Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Werewolf: BCU

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    I also find it interesting that you think that Katie was killed because people may have thought she was Jesus, but you then argue about the flavour not hinting at jesus. Now, I don't think the flavour hinted at Jesus but you'd have a bit of extra skin in the game to convince people that Katie was not actually Jesus because you had just killed her and inherited the follow.

Now, I clearly don't believe you so I'll switch to Holly I reckon. If I'm right then Holly would be a wolf. Want to see if that fits my idea of a wolf.

Im happy for you to vote for Holly, whether you believe me or not.

I knew Katie wasnt Jesus as I was Jesus. I was planning on revealing around 3. If people was thinking Katie was Jesus, they would be less inclined to believe me.

But yes I can see how it looks to you.

But please remember I was Jesus, I left crumbs and I was happy to see Isla die yesterday. Had the village not been so happy to lynch her, I would have revealed

Nigel - do you think we have one evil or two left? Oh wouldn't it be funny if we actually had 2 wolves, an SK and me. That would both be a damning indictment of the village's and my performance that I'm left here with you, and also a testament to good play by the bad teams.

Now fair enough, you dont believe me. Thats cool. Yoi think Im SK.

If an SK lives its 2 v 1 v 1. An SK wouldnt need to reveal as Jesus or anyone else, he can openly come out now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Day 1 Lynch vote

Jake: Holly, Barbara, Derry, Nigel
    Fiona: Eva, Lucy
    Eva: Senan, Isla
    Vernon: Fiona
    Frank: Emily
    Barbara: Jake
    Nigel: Steve
    Emily: Abigail

Didn't vote: Frank, Vernon, Katie

Day 2 Lynch Vote

Frank: Emily, Isla, Lucy, Vernon, Eva, Nigel, Katie
    Senan: Abigail, Frank
    Vernon: Holly
    Isla: Senan
    Nigel: Steve
    Barbara: Barbara

Day 3 Lynch vote

Vernon: Katie, Holly, Eva, Abigail, Senan, Isla
    Emily: Nigel
    Isla: Lucy
    Nigel: Emily
    Katie: Vernon

Day 4 Lynch vote

Isla: Eva, Lucy, Emily, Senan, Holly
    Lucy: Isla,
    Eva: Nigel

And if an SK does live, thay means either Senan or Nigel are the SK.

If either of you are the SK, the village cant win. So reveal and I will ensure you win.

Emily WW wrote: »
    Now fair enough, you dont believe me. Thats cool. Yoi think Im SK.

If an SK lives its 2 v 1 v 1. An SK wouldnt need to reveal as Jesus or anyone else, he can openly come out now.

Why could the SK come out now?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Emily WW wrote:

Whatever about anything else that's mad Ted

The wolves at 2 v 1 v 1 pile on SK. You know this though. The SK has every need to claim something to avoid getting lynched

Why could the SK come out now?

If I was SK Id come out now.

Its him vs Holly

The village decides who wins, but the village cant win themselves. Theyd choose the winner, either the SK or Holly the wolf

Senan, Nigel, if I was SK I wouldnt need to reveal as Jesus. Id just come out as SK and race agaisnt Holly.

Im Jesus, not the Sk.

If the SK lives, he knows Im legit and he knows Holly is evil by proxy.

Wo come out and join the party

Actually, either Emily really is Jesus or she is the SK who killed Katie who was Jesus, so there is no way Isla was Jesus. Which means Isla must have been bad. Now if Isla was bad and there were two kills this morning that means that we still have at least two villagers.

Possibilities
    3 villagers - one SK/wolf
    2 villagers, one SK and one wolf.

I'm leaning towards the second of these, and that there has been a backroom channel in operation which is why we haven't had cross-kills in the last couple of days.

Holly WW wrote: »
    Whatever about anything else that's mad Ted

The wolves at 2 v 1 v 1 pile on SK. You know this though. The SK has every need to claim something to avoid getting lynched

The village is at 2, not the wolves

Actually, either Emily really is Jesus or she is the SK who killed Katie who was Jesus, so there is no way Isla was Jesus. Which means Isla must have been bad. Now if Isla was bad and there were two kills this morning that means that we still have at least two villagers.

Possibilities
    3 villagers - one SK/wolf
    2 villagers, one SK and one wolf.

I'm leaning towards the second of these, and that there has been a backroom channel in operation which is why we haven't had cross-kills in the last couple of days.

Exactly, aim either legit Jesus or SK. If Im SK, i dont need to pretend to be Jesus.

• Advertisement

Emily WW wrote:
    The village is at 2, not the wolves

How do you know this? I sure as sh1t don't.

I certainly hope that's the case but in case you forgot our priest got killed a few days ago

Senan, see what I am saying, its logical. Vote Holly.

If I was SK Id come out now.

Its him vs Holly

The village decides who wins, but the village cant win themselves. Theyd choose the winner, either the SK or Holly the wolf

Senan, Nigel, if I was SK I wouldnt need to reveal as Jesus. Id just come out as SK and race agaisnt Holly.

