Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Werewolf: BCU

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Lucy WW wrote: »

What does SK stand for?

Serial Killer

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Team 1
    The Night King, White Walker and Viscerion. Will compete with the sk team for N1 munch and will have one kill per night. Any member of the team may place the kill order

Team 2
    Dr Frankenstein - Dr Frankenstein is vulnerable to all manner of attacks. However everyone he kills, he inherits their powers and can use them at his own will.He can not inherit a kill from the opposing evil team even if he kills one of them.

The Monster - Frankenstein's monster follows Dr Frankenstein around but can not inherit powers, if the doctor dies the monster will make the kill orders.

So kill this morning must have been Dr. Frankenstein. So the competing kill ia for tonight, so tasks still very much in play at the moment. Who's been looking tasky?

Barbara? But again, so obvious that it seems TWTBAW.

Sorry, this is the post I meant to quote about the N1 munch. So I suppose the good news about the kill is that Frankenstein didn't inherit any powers since Patrick was NRV.

Also, the baddies do hide in the mid-lower end of the posting table most of the time. So not sure why everyone is looking at the top.

Emily WW wrote: »
    Judging from the thread, Barbara has been rattling Frank.

Frank is now pointing at her to he tasky?.

Franks retaliation may be tit for tat. Babs may be rusttling trees and getting a response. Very little to work with thus far but if voting was now, Id vote frank.

Early days though

After Lucy's talk of top 3 posters Nigel also threw a bit of shade my way.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Also, the baddies do hide in the mid-lower end of the posting table most of the time. So not sure why everyone is looking at the top.

That's true, and we're still waiting on two or three people to post at all I think.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

i think it depends on the individual players game style. and if you say high/middle/low, there are gonna be RV in there as well.

night 1 lynch is always crap. its not really until after munch in the morning that you can start forming some sort of plan

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Nigel WW wrote:
    i think it depends on the individual players game style. and if you say high/middle/low, there are gonna be RV in there as well.

A great strategy that we always suggest but never carry out is to lynch low and peek high. But not relevant here as there does not appear to be a seer in this game

I'm always up for lynching low. Either a baddy or useless villager.

Except for now as I'm lynching Francis.

Holly WW wrote: »
    A great strategy that we always suggest but never carry out is to lynch low and peek high. But not relevant here as there does not appear to be a seer in this game

Does lynching low still work as a strategy if there is no seer in game? I think it works as a starter strategy anyway.

Holly WW wrote: »

presume thats a balancing thing given we have priest and apprentice priest. provided the current one chooses wisely :eek:

• Advertisement

Eva WW wrote:
    Does lynching low still work as a strategy if there is no seer in game? I think it works as a starter strategy anyway.

It's not really as clear-cut because you can't clear anyone (something I really like about this game actually, role heavy games are fun but lack the detective work of mountainous games)

Its not a bad place to go though. I'd sooner keep the active players as long as possible unless they're inherently wolfy

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

That's exactly what a high posting baddie would say

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    presume thats a balancing thing given we have priest and apprentice priest. provided the current one chooses wisely :eek:

Or chooses at all. Reads as optional in the OP

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I wish for an alignment peek

Abigail WW wrote: »
    That's exactly what a high posting baddie would say

No it's not.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Isla in with the short jab.

Isla WW wrote:
    I wish for an alignment peek

Interesting.

Who would you peek incidentally if you were granted such a wish

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

I'm always up for lynching low. Either a baddy or useless villager.

Except for now as I'm lynching Francis.

tenor.gif?itemid=7363102

Yep, always up for lynching low, except for this time. Giving a teammate time to up their post count Babs?

Senan WW wrote: »
    tenor.gif?itemid=7363102

Yep, always up for lynching low, except for this time. Giving a teammate time to up their post count Babs?

Exactamundo.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Wolves/SK team are all the one.

I don't really get this post Barbara. What do you mean?

• Advertisement

Senan WW wrote: »
    I don't really get this post Barbara. What do you mean?

When I said wolves weren't in a rush I meant 'baddies'.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Or chooses at all. Reads as optional in the OP

Is there a reason the priest would not choose a replacement?

Is there a reason the priest would not choose a replacement?

They don't trust anyone.

They don't trust anyone.

I guess but worst case scenario, they pick a wolf to be priest - the village isn't any worse off but the

Sent that before finishing it:

I guess but worst case scenario, they pick a wolf to be priest - the village isn't any worse off but one wolf team gets an advantage over the other

Everyone has gone awful quiet since Isla threw in that grenade...

I guess but worst case scenario, they pick a wolf to be priest - the village isn't any worse off but the

it would be carnage for the village if one of the wolf teams learned all the roles of the dead

Sent that before finishing it:

I guess but worst case scenario, they pick a wolf to be priest - the village isn't any worse off but one wolf team gets an advantage over the other

I suppose.

If I was priest I wouldn't choose an apprentice unless I was quite confident someone was good.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    it would be carnage for the village if one of the wolf teams learned all the roles of the dead

Lucy's comment is definitely worse than my earlier one...

• Advertisement

Lucy's comment is definitely worse than my earlier one...

im more leaning towards inexperience

Advertisement