Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now TV - latest deal codes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 brendanoco

Go incognito on to now tv click on sports extra day membership and you will be offered 10e a month for 4 months

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭nialldinho

Thanks! So does that mean setting up a second account?

No just add it to the basket and then sign in with yoùr account. As long as you don't have sports extra still in your membership in your profile it has to be gone completely gone from your now membership

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭nialldinho

Just did that. Thanks a mil!

• Registered Users Posts: 971 ✭✭✭thefa

Do people find sports extra any good over June-July? With the rugby and soccer done, wouldn’t see myself using it much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭a2deden

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭rtron

NOWSSMMOPL this latest one posted here worked for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭recyclebin

Is the Sports for 3 months for €30 code still active? The offer is gone off the website but does the code still work?

I'm currently on the €15 a month offer but have to wait until 21st April before my current sub ends before I can try it.

• Registered Users Posts: 971 ✭✭✭thefa

As in you have to wait until the 21st to apply a new code or the current deal ends the 21st?

You're able to apply a new code up to 30 days before your current deal ends. Was able to use that code Friday evening even though my subscription is good until the start of May.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,919 ✭✭✭Flaneur OBrien

Is it new that there's ad breaks within episodes now? Was watching Fringe last night and got ads at the start, and 3 times during the show.

Might force me to buy boost. Any codes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭recyclebin

My €15 a month sports was until 21 July 2023. Tried cancelling that and can keep watching until 21 Apr 2023. The 3months for €30 codes won't work for me. I'm guessing I'd have to wait until after 21 April to let my current offer lapse and use any new codes.

I think I'll just reactivate the €15 offer and continue with it until July.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,629 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Yes they are a complete pain, also limits you to a single device at a time.

I used this code here that was posted a few weeks back during the week and it was still working...

Boost at €3.00 per month for 6 months - NOWOIJMNUUAW

They also offered me €3 a month for 6 months when I tried to cancel my existing Boost.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,437 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

Got an email today for 30% off Entertainment at €7.50pm for 6 months using code NOWENTHSUDOA.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭gussieg

Just looked there at past voucher codes

SPMNOWJKLRC

Gets you 13.26 per month for 3 months of sky sports

NOWENTMOPL

Gets you cinema for 5 euro per month for 4 months

Both still work

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Iamhere

Thank you, do you know when SPMNOWJKLRC will expire?

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

Any idea when that one ends? I still have a few weeks left on my current contract so would rather apply it a bit later.

Hi there I've run out of entertainment codes :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,250 ✭✭✭ongarite

NOWEACQEOS is valid until 21st April.

3 months for price of 1, upfront payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭drogon.

Tried to cancel my entertainment pass and got this offer, cheapest so far 😁

• Advertisement

wow!

when i went to cancel i think it was 5.98.i declined all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

Do you know the code for the 3.60 deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭drogon.

Not sure tbh, it only showed up when I attempted to cancel. Nothing on the page or the URL that indicated what the code could be.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Tonio

Another sky sports code - 3 months for €30 upfront (sky sports channels only - not BT or Premier)

Join in with a €30 for 3 months Sports Membership (worth €116.97). 

Hurry! Voucher expires 24‌ April.

After offer, Sports Membership auto renews at €38.99 per month unless cancelled. Voucher code: NOWSMPDYFIC

wrexham really has reignited my interest in football lately....

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭FatBeard

These codes are brilliant. Is it really expiring today? I ask as I only need 3 months, from the 30th of April to the 30th of July. Debating whether to risk waiting till Sunday or signing up today and missing the a race on the 30th of July.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭bugsyb4

Is €3 p/m the best out there for Boost at the minute?

Signed up for €2.50 p/m a while back but that deal is almost up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

My sky sports membership was 13.26 a month, paid it to cover my view up to 21st May , went through the cancellation process , best offer they were giving me was 22.99 or so a month, wasnt paying that as i dont use it once the premier league was over.

Now find myself short 1 week of football viewing to cover the last week of the premiership lol, need to find a a 1 week pass somewhere cheap to cover me !

I have the sports extra for 9.99 a month, paid that to cover me to end of football season, that will be cancelled then, wont use now tv for sport for the 3 months or so of summer until the football is back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭Mav11

Sky Sports Extra €16.99pm for 6 months. Expires 28th Apr.

NOWSPXDYFHUQ

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Set up a new account with a different email and see if you can get a week's free/cheap trial.

Advertisement