Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Npe runn smart sensor treadmill

• 14-06-2020 5:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭

I'm hoping to get some feedback on the above, my treadmill is way off with speed, plus I might try zwift for the craic. It's either the runn sensor or the stryd.
    Is it accurate & will it last? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭spc78

jfh wrote: »
    I'm hoping to get some feedback on the above, my treadmill is way off with speed, plus I might try zwift for the craic. It's either the runn sensor or the stryd.
    Is it accurate & will it last? Thanks

If only interested in treadmill/Zwift then a footpod also works and is a lot cheaper - the Zwift Footpod (previously a milestone pod). I had a milestone pod and used it with Zwift - its quite accurate. I use the Stryd now which is excellent but expensive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭jfh

spc78 wrote: »
    If only interested in treadmill/Zwift then a footpod also works and is a lot cheaper - the Zwift Footpod (previously a milestone pod). I had a milestone pod and used it with Zwift - its quite accurate. I use the Stryd now which is excellent but expensive.

Well I'm interested in correct pace, the treadmill is way off, I did have a zwift footpod and it only last a few months, might try again, thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭spc78

jfh wrote: »
    Well I'm interested in correct pace, the treadmill is way off, I did have a zwift footpod and it only last a few months, might try again, thanks

If prepared to pay for it, you can't beat the Stryd - and it brings repeatability to the road through power - much broader use range than the Runn.

The Zwift pod has a replaceable battery - is it as simple as just requiring a battery change to get it working again?

Advertisement