Im Jesus, not the Sk.

If the SK lives, he knows Im legit and he knows Holly is evil by proxy.

Wo come out and join the party

I think you'll find from my previous idea to Nigel that a village win is still very much possible, just requires a bit of lateral thinking.

I certainly hope that's the case but in case you forgot our priest got killed a few days ago

One wolf died when the BG interviened.

The other is Isla.

That leaves you Holly

Emily WW wrote:

Yet that's exactly what you're doing... You're just using your 'Jesus' cover as a thing to give you leverage even though the story you concocted has more holes than a leaky boat on the Mediterranean

If Emily is just making the claim up then Isla could have been good, but if Emily is telling the truth about being Jesus or is the SK would killed Jesus then Isla was bad.

I think you'll find from my previous idea to Nigel that a village win is still very much possible, just requires a bit of lateral thinking.

Well its either me and you vs nigel vs Holly

Or me and nigel vs you vs holly.

I know Im good. I dont know if youre good.

If youre good and belive me, its me and you vs nigel vs holly.

So Id have to vote differently to vote away from Holly to win

Senan WW wrote:
    If Emily is just making the claim up then Isla could have been good, but if Emily is telling the truth about being Jesus or is the SK would killed Jesus then Isla was bad.

So she has extra knowledge. Well bully for her, but I'm not a wolf so that's where her problem exists which is why I know she's lying

Exactly, aim either legit Jesus or SK. If Im SK, i dont need to pretend to be Jesus.

If you are the SK:

You come out and say you followed Lucy and Holly is the wolf. Why would the village believe that? You are either the SK telling the truth in which case it is 2v1v1 or the SK trying to convince us that it is 2v1v1 and we have to decide between two evils when in fact it is 3v1 and you are trying to win.

Well its either me and you vs nigel vs Holly

Or me and nigel vs you vs holly.

I know Im good. I dont know if youre good.

If youre good and belive me, its me and you vs nigel vs holly.

So Id have to vote differently to vote away from Holly to win

You and Holly are going to have one vote each from each other right?

Holly: Emily
    Emily: Holly

So what matters is what myself and Nigel do, because the above is set in stone.

• Advertisement

If you are the SK:

You come out and say you followed Lucy and Holly is the wolf. Why would the village believe that? You are either the SK telling the truth in which case it is 2v1v1 or the SK trying to convince us that it is 2v1v1 and we have to decide between two evils when in fact it is 3v1 and you are trying to win.

Well that's if Im Sk.Im am not.

Im Jesus, I know Isla was bad, I know Holly is bad so I know thats the 3 wolves along with the one who died thanks to the BG intervention.

I dont know if the SK lives. I know Holly is evil so thats where my vote must go.

Nigel and you could be both good, or one could be evil.

I have to stick with Holly

The point of that Emily was to say that I disagree that the SK would come out openly. Okay we'd know the SK was then alive but why would we trust what they say about anyone?

You and Holly are going to have one vote each from each other right?

Holly: Emily
    Emily: Holly

So what matters is what myself and Nigel do, because the above is set in stone.

Yes, if you all vote Holly we kill her, but if either of you or Nigel are Sk then the SK wins in that scenario.

Trying to be clever about your vote may work, but thats only if the SK lives.

I dont know what the best tactic is to take as we dont know if an SK still lives.

The point of that Emily was to say that I disagree that the SK would come out openly. Okay we'd know the SK was then alive but why would we trust what they say about anyone?

Thats a good point to be fair.

If you are good, do what you think is best. All I can tell you is Holly is 100 a wolf.

If you are SK, then its poinless trying to convince you as youll do what you want.

Either way, you and Nigel control the game now. If your both good, beieve me. If one is the SK, then the village cant really win.....

If an SK lives, and we lynch a villager its 1 vs 1 vs 1 and we have to hope the SK and wolf take eachother other. Its long odds.

But if we must take a villagwr out, take me. Ill self vote if needs be..... if I die, then that leaves 1 vs 1 vs 1 and we need both baddies to kill eachother. Its a long shot.

Emily WW wrote:
    But if we must take a villagwr out, take me. Ill self vote if needs be..... if I die, then that leaves 1 vs 1 vs 1 and we need both baddies to kill eachother. Its a long shot.

What??

What happened to being convinced on me?

I know you are lying so therefore I will NOT be switching my vote. I am a villager and did not kill anyone.

What??

What happened to being convinced on me?

I know you are lying so therefore I will NOT be switching my vote. I am a villager and did not kill anyone.

Youre so evil, its not about you ya dumb dumb.

Keep your vote on me, I dont care.

Emily WW wrote:
    Youre so evil, its not about you ya dumb dumb.

Trying to provoke me doesn't work. I'm happy to go down knowing I voted to kill you, at least I have that satisfaction

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Senan, fire in a vote on yourself. Although I suspect I'm the only villager

• Advertisement

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Senan, fire in a vote on yourself. Although I suspect I'm the only villager

Why dont you vote for yourself and let Senan vote for you.

Advertisement