Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF/FG/Green Next Government

Options

Comments

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    Robison pops up, another useless so and so, what’s she been up to from the last few months? Hiding in the ditch?

An astonishing personal attack on an elected offial and completly ignoring of issue raised...par the course for this site mind

This gutting of healthcare has all the hall marks of eamonn ryan to stick it to the young greens imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

An astonishing personal attack on an elected offial and completly ignoring of issue raised...par the course for this site mind

This gutting of healthcare has all the hall marks of eamonn ryan to stick it to the young greens imo

She was invited to the table and ran away....no point crying about it now

Waste of space....so much for standing up when your country calls for you

Have you read the doc? Or like the rest reading via twitter because it had more than 2 pages

She was invited to the table and ran away....no point crying about it now

Waste of space....so much for standing up when your country calls for you

Have you read the doc? Or like the rest reading via twitter because it had more than 2 pages

Meh....either it has been cut by insistance of eamonn ryan or it hasnt....hence why i asked,i cant get final document anywhere online,any.google search is the draft from 2 days ago???

Meh....either it has been cut by insistance of eamonn ryan or it hasnt....hence why i asked,i cant get final document anywhere online,any.google search is the draft from 2 days ago???

Have you read the Greens manifesto or why do you point at Eamonn Ryan?

If you read the green manifesto it clearly confirms the Green support Slaintecare so what are you talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,448 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

Absolutely can't understand how the usual SF lads are still obsessed with FG and its all they can go on about in this thread even though there is 2 other parties.

Its remarkable.

• Advertisement

Have you read the Greens manifesto or why do you point at Eamonn Ryan?

If you read the green manifesto it clearly confirms the Green support Slaintecare so what are you talking about?

Well it seems one of party leaders/negociators is after having it removed,

And since its brainchild of last government,i assumed rather logically it wasnt martin or varadkar??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

markodaly wrote: »
    It is amazing now that its dawning on people that FF are now back with the Greens.
    I am seeing a lot of 'I dont like FG too much but FF...!!!'

If people weren't so caught up in the media crusade against FG the past few months they may realise now that they let FF back in the backdoor.
    Some people will never learn though.

Would this be the same people happy to have FF support FG, but now finding some kind or conscience? Surely they'd know what they get off FF/FG at this stage and the Greens will be happy with a few ministerial pensions I'd imagine.

Can you give examples of this 'media crusade' or are you just complaining about FG being reported on what FG do, (praise fascists, think there was 18 previous Covids, make a balls of 'Ireland's call', say the civil service was very white etc.)?

Bowie wrote: »
    Can you give examples of this 'media crusade' or are you just complaining about FG being reported on what FG do, (praise fascists, think there was 18 previous Covids, make a balls of 'Ireland's call', say the civil service was very white etc.)?

Homelessness was the number 1 issue at the election.

Maggie Cash pushed out as a stick to beat the government with from RTE and all of the media.

8 kids and blames the government for not giving her a free house and financial support from cradle to grave.

That is the perfect example of a crusade

Swallowed by the masses and latched onto by SF.

Maggie Cash pushed out as a stick to beat the government with from RTE and all of the media.

8 kids and blames the government for not giving her a free house and financial support from cradle to grave.

Would have taught the 3000 or so.kids living in homelessness would been more prominent

Housing crisis was being to spread across the state,piltown south kk is now listed a rent pressure zone.....my local village is at e800 a month,nice place but not worth that,when you account 200 plus needed a month for running a car for work

But yeah,lets concentrate on the traveller woman,and ignore the out of control rents nationwide :rolleyes:

It was pathetic and poor before you ran to SF :rolleyes:

So the Margret Cash story from several months prior to the election is the media's crusade against FG...okey doke.
    Or is it them reporting on the housing/homeless crises? That's hardly biased. I noted all the crises were missing from the main papers in the election run up, (as were charlie, Eoghan and Simon).

• Advertisement

Would have taught the 3000 or so.kids living in homelessness would been more prominent

Housing crisis was being to spread across the state,piltown south kk is now listed a rent pressure zone

But yeah,lets concentrate on the traveller woman,and ignore the out of control rents nationwide :rolleyes:

That's my point.

