Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Werewolf: BCU

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Vote Isla WW
    Holly WW wrote: »
    Vote Isla WW
    Lucy WW wrote: »
    Vote Isla WW

I'm Jesus.

I haven't caught anyone yet.

My follows were Emily, Barbara, Abigail, Emily.

My suspicions are on Eva, Holly and Lucy, who are also the ones who have forced me out.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    I'm Jesus.

My suspicions are on Eva, Holly and Lucy, who are also the ones who have forced me out.

Why didn't you follow Abigail last night??

I think eva is best shot at getting an evil.

She had katie and vernon line up as wolves testerday, then says that the SK is in katie, vernon or me and votes vernon.

She has her list of easy lynches and has me all lined up too.

I know that katie and vernon were not the SK. I am not the SK.

She has been asking for Jesus to come out too.

She's running an agenda.

I'd have felt a lot better about this if you'd posted it before voting Isla

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

I'm Jesus.

Interesting

Why didn't you follow Abigail last night??

I already followed her Tuesday night.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Ah Jaysus. My head is melted :(

Isla, anything to verify you..... breadcrumbs etc?

Ive got my popcorn out.

Why follow me last night?

I already followed her Tuesday night.

You can't follow the same person two nights running? Nothing in the OP to suggest that

• Advertisement

Lucy WW wrote:
    You can't follow the same person two nights running? Nothing in the OP to suggest that

In relation to this. I'm not sure I believe Isla tbh but the hero killing the attacker also wasn't in the OP

In relation to this. I'm not sure I believe Isla tbh but the hero killing the attacker also wasn't in the OP

Nor was the Clock.... but I wanna hear more from Isla,

So we lynch Eva right Isla yeah? Even though you dont know for sure shes an evil

Also Isla, thoughts on who the remaining evils are.... besides Eva

That's true. Plus Barbara's role not mentioned as Emily says

Aaaaaagggghhhhhh:confused:

Emily WW wrote: »
    I shall tell you at 3. That cool?

Good luck with getting this sorted in the next hour!!!

Nor was the Clock.... but I wanna hear more from Isla,

So we lynch Eva right Isla yeah? Even though you dont know for sure shes an evil

I don't have any information to give? I've been putting all the info I had on thread. This Jesus is not all knowing and i shouldn't be followed like the other one. Eva is my best guess from Eva, Holly and Lucy, the three that are gunning for me.

Isla, anything to verify you..... breadcrumbs etc?

Yes, anything at all Isla that you can point to.

Your posts yesterday were just informative rather than looking for wolves - why?

Good luck with getting this sorted in the next hour!!!

Oh dont worry Lucy. I got this.

Yes, anything at all Isla that you can point to.

Your posts yesterday were just informative rather than looking for wolves - why?

I didn't want to be killed before catching someone.

I don't have any information to give? I've been putting all the info I had on thread. This Jesus is not all knowing and i shouldn't be followed like the other one. Eva is my best guess from Eva, Holly and Lucy, the three that are gunning for me.

I've been fairly clear about why I'm gunning for you but you haven't addressed either of my points (the first one in particular):

1. Why haven't you been searching for wolves or developing theories?
    2. How come you voted first and came with a justification afterwards? Followed by a somewhat hasty reveal

• Advertisement

I didn't want to be killed before catching someone.

Were you unable to follow the same person two nights in a row? Or did you choose not to follow Abigail?

Emily WW wrote:
    Oh dont worry Lucy. I got this.

I'm glad you seem to have it all in hand Emily

I'm taking an hour out to actually do some work today, hard as it is to pull myself away from this clustermuck

Sure let he without sin cast the first stone.

Seriously though thoughts on Nigel and Senan..... come on Jesus

I'm glad you seem to have it all in hand Emily

I'm taking an hour out to actually do some work today, hard as it is to pull myself away from this clustermuck

Its just my read list, my FFA if you will.

Its not rocket science

Were you unable to follow the same person two nights in a row? Or did you choose not to follow Abigail?

I am unable to follow same person on consecutive nights.
    I had already followed her on Tuesday night.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I'm Jesus.

I'm calling bull poop on this claim to be honest (yes I know I've been egging Jesus to reveal but this honestly just seems like a wolf trying to save themselves).

Isla voted for me the first night too if I recall correctly, stating a 'gut feeling'. no further explanation. Conveniently she's now voting for me again, stating that I've forced her out but nothing further? Do better Isla, if you're voting me again you need to have something better than 'she voted for me and now I'm feeling the pressure'

Plus we've still 7 hours to lynch - you could have stayed quiet for another few hours if you really wanted to.

At the risk of being tied to Eva's hip I see her point with the flavour around Katie and Abi.

I'm just not sure whether we use flavour as an indicator or if it is simply pre written.

There is always a chance with flavour being pre-written but I just don't think so

Eva WW wrote:
    Plus we've still 7 hours to lynch - you could have stayed quiet for another few hours if you really wanted to.

I dunno an early reveal is probably a point in her favour if I'm honest.

It's most likely rubbish and a claim by a desperate wolf but we reeeeeallly can't afford to be wrong here so the more time we have the better tbh

That's a good spot. Here are the last three munches:

Worth nothing that this first one is only a single wolf attack rather than a double attack so perhaps irrelevant.

Steve and Barbara are out completely separately

Abigail and Katie are walking together. Whilst not guaranteed, this wording and in the absence of a Jesus claim (perhaps because they have no information so they're right to stay silent), it's credible that Katie was Jesus.

Not that it makes any huge difference though except that the best case scenario is now 2 wolves rather than 1

Lucy makes a good point in this post about the mentions of two people actually only being one attack when Derry was killed, so maybe I am reading a bit too much into the flavour.

• Advertisement

I dunno an early reveal is probably a point in her favour if I'm honest.

It's most likely rubbish and a claim by a desperate wolf but we reeeeeallly can't afford to be wrong here so the more time we have the better tbh

I still think Katie is jesus and Isla is panicking.

But I could be wrong. Will hold off for a little while now on the Isla train while we wait for Nigel and Senan to appear

Advertisement