Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Werewolf: BCU

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Isla, who should we lynch intead of you?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

giphy-downsized.gif

Eva, why so sure about Isla?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    So who you looking to lynch tonight? Im not so sure about Isla myself. Whats your take on Isla? Do you feel theres a syringer candidate

I'm probably going to go back to voting for Isla. She fits my idea of someone trying to save Jake and then hide in the Frank voters. And I think Eva made a decent case of Isla not really throwing too many reads out there.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Is it not better if Jesus stays hidden unless they a) find a baddie or b) are under serious threat of being lynched.

If they have found a baddie then please, now is the time to come out because we cannot afford to lynch a villager today

I presume Jesus would have followed Abigail last night which (in the absence of a claim this morning) leads me to believe Katie was Jesus. Unless Jesus followed someone else but I'm not sure who they would have chosen, Abigail as the only (all but) confirmed villager would have been the obvious choice

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Lucy WW wrote:
    I presume Jesus would have followed Abigail last night which (in the absence of a claim this morning) leads me to believe Katie was Jesus. Unless Jesus followed someone else but I'm not sure who they would have chosen, Abigail as the only (all but) confirmed villager would have been the obvious choice

I mean, it depends on whether they can follow the same person each night too.

Abi came out Tuesday evening so it's possible Jesus followed her that night, and couldn't do it again last night.

But that's based on mechanics from previous games so I dunno if that is the case here.

Lucy WW wrote: »

Whos your vote on at the moment Lucy?

I'm also voting Isla tonight fwiw, though I want to take some time to do some due diligence on other people too before casting my vote.

I just can't come away from my Isla suspicions based off my ISO and other people's thoughts which more or less correlate with mine.

Abi came out Tuesday evening so it's possible Jesus followed her that night, and couldn't do it again last night.

But that's based on mechanics from previous games so I dunno if that is the case here.
    Eva WW wrote: »
    I recommended Jesus follow Abigail last night and was hoping they'd have listened.

Thinking about it more, Katie probably was Jesus because otherwise they would have been murdered seperately like Barbara and Steve.

fairly sure katie was Jesus based on the flavour

fairly sure katie was Jesus based on the flavour

I dont see it myself

• Advertisement

I dont see it myself

They were together at the time of the murder, like Derry and Steve were when Derry protected Steve.

If Katie wasn't Jesus they wouldn't have been together it would have been two seperate murders, like Steve and Barbara last night

They were together at the time of the murder, like Derry and Steve were when Derry protected Steve.

If Katie wasn't Jesus they wouldn't have been together it would have been two seperate murders, like Steve and Barbara last night

I think thats reaching personally. Nothing specifically hinted at Katie being Jesus IMO.

I think thats reaching personally. Nothing specifically hinted at Katie being Jesus IMO.

If it's not Katie, why hasn't anyone claimed the role yet? Who do you think is Jesus?

Does that also mean you don't think the flavour has anything to do with the game?

If it's not Katie, why hasn't anyone claimed the role yet? Who do you think is Jesus?

Does that also mean you don't think the flavour has anything to do with the game?

All I can see I see nothing that hints at Jesus being Katie, Im not expert at flavour.

Had it refernced Katie holding a bible or having a 'what would Katie Do' reference I may think differently. The flavour doesnt hint at Jesus IMO.

All I can see I see nothing that hints at Jesus being Katie, Im not expert at flavour.

Had it refernced Katie holding a bible or having a 'what would Katie Do' reference I may think differently. The flavour doesnt hint at Jesus IMO.

It doesn't hit directly at Jesus but it clearly hints at a role?
    We only knew about 3 roles - hercules (Derry), priest (abigail) and jesus is the only role left.

You also didn't answer my question: if Katie isn't Jesus then who is

Whos your vote on at the moment Lucy?

100% Isla as per my earlier analysis of her posts from yesterday

We only knew about 3 roles - hercules (Derry), priest (abigail) and jesus is the only role left.

How does it clearly hint at a role. I dont see a clear hint.

If this is the case (although there's nothing in the OP to suggest it), then Jesus could still be alive but have gained no useful information yet so they are best staying quiet.

How would I know who Jesus is?

At the risk of being tied to Eva's hip I see her point with the flavour around Katie and Abi.

I'm just not sure whether we use flavour as an indicator or if it is simply pre written.

