Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Werewolf: BCU

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

tis done now anyway. god speed isla

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    Isla, you havent had a read all game, as soon as you reveal you happen to have weak reads on not only the people who voted for you, but also on the folk Im leaning good on.

This is s great summation of Isla's play imo. Nothing for the whole game and then all over the players who voted for her.

Not to mention saying she was voting Eva followed by a vote for me:
    Isla WW wrote: »
    I think all the evils are on the Isla wagon.

Isla: Eva Lucy Holly Emily Senan
    Eva: Isla, Nigel

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    This is s great summation of Isla's play imo. Nothing for the whole game and then all over the players who voted for her.

It just so happened that the players who voted for me were evil!

Are you proposing that Evils don't vote? That's daft! I was gauged that I was an easy lynch, which I was, so you all attacked.

Are you proposing that Evils don't vote? That's daft! *It was gauged that I was an easy lynch, which I was, so you all attacked.
    *It

• Advertisement

Whats wrong, cat got your tongue?

lets hope for 1 kill in the morning.

if vernon was the SK, would his kill have taken effect this morning?

Are you proposing that Evils don't vote? That's daft! I was gauged that I was an easy lynch, which I was, so you all attacked.

From the previous 3 days, you picked up on literally nothing else that gave you a steer on anyone? But then everyone who voted for you early is bad?

Pull the other one Isla. I gave my reasons for voting for you last night and I stand by them.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    lets hope for 1 kill in the morning.

if vernon was the SK, would his kill have taken effect this morning?

No.

From the previous 3 days, you picked up on literally nothing else that gave you a steer on anyone? But then everyone who voted for you early is bad?

Pull the other one Isla. I gave my reasons for voting for you last night and I stand by them.

Senan voted me day 2, I don't think they are bad. Stop lying.

• Advertisement

No.

so hopefully only 1 kill in the morning

Yes, then you know the wolves have been wiped out.
    The SK is still alive 100%.

11 more minutes of Schrodingers Angel.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

This makes no sense. You've been banging on all night that Isla is a villager and now you're suddenly switching to her being evil after the fact?

And yeah, I know you've caveated your point with 'hopefully', like you keep hedging every single one of your reads

Holly WW wrote: »
    This makes no sense. You've been banging on all night that Isla is a villager and now you're suddenly switching to her being evil after the fact?

And yeah, I know you've caveated your point with 'hopefully', like you keep hedging every single one of your reads

We don't know yet if the wolves were wiped out this morning, we won't know until tomorrow morning.

yeah i hope there is only 1 kill in the morning. i think there will be 2.

and the only people who dont have to hedge their reads are people with inside info. thats a simple fact of this game

night night folks. roll on the ****show that will be tomorrow!

Ugh. I can't be arsed when there's three mins left. Night folks.

Jesus forgives you your sins.

Good luck.

forgive them lord, they know not wht they have done

• Advertisement

Not finished but in case I'm dead in the morning

Eventful day but here's my thoughts in case I get munched in the morning:

Here's how the votes evolved even though there's not much to say

Eva: Isla (1011)
    "My gut has led me wrong consistently but I'm still going to stick with it. I'm voting Isla today"

Holly: Isla (1326) Unvotes Isla (1402) Isla (2020)
    Various posts where she agrees with Eva and then votes Isla. Unvotes after Isla's role claim.

Isla: Eva (1327) Lucy (1919) Emily (2024) Lucy (2026)
    Gets a vote early and I have her top of my list early; she posts twice around 1130 without giving a read. Her next post is to vote Eva without giving a reason at the time. Later votes for me and is certain I'm a wolf. Chnages her vote briefly to Emily and then back to me. Says the first 3 people who voted for her are baddies but never actually votes for Holly

Lucy: Isla (1337)
    Me - I posted my review of the votes at 1013 and the same as the previous night, Isla was getting my vote. Her vote with explanation at 1327 seals it for me and I vote Isla.

Emily: Isla (1643)
    Posts at 1636 that she basically doesn't buy the Jesus claim and is voting Isla. Had been waiting for some input from Nigel/Senan which was supposed to come at around 3pm but never did.

Nigel: Eva (1719)
    Can't see where Nigel justifies this vote.

