Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing in Dublin

Options
  • 14-06-2020 3:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hello,

I need to get a few sheets printed and usually do so in the office but with COVID-19 this isn't feasible.

Where in Dublin City Center can I do this? Anyone have any ideas?

I know public libraries have printing kiosks but the library website doesn't say if they are open or not.

Thanks in advance for any help,

K

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

A couple of internet cafes around Talbot St are open plus some of the Asian-owned mini-markets around Upper O'Connell St/Parnell St do printing too.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Depending on how much you need, Reads Nassau St takes online orders and then you can collect in-store. There's a €2.50 service charge so might not be economical for a small amount of pages.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Jambonjunior

You can print things on the computers in the Reads shop too, think it's a euro + your printing costs.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Jervis shopping centre has coin operated internet terminals with a printer linked. They're near the Ticketmaster kiosk near the top of the escalators.

Advertisement