Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Company Strike off

Options
  • 15-06-2020 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi there,

I have a quick question.

I am wanting to close my limited company at the end of the month. My year end is December. Would I need to submit CRO returns with accounts for 2019 and 2020 and Corp tax returns for 2019 and 2020, or could I do 18 month accounts and more my B1 date.?

I have search and cannot find an answer!

Thanks you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,034 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

whats the 2020 ARD?

when did you stop trading? and will the balance sheet comply with the regulations? less than €150 assets and €150 liabilities

• Registered Users Posts: 12,419 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

Op,
    if you had internet access, you would have found this

https://www.cro.ie/en-ie/Termination-Restoration/Overview
    and then this
    https://www.cro.ie/Termination-Restoration/Company/Voluntary-Strike-Off

Its important to specify that its a Voluntary strike off and as noted above you need to meet the tests for A&L

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 reganj123

I am finishing trading this month June 20

Yes it will comply with the 150 rule

Calahonda,

I have seen the cro pages but that doesn't really tell me about the amount of filings. I haven't yet submitted the 2019 B1, only due in september. Do I change the filing date and do I need to submit a B1 for 2020 for the six months of 2020. Also corporate tax return. Can I submit 18 months or must it be 2019 plus another return for 6 months of 2020? That is what I can't establish?

Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement