Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Werewolf: BCU

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Village how did we lose a 3 on 1 on the last day when Holly had an overnight personality transplant and Emily was Jesus??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Baggly wrote: »
    Emily WW has been lynched.

Wolf win.

Thanks for playing gang!

Thanks for the game mods.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Village how did we lose a 3 on 1 on the last day when Holly had an overnight personality transplant and Emily was Jesus??

I tried, but dont worry I forgive them.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Wow.

Wow.

I thought I was done for sure.

Well played folks

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Great gane mods, Emily reset.

Well played Necro

• Advertisement

Great game to follow everyone. Poor Emily

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Necro if you were any deeper in my pocket you'd be sitting on my ankle. Well played

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Great gane mods, Emily reset.

Well played Necro

You had me. I'd no idea you were Jesus at all. Well played man you did everything you could

Necro wrote: »
    You had me. I'd no idea you were Jesus at all. Well played man you did everything you could

Everything i said was honest. i found Isla yday and was like, I should reveal now right.

I sat on it and saw Isla was up for the chop anyway and felt I didnt need to reveal.

Found you and but I had no idea who remained on the other evil.

Senan, why the late vote? You could have just said you didnt belive me and vote accordingly. Why wait until the last min?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Holly WW wrote:
    Jake, in fairness RL issues aside we had been on about you since earlier this evening.

Holly WW wrote:
    Unless you missed that convo?

Holly WW wrote:
    Really, cos it looks like ye both pounced on her.

Holly WW wrote:
    Abi voted at 20.46 and posted on the main thread at 20.50... so ye gave her 4 mins.

Holly WW wrote:
    Sure looks to me like a bit of heartlessness.

Holly WW wrote:
    Sure, but 4 mins? I dunno, just looks like ye jumped on it tbh. Could be a wolf, but the response felt genuine to me in all honesty.

The task you were looking for :pac:

JURASSIC spelt out consecutively

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Holly WW wrote: »
    The task you were looking for :pac:

JURASSIC spelt out consecutively

I wanted BJ to take you to task for this, how would you have known what tasks in this game looked like if you hadn't done one yourself, but he didn't now that and I just looked like a madwoman!!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

'looked like'

Ah I had fun. I was happy with my choices, just wish I was more convinving.

beakerjoe wrote:
    Ah I had fun. I was happy with my choices, just wish I was more convinving.

You'll see in the wolf room I had basically given up but I had to go down swinging. The doubt about the SK played into my hands a little too I felt

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭MacDanger

Well done Necro, nicely played.

I toyed with killing Eva or Holly last night but I went with the first one, probably would have been too late if I had switched anyway

MacDanger wrote:
    I toyed with killing Eva or Holly last night but I went with the first one, probably would have been too late if I had switched anyway

I couldn't be sure on you.

I switched briefly to Senan this morning even! But said I had to take you out as you were my best guess for SK. You did really well too

MacDanger wrote: »

Great game Mc. Hadnt you pegged as evil.

Is this the first anon game without a realmboards account slip?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

fair play necro.

thanks mods, and well done all.

god we really made a balls of that at the end! i was in the office on my mobile so couldn't do much in terms of reading back (not sure i would have done that anyway :o).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

they were on you from straight after munch yesterday, so with the timestamps thing you wouldn't have gotten Holly, your only chance was to get in in the brief few mins that Necro switched off you on to Senan but he switched back minutes later.

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote:

First or second definitely

Moddies when ye get the chance is there a DR link ye can send on? I do love reading them back post game :)

Can I get backroom links too pls?

they were on you from straight after munch yesterday, so with the timestamps thing you wouldn't have gotten Holly, your only chance was to get in in the brief few mins that Necro switched off you on to Senan but he switched back minutes later.

Was that because I was on Isla? Or because ye had me sussed as SK?

fair play necro.

thanks mods, and well done all.

god we really made a balls of that at the end! i was in the office on my mobile so couldn't do much in terms of reading back (not sure i would have done that anyway :o).

Yoss and his CFD.

You made me laugh a lot.

What roles were considered for the game.

The theme had so much potential.

What was the powers of the Clock.

Senan WW wrote: »
    Time for a crazy idea Nigel. Both Emily and Holly are evil, on different teams. If that is the case then the village can't win through conventional means. However, there is a potential crazy route out of it.

We lynch one of us two, that is myself or yourself Nigel. That leaves 1v1v1 and the sk and wolf to kill next. That is where it gets interesting, as now each baddy would know who is who. So each baddy team would have to make a choice, kill the other baddy or kill the goodie and hope to goodness that the other baddy also kills the goody. If both baddy teams kill each other village wins. There would be an incentive for each baddy to kill the other baddy because if they don't they are in essence handing the game to the other baddy team.

tMqQEK9.jpg

Out of interest, would this be possible - for the two baddies to take each other out leaving the villager alive? Or would it have been the quickest draw baddie that wins?

Out of interest, would this be possible - for the two baddies to take each other out leaving the villager alive? Or would it have been the quickest draw baddie that wins?

Well its a long shot.

Say Senan was the SK.

Me and Nigel vote for me.

Im dead leaving Nigel, Senan the SK and Holly the wolf.

Holly munchs Senan

Senan munches Holly

Leaving Nigel alive to win potentially.

However it all depends on the mechanics of the game. Holly may munch Senan first, meaning Senan is dead and cant munch Holly, leaving Holly to win over Nigel

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

beakerjoe wrote:

No there was one other before. Escapes me rn which.
    Necro wrote:
    Moddies when ye get the chance is there a DR link ye can send on? I do love reading them back post game

Sent on discord

MacDanger wrote:
    Can I get backroom links too pls?

Sent to Macdanger on discord
    beakerjoe wrote:
    What roles were considered for the game.

Whatever ones were suggested in that research thread.
    beakerjoe wrote:
    What was the powers of the Clock.

None it was a decoy role. Just like when it originally appeared.
    MacDanger wrote:

Kill orders were sequential so if wolf targeted sk at 10.01 and sk targeted wolf at 10.02, only the wolf kill would happen.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Everything i said was honest. i found Isla yday and was like, I should reveal now right.

I sat on it and saw Isla was up for the chop anyway and felt I didnt need to reveal.

Found you and but I had no idea who remained on the other evil.

Senan, why the late vote? You could have just said you didnt belive me and vote accordingly. Why wait until the last min?

Well it was clear I didn't believe you. I was actually going to leave it on myself but then had a late change of heart and thought I'd rather lose getting it wrong by voting for someone else than get it wrong voting for myself.

Advertisement