Senan: Isla (1728)
    Can't see where Senan justifies this vote.

One wolf left, in order of most likely for me Senan, Nigel, Holly, Emily, Eva

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Having seen the fate of the others Isla WW tried to run before they came for her she'd been hiding for days and afraid to sleep so she didn't make it far before they caught up. There was no ceremony to this, no pedestal or block, one villager stepped forward with a rusty blade and sliced his/her neck open with it. The life poured out of her and puddled at her feet, the body went limp and the crowd left her there for the crows to pick clean.

Isla WW is dead

THREAD LOCKED

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

A flash of steel in the moonlight glinted in the eye of Eva WW's attacker as the knife fell.

Eva WW crumpled to the ground like yesterdays newspaper.

Eva WW is dead.

Lucy WW was also found the next morning, her body torn asunder.

Lucy WW is dead.

Thread is now reopened.

We will have a lynch at 1pm today, followed by a munch at 2pm. We will update the schedule after that as needs be.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Baggly wrote: »
    A flash of steel in the moonlight glinted in the eye of Eva WW's attacker as the knife fell.

Eva WW crumpled to the ground like yesterdays newspaper.

Eva WW is dead.

Lucy WW was also found the next morning, her body torn asunder.

Lucy WW is dead.

Right well that is unfortunate. Still two kills, hopefully at least one of them was a baddy.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Right, Im alive.

Firstly I let me begin by saying peace be with you.

Yes it is I the real Jesus.

Jesus H Christ.

Anyway, here is the real story.

Isla was lying, but we already knew that. I followed her the orevious munch and found she attacked Abigail. As of yesterfay morning I know shes an evil.

So I had a dilemma. Ive caught a baddie, do I come out or what do I do, do I continue to hide.

I see Isla come out, as Jesus and Im like whoa, cool dude.

Naturally my instinct is to counter claim, but I wait. I wanna see who jumps on her bandwagon, who belives her and who thinks shes bull.

Eva straight away keeps going, as does Lucy. If you recall I wait to see Nigel and Senans reactions, and tell the village I shall wait until 3 or so to give my reads.

I wasnt gonna give reads at 3, I was actually gonna reveal and counter Isla. I wanna nail the fake.

But I notice something, shes looking good for lynch anyway.

So I decide to stay hidden, let het get lynch so I can keep my identity safe to follow again.

So as you can see yesterday, I made sure Isla was lynched. I obviously knew she was lying.

So here I am, Jesus.... oh and I followed Lucy last night..... Holly attacked her.

I followed Lucy as I belived she and Eva at least were happy to see Isla lynched. I had my doubts with Holly, she was straddlinh the fence a bit last night, Senan and Nigel were always more wolfy than good in my eyes, so I chose Lucy. She was attacked by Holly.

Lynch Holly WW.

Any non believers, ask any question.

Emily WW wrote:
    I followed Lucy as I belived she and Eva at least were happy to see Isla lynched. I had my doubts with Holly, she was straddlinh the fence a bit last night, Senan and Nigel were always more wolfy than good in my eyes, so I chose Lucy. She was attacked by Holly.

*Shrugs*

Well played Jesus, or should I say the SK who killed Jesus. It's obvious from the flavour that Katie was the real one.

Nice end game play, and I'm likely to die now but so be it.

I've no idea who the wolves are (there's obviously at least one unless Eva or Lucy were them), I was leaning Nigel.

But Emily is the SK making a play here and it's a goodun.

I'm a villager but shure lookit Im likely not going to convince anyone of that.

Also its my understand it may be 2 v 1 v 1, in which case village cant win.

On the other hand it may be 3 v 1, if so we have to kill Holly to win.

• Advertisement

*Shrugs*

Well played Jesus, or should I say the SK who killed Jesus. It's obvious from the flavour that Katie was the real one.

Nice end game play, and I'm likely to die now but so be it.

I've no idea who the wolves are (there's obviously at least one unless Eva or Lucy were them), I was leaning Nigel.

But Emily is the SK making a play here and it's a goodun.

I'm a villager but shure lookit Im likely not going to convince anyone of that.

I can prove myself deary. I left that part out.

Advertisement