• Advertisement

Lucy WW wrote:
    If this is the case (although there's nothing in the OP to suggest it), then Jesus could still be alive but have gained no useful information yet so they are best staying quiet.

Yeah that's what I meant by there being only two ways Jesus should come out (if still alive).

A) they have a baddie
    B) they are in serious danger of being lynched.

Otherwise stay quiet. Imo anyways

Isla, join the party. Why you voting for Eva?

What do you think of Senan and Nigel?

I recommended Jesus follow Abigail last night and was hoping they'd have listened.

Thinking about it more, Katie probably was Jesus because otherwise they would have been murdered seperately like Barbara and Steve.

That's a good spot. Here are the last three munches:
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Steve and Derry were cornered while they returned to their homes during the night. An attacker approached them and lunged for Steve. An unknown protector jumped from the shadows to Steves defense, killing the attacker, but also suffering a mortal wound. Derry WW and Fiona WW have died

Worth nothing that this first one is only a single wolf attack rather than a double attack so perhaps irrelevant.
    duffman13 wrote: »
    Steve was gathering himself, he was so lucky to have survived, he'd live each day from now on as if it was his last! He got up early to go forage for some breakfast as he stepped out of his shack - THUNK- a heavy mallet came crashing down on his head splitting his skull right in half. His assailant made off into the thick tree cover.
    Steve WW is Dead

On the other side of town Barbara was simillarly starting her day, she was washing her hair in a creek she had found, she went to dunk her head back down one more time but where the water had been was solid ice, it was colder now, she wondered why she hadn't noticed that and when it had started, she didn't have time to think as a shaddow fell over where she knelt and her heart was pierced with an icy dagger.
    Barbara WW is dead

Thread reopened

Steve and Barbara are out completely separately
    Abigail and Katie, were out walking through the forest...safety in numbers. Abigail tripped over her own feet, looking down she noticed her laces were untied, better stop to sort this out in case I have to make a sprint for it, she stopped and stooped down, calling out to Katie to wait for her. In her own world Katie kept walking further and further into the wood. She heard a loud crack and reached her hand up to her head instinctively before dropping to the ground, she lay there, skull cracked open waiting for someone to find her. A few metres back Abigail got to her feet again and sprinted to catch her friend, when an icy spear pierced her heard. The two friends lay dead only metres apart.
    Katie and Abigail are dead
    Abigail and Katie are walking together. Whilst not guaranteed, this wording and in the absence of a Jesus claim (perhaps because they have no information so they're right to stay silent), it's credible that Katie was Jesus.

Not that it makes any huge difference though except that the best case scenario is now 2 wolves rather than 1

Who's your vote likely to be for Emily?

Hold on, Isla pops on to throw in a vote just now having not posted for the previous hour???

I'm voting for Isla

Who's your vote likely to be for Emily?

I shall tell you at 3. That cool?

That's a good spot. Here are the last three munches:

Worth nothing that this first one is only a single wolf attack rather than a double attack so perhaps irrelevant.

Steve and Barbara are out completely separately

Abigail and Katie are walking together. Whilst not guaranteed, this wording and in the absence of a Jesus claim (perhaps because they have no information so they're right to stay silent), it's credible that Katie was Jesus.

Not that it makes any huge difference though except that the best case scenario is now 2 wolves rather than 1

Firstly I can see what Eva is trying to say, I just disagrer thats its clear.

I see no clear hint that Katie was Jesus. I just want to put that out there. Sure its plausible but we do not know it for sure.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I think eva is best shot at getting an evil.

She had katie and vernon line up as wolves testerday, then says that the SK is in katie, vernon or me and votes vernon.

She has her list of easy lynches and has me all lined up too.

I know that katie and vernon were not the SK. I am not the SK.

She has been asking for Jesus to come out too.

She's running an agenda.

Isla, Im not as sure of youre guilt as others here.

Fight your corner a little, tell me who we should vote for ? Tell me your feelings on Nigel and Senan please.

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    I think eva is best shot at getting an evil.

She had katie and vernon line up as wolves testerday, then says that the SK is in katie, vernon or me and votes vernon.

She has her list of easy lynches and has me all lined up too.

I know that katie and vernon were not the SK. I am not the SK.

She has been asking for Jesus to come out too.

She's running an agenda.

So Eva wants Jesus to reveal in order to munch him, correct?

So you she suspected you Katie and Vern and then votes Vern..... whats wrong with that?

If she played like you and gave no real reads would you vote for her still?

Advertisement