The media made such a big deal about her.

Rammed down our throats.

And Erica Fleming who the shinners had as a representative.

Refused accommodation in Clontarf until she hit a forever home.

On Ray Darcy getting all the sympathy.

Its Baffling it really is.

What a great example for her kid and other of her ilk to aspire to.

Yeah but it's Leo's fault someone has 8 kids with no job to support them.

Agh why do I bother.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Maggie Cash. I'd forgotten about her. During her last court appearance didn't the judge point out that she would have to be on over 100k per annum to fund the lifestyle the taxpayers of this country give her- to which she replied, 'I never claimed to be poor your Honor, just homeless'...........

There really is something wrong with this country.

Bowie wrote: »
    It was pathetic and poor before you ran to SF :rolleyes:

So the Margret Cash story from several months prior to the election is the media's crusade against FG...okey doke.
    Or is it them reporting on the housing/homeless crises? That's hardly biased.

Its one example of a crusade.

Homeless crisis my arse.

You know exactly what it is.

People looking for a free forever home.

I was delighted FG looked like going into opposition.

Now I'm gonna have to ensure more misery Maggie cash stories for another while.

Ugh.

Maggie Cash. I'd forgotten about her. During her last court appearance didn't the judge point out that she would have to be on over 100k per annum to fund the lifestyle the taxpayers of this country give her- to which she replied, 'I never claimed to be poor your Honor, just homeless'...........

There really is something wrong with this country.
    Ah not you see its Leo's fault all of it.

All pushed by the leftie media vying for likes.

Misery sells.

That's my point.

The media made such a big deal about her.

Rammed down our throats.

And Erica Fleming who the shinners had as a representative.

Refused accommodation in Clontarf until she hit a forever home.

On Ray Darcy getting all the sympathy.

Its Baffling it really is.

What a great example for her kid and other of her ilk to aspire to.

Yeah but it's Leo's fault someone has 8 kids with no job to support them.

Agh why do I bother.

Noone said its leos fault??

But FG in power with a decade and we end in supposed econmic recovery,while more kids homeless.than was entire homeless figure,before they enter power

At some stage,you have to ask,whats point in recovery,if we cant house our people and are reduced to rearing families out of hotel rooms.....on our knees in the 50s we could clear tenaments,way things are headed,but cant now, we're going to need do.the same in future....tackle issues head-on or let someone who wants to,do it

Its one example of a crusade.

Homeless crisis my arse.

You know exactly what it is.

People looking for a free forever home.

I was delighted FG looked like going into opposition.

Now I'm gonna have to ensure more misery Maggie cash stories for another while.

Ugh.

You are ignorant of the realities of planet earth if you don't believe in the housing and homeless crises, even FG acknowledge it.
    I suppose FG would put Mags up in a 25 year leased luxury apartment if they had their way. That'd learn her....

Noone said its leos fault??

But FG in power with a decade and we end in supposed econmic recovery,while more kids homeless.than was entire homeless figure,before they enter power

At some stage,you have to ask,whats point in recovery,if we cant house our people and are reduced to rearing families out of hotel rooms.....on our knees in the 50s we could clear tenaments,way things are headed,but cant now, we're going to need do.the same in future....tackle issues head-on or let someone who wants to,do it
    We only balanced the books last year.

We still owe massive debt.

With recovery comes net immigration.

People who want to work.

1 in 5 in emergency accommodation are employed.

Lets help them.

But nooooo.

Everyone who presents as homeless deserves a free house.

No questions asked.

Jokeshop.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,583 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

There was a Green Senator on The Last Word saying Catherine Martin was underselling the deal with FF/FG, sound like the greenies are a bit divided.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

smurgen wrote: »
    Imagine what you must think of Eoghan Murphy (8th count) or Simon Harris (15th count lol) two of the worst most incompetent lumps in memory. Their only ability is being too thick to quit.

The **** is this nonsense about what count they were elected in?

