Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden room

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65,324 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Yeah mine is 7.5m * 3.5m, basically the maximum size allowed without needing planning permission. We had the guy Alan recommended for clearing out the back garden (walls, trees, remove old shed and old trampoline). He did a good job, exactly what was agreed including making good a raised bed wall that had to be partially demolished. And without me having to remind him to do anything. And we had Kelly Barna themselves pouring the concrete slab. Doing the internals myself with a mate (electrician), trying to get a carpenter for the internal wall and door I want

If you like you can PM me with your phone number and I can WhatsApp you a picture

• Registered Users Posts: 1 drsambecket

thinking the same thing - did you get any recommendations?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

as per forum charter, recommendations by PM, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 65,324 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

PMd last month. Room almost finished now, doing most of the internals myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭purple hands

If anyone has gone down the route of converting a block shed, would appreciate any PM recommendations or suggestions on where to start! TIA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Francesca100

Hello, I'm also thinking of getting a small garden office/room, up to about 12 sq m. I would still have 25 sq m of garden left.

Any recommendations for work, good value at reasonable price would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭frash

Such a shame recommendations can only come by PM

If anyone recommends anyone for a 3.5 * 3 ish size structure that would be great - need it for a garden office.

Based in south Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭ImportMeHappy

Hi folks, also looking for some personal recommendations via pm if possible, cheers!

I would very much appreciate recommendations as well. I'm interested in a small 3m x 3m garden office with space for a toilet. PM me please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Binky9660

Hello,

I would appreciate some recommendations too by PM.

Many thanks

Binky

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭sirpsycho

Hi,

I would appreciate some recommendations also (by PM - pity about that rule). Small garden office. Cheers in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Sergibabo

Hello, I'm looking to build a 25sqm garden room, with a toilet, bar, and will be a cinema room. I'm in north Dublin if someone can pm me recomendations. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Horn_of_Africa

Amy recommendations of a builder who can build a Garden Room? Please pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭dball

Looking for recommendations too, ideally Kerry or Cork based, ive spoken to a few companies in Dublin and kildare and none are willing to work in Munster.

Any suggestions welcomed by PM.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭geo88

Hi all - I am looking for recommendations via PM for a small garden room (4 x 4 meters max) in Dublin.

Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭spakman

Hi - thinking of getting a garden room as well. it would need to be wired, and ideally separated to allow a small shed/storage space to one side.

Anyone have recommendations?

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭divillybit

Im hoping to get a garden room put up this year, I'm leaning to using the structural insulated panels (sip) like above link. Id prefer to get one built off site and craned into position but access would be very limited so I think an sip kit would be a good option for me instead.

Advertisement