Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now TV - latest deal codes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭iHungry

€15 per month for 6 months Sports Extra Membership (usually €33.99 per month).

Hurry! Voucher expires 28 April.

After offer, Sports Extra Membership auto renews at €33.99 per month unless cancelled.

Voucher code: NOSPXDHFUOX

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭eprndrgst

NOW Entertainment Membership at €5.99 per month for 6 months.

Here is the voucher code: NOWENTRNQ412

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Hi,

Quick question, if I take this offer does it start right away or is it like the old voucher codes and it is stored in my account until I use it?

SPORTS + SPORTS EXTRA BUNDLE

€72.99 €38.99 a month

for 6 months

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭a2deden

Thats a terrible offer buddy

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭ingalway

I have had Sports Extra for €4.99 for the last few months, it expires on 4 May. Anyone with a crystal ball - Do you think I'd have to wait until the English Premier League finishes at the end of May to get another great deal like this or is the €15 per month offer available now as good as I'll probably get?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 971 ✭✭✭thefa

Might be worth going through the cancel screens and seeing what offer you get. Typically I’ve got an offer before cancelling sports but can be random whether good or not.

Somebody posted a trick previously where you go incognito, go to the membership page for sports extra and click day pass and there is an offer on it for multiple months. Seems to show up €12/month using this. I find €10/month offers tend to be more common than the €5 but unsure on the timings.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭ECookie13

Until they bring in on-demand rewatching of sports (for UFC etc.), its not as enticing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,561 ✭✭✭wassie

Depends on what its worth to you. Im saving roughly 50-60% annually on the equivilent Sky offering.

And I have a video capture box to record live sports that I want to miss.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭geographica

Been offered sports extra €9.99 for 6 months, hardly get sports for that too? Anyone any experience of getting both €19.98 for 6 months?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,768 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Yeah and they highlight catch up as a reason to stay when cancelling Sports Extra 🙄

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Blackjack

what is this about a video capture box?. can you pm me some details on that?

See my review on this post here.

They can be had cheaper in the Amazon Warehouse from time to time also.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭ingalway

Thank you. I did try the cancel option to see if anything else was offered but nothing came up. I imagine it's prime viewing time for people who love watching football.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Longing

Hi Wassie just a quick question, is the box good to go with OLED LG TV Now TV app? How does it record does the box bring up TV listing? Sorry for noob Q. Thanks.

It records HDMI input and the outputs the same signal to TV so typically need a streamer device (like NOWTV stick, FireTV, GoogleTV, Android box, AppleTV etc). If your TV could output HDMI signal then it technically possible but that has other challenges (Im not familiar with LG TVs).

Details and info on the box on this youtube clip here.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Lad, any sky sports extra codes ?

Ideally month to month.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Few codes for sports/movies.

Think i saw the sports one in here previously expiring on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭gussieg

Coming into the summer, you'd hope the deals be better as people head outside or elsewhere instead of goggleboxing.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭redunited

Sky Sports

€30 for 3 months Sports Membership (worth €116.97).Hurry! Voucher expires 8‌ May.

PAYMENT UPFRONT

NOWSMPDYFJIOA

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭EltonJohn69

Re upped for a few months of entertainment, seems to be more and more ads during shows now… it would make some go back to the old pirate bay… I wonder if Now is going to be basically be like tv levels of adds soon…

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,250 ✭✭✭ongarite

You need to sub to Boost to get rid of ads.

Boost also gives 1080p resolution, surround sound & 3 devices streaming at same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭EltonJohn69

I find the boost thing a little sneaky… I pay 6 a month, more then that i don’t think it’s worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Well stop moaning about the ads then. You can’t have it both ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭baingal nancer

I don't have boost but only get ads when watching on mobile and not on my Chromecast with Google tv

• Registered Users Posts: 5,907 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Couldn't watch Now TV without Boost to be honest. Yes, it's a bit of a scam but that's Sky for you.

Code still good - thanks! 10 quid a month is great value for sky sports

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Roadrunners

Any Sports membership codes for month by month. 30 euro for 3 months is good but only interested in football and season ends in a month. Thanks

This one was posted a while back - no idea if its still valid. If it does you could cancel before the first month is up.

SPMNOWJKLRC

Gets you 13.26 per month for 3 months of sky sports

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Roadrunners

Thanks but it seems that code is out of date.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

Advertisement