittently in the evening. Follows up on Katie's summation of Vernon later on and agrees with it based on some other posts. Switches to Vernon.

Katie: Vernon (1850)
    This is the big nail in Vernon's coffin imo; Katie sums up Vernon as having talked about Nigel all day, accused Holly, shaded Eva before voting Katie and then dropping off. Very good summation of Vernon's actions.

Abigail: Vernon (1955)
    Feels like Katies is more villagery than Vernon so goes with Vern.

Lucy: Isla (2026)
    All of Isla's posts for the previous 24h did absolutely nothing to help us find wolves. I posted a summary of it at 2025. Isla doesn't respond to this.

Nigel: Emily (2042)
    Doesn't seem to give any reason for voting Emily but I could have missed it as there was a lot of posts around then.

Senan: Vernon (2055)
    Doesn't explicity say why he votes for Vernon from what I can see.

Isla: Vernon (2059)
    No justification for voitng for Vernon around the time of posting. Isla is getting my vote today unless something changes drastically.

I feel much better about lynching Vernon last night having read back over some of the posts although he's obviously not the SK since we lost 2 to munches this morning

Isla WW wrote: »
    Colours using Abi's claim data.

Day 1 Lynch vote

Jake: Holly, Barbara, Derry, Nigel
    Fiona: Eva, Lucy
    Eva: Senan, Isla
    Vernon: Fiona
    Frank: Emily
    Barbara: Jake
    Emily: Abigail

Didn't vote: Frank, Vernon, Katie

Day 2 Lynch Vote

Frank: Emily, Isla, Lucy, Vernon, Eva, Nigel, Katie
    Senan: Abigail, Frank
    Vernon: Holly
    Isla: Senan
    Barbara: Barbara

Day 3 Lynch vote

Vernon: Katie, Holly, Eva, Abigail, Senan, Isla
    Emily: Nigel
    Isla: Lucy
    Nigel: Emily
    Katie: Vernon

updating Isla's list with Vernon and Katie in orange just for my own reference

• Advertisement

I'm a bit stunned by that for a number of reasons

Was sure Katie was right on Vernon.

Then Katie gets killed :/

Something is fcuky in Chinatown folks.

Don't disagree re: Isla. Would need some serious improvement to change my opinion there.

The only hope I'm clinging to is that the SK (who seems to have killed Katie) was swinging for a wolf and that would be good news for us.

But we have absolutely no way now of confirming if that's the case or not.

Remaining living players:

Emily WW
    Eva WW
    Holly WW
    Isla WW
    Lucy WW
    Nigel WW
    Senan WW

There has to be a minimum of 2 wolves in this list, possibly 3. With Abigail gone we can't confirm the alignments of Vernon or Katie. We know Vernon wasn't the SK because there were two kills last night.But I think it's possible that Katie might have been a wolf... but possibly not. Probably have to assume worst case scenario that there's still 3 wolves left. I think now that it's Isla / Nigel / Senan.

Holly WW wrote: »
    I'm a bit stunned by that for a number of reasons

Was sure Katie was right on Vernon.

Then Katie gets killed :/

Something is fcuky in Chinatown folks.

Don't disagree re: Isla. Would need some serious improvement to change my opinion there.

The only hope I'm clinging to is that the SK (who seems to have killed Katie) was swinging for a wolf and that would be good news for us.

But we have absolutely no way now of confirming if that's the case or not.

I know, I really thought when Vernon just gave up yesterday that we had definitely caught one :(

Emily WW
    Eva WW
    Holly WW
    Isla WW
    Lucy WW
    Nigel WW
    Senan WW

There has to be a minimum of 2 wolves in this list, possibly 3. With Abigail gone we can't confirm the alignments of Vernon or Katie. We know Vernon wasn't the SK because there were two kills last night.But I think it's possible that Katie might have been a wolf... but possibly not. Probably have to assume worst case scenario that there's still 3 wolves left. I think now that it's Isla / Nigel / Senan.

Possibly just Isla / Nigel with Katie as wolf also

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

I'm going to be optimistic and say Vernon was a wolf, and the remaining wolf didn't want this information out there and killed Abigail.

Senan WW wrote:
    I'm going to be optimistic and say Vernon was a wolf, and the remaining wolf didn't want this information out there and killed Abigail.

That is also possible.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Senan: Vernon (2055)
    Doesn't explicity say why he votes for Vernon from what I can see.

I had earlier come up with my pool of six people for the final three baddies, and then I was convinced to go with katie or vernon by the argument Eva put forward which I think had some merit. Then I thought Vernon's vote for himself was a desperate attempt to convince us he wasn't a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Emily WW
    Eva WW
    Holly WW
    Isla WW
    Lucy WW
    Nigel WW
    Senan WW

Best case scenario, we have 1 wolf left - if Vernon was wolf and Katie was SK killed by the 3rd wolf at munch

Worst case scenario, Katie & Vernon were both villagers and we have 3 wolves left.

I agree that we need to assume the worst though

Eva WW wrote:

As a matter of interest why are you ruling out Emily and Lucy from that list?

Me also? Obviously I know I'm good but I'm curious why you narrow it down to those few (which incidentally I happen to agree in the case of Isla anyways)

• Advertisement

Lucy WW wrote:
    Best case scenario, we have 1 wolf left - if Vernon was wolf and Katie was SK killed by the 3rd wolf at munch

Actually absolute BEST case scenario is the following

Vernon wolf was bussed heavily by Katie as they knew one was goosed.

SK decided to wipe out Katie as she would look pretty darn good off that lynch

We now are just looking for the SK.

I don't know if I believe that's the case but it's not impossible.

Advertisement