Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Werewolf: BCU

Options
1515253545557»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

skeith/isla, were those posts copied and pasted from a backroom; or was i just being overly paranoid/suspicious?

on reflection, its not something i should have brought up as its not really game play.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Yoss and his CFD.

You made me laugh a lot.

wonder is it a tactic that should be used more?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

wonder is it a tactic that should be used more?

Not without good cause. Which you really hadnt. Youre mad theories made it interestingly fun

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

beakerjoe wrote: »
    What roles were considered for the game.

The theme had so much potential.

What was the powers of the Clock.

Tonnes of roles considered but with 17 sign ups we were hamstrung a lot by sign ups.

Others roles
    Were combination of powers from alpha wolves in the likes of the Disney game

In this one the Alpha wolf picked his team.

Different BGs than the Hero, the Winchester brothers

The Arsonist role.

Harvey Dent

The Almanac

The bulletproof wolf

The cartman thief role

Giving the wolves and sk a shared backroom was interesting and trying to get them to agree a kill was fun.

There was literally so much we could have done but needed at least 23 sign ups to level it out I think would have been needed. In the end the game ran well with no mad powers, challenges. Happy to have the priest back, gives huge opportunities for role claims.

I think there is loads of opportunity at a better time of year for a nostalgia type game.

Oh and the countdown clock was false flag role. Could do nothing :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

duffman13 wrote:
    There was literally so much we could have done but needed at least 23 sign ups to level it out I think would have been needed. In the end the game ran well with no mad powers, challenges. Happy to have the priest back, gives huge opportunities for role claims.

Yeah it's a shame. This time of year seems a bit difficult to get big signups for.
    duffman13 wrote:
    I think there is loads of opportunity at a better time of year for a nostalgia type game.

On that, there seemed to be a good few subs needed for the game, fair play for managing to keep things afloat folks, it was much appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

As I mentioned in the BR we had something similar last June for GOT when we had a large amount of subs.

On that note, huge appreciation to everyone who stepped in, it was much appreciated and kept the game going.

But yeah June seems a bit of a rough month in particular.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Thanks for the game mods and well done wolf team mates. . It actually worked out really well that I took that hit for the team as I really was too busy to keep up this week and I would not of been anywhere near as nimble at hanging in as my teammates. Think thats the quickest ever that I have been killed off.

Well done Necro and Skeith, I knew you guys wouldnt let me down . .

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Drumpot wrote:
    Well done Necro and Skeith, I knew you guys wouldnt let me down . .

I felt terrible when you died as I had only asked you to put in the kill thinking about the angel not the feckin BG :(

We served you well your majesty, the night was dark and full of terrors ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

skeith/isla, were those posts copied and pasted from a backroom; or was i just being overly paranoid/suspicious?

on reflection, its not something i should have brought up as its not really game play.

They were naturally typed posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Necro wrote: »
    I felt terrible when you died as I had only asked you to put in the kill thinking about the angel not the feckin BG :(

We served you well your majesty, the night was dark and full of terrors ;)

I had a chuckle when I died, a good death has its own rewards. It led to you taking home the bacon so it was worth it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I was planning on claiming the almanac if I need to.

Advertisement