In the GE in Wicklow:

FG: 25.8% among three candidates
    SF: 24.3% among one

In Dublin Bay South:

FG: 27.7% among two candidates
    SF: 16.1% among one.

I hated this phrase at the time but Leo really is onto something when he refers to them as ‘Spin Fein’. It’s almost like they prefer the First Past The Post system over PRSTV or people like you have no understanding of it.

It matters nothing what count you were elected in. Fact is they were all elected.

We only balanced the books last year.

We still owe massive debt.

With recovery comes net immigration.

People who want to work.

1 in 5 in emergency accommodation are employed.

Lets help them.

But nooooo.

Everyone who presents as homeless deserves a free house.

No questions asked.

Jokeshop.

What is point of having net immigration,when we cant house people here already?

Noone said no qs asked,but we had kids on their 2nd and 3rd xmas in hotel rooms/temp accondation..

in no world is that right......whole country was circa 18 months behind dublin on econmic recovery,its not unfeasible that we could have had widespread homelessness and possibly 30K plus homeless by mid next year,if it wasnt for cv19 imho

Lads simply arent grasping,how many people are barely hanging on and living week to week here,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

Faugheen wrote: »
    The **** is this nonsense about what count they were elected in?

In the GE in Wicklow:

FG: 25.8% among three candidates
    SF: 24.3% among one

In Dublin Bay South:

FG: 27.7% among two candidates
    SF: 16.1% among one.

I hated this phrase at the time but Leo really is onto something when he refers to them as ‘Spin Fein’. It’s almost like they prefer the First Past The Post system over PRSTV or people like you have no understanding of it.

It matters nothing what count you were elected in. Fact is they were all elected.

Dont get upset. This is just a little bit of hope the Shinners can cling to similar to the " biggest party across the island" It means nothing but it will keep the useful idiots happy while McDonald and co feed off the trough for the next five year. (Strictly on the average industrial wage of course with the exception of the T.V. repairman in Finglas)

Well it seems one of party leaders/negociators is after having it removed,

And since its brainchild of last government,i assumed rather logically it wasnt martin or varadkar??

Your basing your whole argument on a tweet...would you not be better off reading the document instead of making assumptions which as usual are incorrect?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Edgware wrote: »
    Dont get upset. This is just a little bit of hope the Shinners can cling to similar to the " biggest party across the island" It means nothing but it will keep the useful idiots happy while McDonald and co feed off the trough for the next five year. (Strictly on the average industrial wage of course with the exception of the T.V. repairman in Finglas)

So anyone with a different political view to you is basically an idiot.

This kind of thinking and talking down towards people who they feel are below them, got FG their worst election result since the 1940's. Keep it up

• Registered Users Posts: 23,761 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

There was a Green Senator on The Last Word saying Catherine Martin was underselling the deal with FF/FG, sound like the greenies are a bit divided.

The greens are the mud guard, nothing more - nothing less.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

So anyone with a different political view to you is basically an idiot.

This kind of thinking and talking down towards people who they feel are below them, got FG their worst election result since the 1940's. Keep it up

Thats right F.G. will never get back into power, Oh wait a minute.

Your basing your whole argument on a tweet...would you not be better off reading the document instead of making assumptions which as usual are incorrect?

I cant get the document.....ive looked online...only draft from 2 days ago.....hence why i asked (i do be regularly reading sh1te like this and never post on it)

Im nearly sure i explained this to yous already

• Registered Users Posts: 69,176 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

The document is in the words of the people who created it a 'wishlist'...stuff that 'might happen' given a fair wind.

As some reticent Greens on the radio said today, they are sick of FG's and FF's 'wishing' and 'kicking balls down the road'.

It hasn't the status of a manifesto even as it isn't costed...and we know what generally happens manifesto's with the power swap parties.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Edgware wrote: »
    Thats right F.G. will never get back into power, Oh wait a minute.

Is that what I said?

No you never answered my question as per

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭combat14

looks like ff/fg have completely duped the greens!

• Advertisement

Did Mary Lou just say there is still an alternative government that could be formed led by SF???

Nah seriously.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement