Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Werewolf: BCU

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

prove away

i was gonna advocate for a holly lynch today

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Emily WW wrote:
    I can prove myself deary. I left that part out.

I'm sure you can, the way you were prattling on about breadcrumbs yesterday like it's something everyone does :rolleyes:

Nice play, you're going to win you don't need to rub it in

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    prove away

i was gonna advocate for a holly lynch today

Why would you advocate that? Anyway go vote for her so we can end the game.

Players

Emily
    Nigel
    Senan
    Holly

that correct? 4 players?

Emily WW wrote: »

no rush

• Advertisement

that post trying to pocket abigail.

Nigel WW wrote:
    that correct? 4 players?

Yep

Just vote me so I can go back to work and laugh at y'all believing the nonsense Jesus claim

Nigel WW wrote:
    that post trying to pocket abigail.

What post? You're making sh1t up as you go along

Holly WW wrote: »
    Yep

Just vote me so I can go back to work and laugh at y'all believing the nonsense Jesus claim

i wanna see the proof before i do anything

Cheers for that.

I asked earlier as I was thinking how could you be sure your choice would be village.

Babs was the most NRV player on here, despite her distractions. Good choice.

I can see why you disclosed this, in an effort to stop an evil fake claim.

Thanks Abi.

never mind. that was emily, not holly

• Advertisement

The post trying to pocket Abigail was made by Emily.

I was on for lynching Abi before she revealed?

Emily
    Nigel
    Senan
    Holly

1 village in nigel, thats all i know for sure

Post 249

Below I leave my role breadcrumbs. Day 1.

The first letter at the start of each sentence.

It sells G O D S S O N

Im Gods son

Jesus
    Gee, I may jump to Derry from Frank. Obviously plenty of time for Frank to make me feel better about him, also plenty of time for Derry to explain his posts thus far a bit better.

Day one folks. Sadly its a tough day to pick a lynchee as there is little evidence of a wolf yet.

So right now Im still on Frank, just. Only he and Derry make me uneasy right now, but its a low bar. Nevertheless, lets see what happens until 9.

The post trying to pocket Abigail was made by Emily.

I was on for lynching Abi before she revealed?

Lets be honest it wasnt a pocket post, I simiply agreed with her.

But yes it was me not Holly.

now the question is, was that done for a potential future fake claim, or a legit breadcrumb?

who'd you follow each night and why?

So you're now admitting to tasking on Day 1 when there was a contest in play?

Jesus (pardon the pun) but you cannot get anymore brazen than that!

So you're now admitting to tasking on Day 1 when there was a contest in play?

Jesus (pardon the pun) but you cannot get anymore brazen than that!

Its not a task, its my breadcrumb. I left that message there on my own devices.

Nigel WW wrote:
    now the question is, was that done for a potential future fake claim, or a legit breadcrumb?

It was done on Day 1 Nigel

When the wolves and SK had a contest

Emily is literally using her likely task to point out her 'breadcrumb'

It's hilarious how brazen she is being given there was clearly a contest in play between wolves and SK

Its not a task, its my breadcrumb. I left that message there on my own devices.

any other breadcrumbs?

• Advertisement

So my following didnt kick in on Sunday night, but began on Monday after lynch.

That night I selcted Holly. To be honest it was day 1, didnt know whod be attacked at all, so this was a stab in the dark.

Tuesdsy night I selected Eva. Again I wasnt sure who woukd be targeted, I guessed Eva. I had my doubts about Abi, which are on thread. So i didnt pick her. I felt she could easily be a wolf apprentice chosen by the original priest.

Wednesday Night I selected Abi, by this time i came round to believing her which is also noted on thread. This is when Isla attacked her.

As you can see I was reasons for staying hidden check out. I had no need to come out yday as Isla was in pole position to be lynched.

any other breadcrumbs?

No thats it.

Well that's up to you to decide.

I don't expect people to believe me but I'll give it one final shot then I have to get back to work.

So we have Emily come out today with a Jesus claim claiming I killed Lucy (which I and I alone know for a fact is a lie)

Didn't come out yesterday to clear up the Isla stuff. Instead sat on the fence till about 4pm when the tide had obviously gone against Isla ANYWAYS.

The flavour of Katie's death also points to her being Jesus, notes of her calling out to Abi and following her.

To add to this Emily's 'breadcrumbs' were posted on Day 1, a day there was an announced contest between wolves and SK for a kill

I shouldn't have to point all this out but the amount of holes in her story is ridiculous, it's like a sieve leaking water.

But look I can go to my grave knowing it was a last throw of the dice for a desperate evil.

It's up for y'all to decide if you can get on board with her nonsense or literally see a crazy desperate play for what it really is

you could be dr. Frankenstein.

was there a SK kill before you left your breadcrumb trail?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Emily
    Nigel
    Senan
    Holly

1 village in nigel, thats all i know for sure

If I'm reading this right Nigel our goose may be cooked anyway. I reckon Emily is the SK who got a follow. Now Emily may or may not have found that Holly is the one who killed Lucy. If she did spot Lucy we're snookered as the village will die at the munch with sk and wolf left. However, Emily could just be the SK with a dead wolf team and trying to get the win.

I'm probably going to vote for Emily in the lynch frankly.

Emily WW wrote:
    Wednesday Night I selected Abi, by this time i came round to believing her which is also noted on thread. This is when Isla attacked her.

Hahahahaha

Jesus (again pardon the pun) if people buy this crap based on Emily's posts yesterday then I give up

you could be dr. Frankenstein.

was there a SK kill before you left your breadcrumb trail?

Well I could be but I am not. I am Jesus. Its the only breadcrumb I left.

Note the other Jesus left nothing and played brutally. No one else countered. I had reasons, which worked, to stay hidden. Nothing to be gained by coming out if Isla was on her way to the gallows.

Any more questions? Please note Ive answered my questions rapidly, no hesitation. No pausing. Im the real messiah

Well I could be but I am not. I am Jesus. Its the only breadcrumb I left.

Note the other Jesus left nothing and played brutally. No one else countered. I had reasons, which worked, to stay hidden. Nothing to be gained by coming out if Isla was on her way to the gallows.

Any more questions? Please note Ive answered my questions rapidly, no hesitation. No pausing. Im the real messiah

:eek:

• Advertisement

Senan WW wrote: »
    If I'm reading this right Nigel our goose may be cooked anyway. I reckon Emily is the SK who got a follow. Now Emily may or may not have found that Holly is the one who killed Lucy. If she did spot Lucy we're snookered as the village will die at the munch with sk and wolf left. However, Emily could just be the SK with a dead wolf team and trying to get the win.

I'm probably going to vote for Emily in the lynch frankly.

Wel if an SK is here, he might as well come out now. Village cant win if hes alive and the village can choose between the SK and Holly ti win.

Nigel, if I was SK, Is just reveal now. If an SK exists, which may be you or Senan, the village cant win.

Advertisement