Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Werewolf: BCU

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

and remember, if there are 2 wolves they will try to be subtly directing where the votes go. keep an eye on that

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

And because she inherited the powers she knew nobody else could counter claim and technically she isn't lying because she has priest powers. BOOM

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Sell me on the inheriting the powers Holly?

How does it work?

Why would it be usful for a wolf to have?

Eva WW wrote: »
    And because she inherited the powers she knew nobody else could counter claim and technically she isn't lying because she has priest powers. BOOM

So youre saying Isla has both jesus and priest powers?

Listen Im voting Isla, im sure shes lying, but not for the reasons above. Its hair brianed.

You sipping Nigels cough medicine?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Emily WW wrote:

Not sure I can. It's in the OP that the SK (Dr. Frankenstein) inherits any powers from the village that they kill.

It's only speculation that Isla is the SK who stole Jesus (in this case likely Katie) powers.

• Advertisement

Emily WW wrote: »
    So youre saying Isla has both jesus and priest powers?

Listen Im voting Isla, im sure shes lying, but not for the reasons above. Its hair brianed.

You sipping Nigels cough medicine?

haha sorry, I got excited. Just jesus powers, priest was a typo. Abigail was murdered by the other team according to flavour, so SK doesn't have priest powers. My bad

How does it work?

In theory I suppose the SK with jesus powers could follow someone they suspect the wolves would kill and if the wolves did kill them then they'd know who to go after the next day either for a lynch or their own kill

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Yeah. Or Isla could be the SK who inherited Jesus powers.

Too many conundrums for my little head. I need to think for a bit about what the best play here is

That's a plausible idea, if Isla is SK, the powers aren't of any huge use to her but she would be certain that Jesus is gone

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Wah?

How do I have priest powers?
    she didn't have time to think as a shadow fell over where she knelt and her heart was pierced with an icy dagger.
    Barbara WW is dead
    I read that as a wolf kill.
    A few metres back Abigail got to her feet again and sprinted to catch her friend, when an icy spear pierced her heard.
    I also read that as a wolf kill.

I have the power to follow people and if they are killed I will be told who killed them.

How does it work?

Primarily based on the OP as I said Emily
    Dr Frankenstein - Dr Frankenstein is vulnerable to all manner of attacks. However everyone he kills, he inherits their powers and can use them at his own will.He can not inherit a kill from the opposing evil team even if he kills one of them.

No clue how that works obviously!

• Advertisement

In theory I suppose the SK with jesus powers could follow someone they suspect the wolves would kill and if the wolves did kill them then they'd know who to go after the next day either for a lynch or their own kill

That actually makes sense. I had no thought of that.

Well if theres no Jesus counter claim, it means 3 things

Jesus is dead

Jesus is alive and keeping quiet.

Jesus is Isla.

Im more inclined to believe shes dead or quiet over Jesus being Isla.

Lucy WW wrote: »
    That's a plausible idea, if Isla is SK, the powers aren't of any huge use to her but she would be certain that Jesus is gone

Au contraire, they are very useful to her - they can come out and claim Jesus after following a member of the other team's kill successfully

OR

to save themselves from a lynch

oh, that's interesting, didn't realise that. So it is possible then that Vernon and Katie were both wolves?

of course its possible. this faux naivety is so wolfy

7 players left.

Ideally we lynch Isla today, she's the last member of one wolf team, we lose one villager tomorrow to the other wolf team, leaving us with 4 villagers vs 1 wolf tomorrow.
    If we lynch Isla and she's not a wolf team person, we lose a villager tonight and two tomorrow, leaving us with 2 villagers v 2 wolves.

I am confident Isla is a wolf but I've been confirmed right one night, confirmed wrong another night and unknown for last night. I'd like us all to vote for the same person tonight, so we're sure. We can't afford to lyncha villager today.

how do you know that? trying to direct the lynch.

right now my vote is on you (well when i vote)

Isla WW wrote: »
    Ideally, we don't lynch isla today!
    We should treat today like lylo. If we lynch wrong, we could lose.

I am not a wolf.

As to the bolded above, we may not be able to afford to lynch a villager tonight!

i believe isla

These are all of Isla's posts in the last 24 hours (I'm not 100% they're in the exact right order).

Not one of them contains anything resembling a read of any kind, or any attempt at all to wolf hunt.

3 of them are 'based on Abi's claim data'. 2 are counting people left. 2 refer to how many posts she's made. 2 responding to Nigel's (admittedly, very weird and confusing) comment on 'structural differences' in posts.

This is wolf coasting at it's finest.

its the exact way a clueless villager plays. we dont have any info but what abigail gave us.

Eva, why so sure about Isla?

was this answered?

Nigel WW wrote: »
    how do you know that? trying to direct the lynch.

right now my vote is on you (well when i vote)

Think you missed the very important word ideally at the start there Nigel, obviously I don't know it for sure.

i believe isla

What exactly about her do you believe? What reads does she have for you to believe in?

What exactly about her do you believe? What reads does she have for you to believe in?

Nigel hasn't even gotten to the Jesus claim yet, give him time :D

• Advertisement

Imagine saying that my naivety is fake but Isla coasting for 2 days is 'just a clueless villager'. I see you Nigel, thank for coming through other wolf, we'll get you tomorrow

i believe isla

at least that has proven correct! :D

Wow, I like this Nigel..... way better than mad theory Nigel.

i believe isla

Why?

Wow, I like this Nigel..... way better than mad theory Nigel.

isn't it odd though, for someone to pay in one particular way for 3 days, and suddenly to turn around and start being helpful? A bit strange, to be honest. Where was this for the last few days

Isla WW wrote: »
    Players
    My Village
    Isla
    Emily - mindmelds, top village read.
    Nigel - erratic, comes across as villager to me.
    Senan - I like senans posts, comes across as virtuous.

most likely wolves.

Holly - Has been lightly pushing the lynch Isla agenda since early yesterday, but not really owning it.
    Lucy - Has been pushing the lynch Isla angle lightly, only really owning it last night.
    Eva - pushing the perceived easy lynches.

think i agree with the above, though i did vote emily last night

think i agree with the above, though i did vote emily last night

You agree with Isla but you also think her top town read mindmelder... is a wolf?

talk me through it Nigel

isn't it odd though, for someone to pay in one particular way for 3 days, and suddenly to turn around and start being helpful? A bit strange, to be honest. Where was this for the last few days

We are all capable of extraordinary things.

Does this make him a major suspect in your eyes?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

You ignored me when i questioned you yesterday

you had this a 2pm. "Fiona considering voting Vernon and Katie on day 1 makes me eve more sure at least one if not both are wolves."

and before lynch you said "If you read my earlier post I think we've narrowed down SK to either Katie or Vernon and right now Katie is being more villagery so we're lynching Vernon"

As I already stated this morning,
    Vernon was not SK (SK got a kill)
    Katie was not SK (abigail was iced)

Now you have me nicely lined up as next lynch.

• Advertisement

So Nigel is team Isla. Good stuff Nigel. Picking a side

Advertisement