Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF/FG/Green Next Government

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

smurgen wrote: »
    Haha this is the same slur used to try and distract from the criticism of Keelings. Some hope of this one working for the spin unit.

If you read the original post. According to the poster the only reason we have this outbreak was due to "da foreigner". Back tracking now on it is just more desperation from a racist

How can those giving out about the meat factories employees be racist if those are the same people asking for direct provision to be shut down?, How does the spin unit square that one?

So let me get this straight, you can be racist to people because they have asked for something?

Wow that is some statement to come out with.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,249 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Nothing racist there kid....no point in burying head in ground and pretending its those from D4 and kids of ffg members getting this in meat factories lines....but sure scream racism to shut down debate

You should read your post
    (Actually didnt you pedel.the line they were putting ice in mouth etc to cheat the temp checks?)

Again showing your racism. I said factory workers. Only you have come to the assumption that made a reference to "da foreigner".

What are you confused about Francie? or you just going to spend the night copying and pasting random tweets as some sort of proof?

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    What are you confused about Francie? or you just going to spend the night copying and pasting random tweets as some sort of proof?

In denial Shef?

That figures.

• Advertisement

In denial Shef?

That figures.

What am I denying?

I did....you cant just scream racist at anyone who mentions forgiener....makes you seem insane

Nowhere did i mention forgiener there??

This is kind of like,when you got confused and taught LA was los angeles in a conversation about local autority housing....perhaps you should contemplate reading peoples posts,beforw flying off the handle insinuating x,y and z?

Not confused at all.

P.S. Wasn't on the LA either but you were in such a rush to reply you didn't even read the posts.....even after explaining you didn't understand

What am I denying?

That there is confusion and a lack of rational thinking emanating from government.

I have produced links that show I am by far not the only one has noticed it.

All you have done so far is try to censor me from producing those links. Sooner or later you need to defend the government with something other than invective and deflection or if you cannot do that...say nothing at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

How can those giving out about the meat factories employees be racist if those are the same people asking for direct provision to be shut down?, How does the spin unit square that one?

Follow the leader. #WLM ;)

Bowie wrote: »
    Follow the leader. #WLM ;)

Seemingly shinnerz hate white males......while also racists at same time

You would think a rational.person wouldnt try to push these points at same time....but you would be wrong

• Advertisement

Tbh mate...its obvious you havnt read my posts.....and come marching in screaming racist over and over (lol) as you want to flame the thread to shut down the conversation as its not going the way yous want

You are free to disagree with this assesment....but the evidence i see,deosnt leave any room for a different interpetation

What conversation am I shutting down?

If I spot racism I will call it out. So far across multiple thread you continue to go back to "da foreigner" as the issue. What exactly would you call it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Yes.....i dont mind....bring it in for all forgien workers....i dont think they should lose on family time,or wages because ffg have made a balls of running the country

Full of dung lad.
    Just spouting ****e for the sake of it.

That there is confusion and a lack of rational thinking emanating from government.

I have produced links that show I am by far not the only one has noticed it.

All you have done so far is try to censor me from producing those links. Sooner or later you need to defend the government with something other than invective and deflection or if you cannot do that...say nothing at all.

You are not producing anything Francie. You are putting up comments from inidividuals on twitter. Which is exactly what I said earlier, people are having covid fatigue. The message was clear it is just people don't want to listen anymore to the message. I said that this mornign and so far you have provided
    A. No clear information to suggets it was unclear
    B. No actual alternative

yet you posted all day about this. The above A & B is fairly basic? would you not think.

Seemingly shinnerz hate white males......while also racists at same time

You would think a rational.person wouldnt try to push these points at same time....but you would be wrong

Also had a few on stating SF support of asylum seekers wouldn't go down well with their 'racist' base :)

Where have i said the forgiener is an issue....its clear you just wish to shut down conversation and using a pretty poor excuse,same as accusations of homophobia about any critism of varadkar?

What conversation am I shutting down?

What conversation about homophobia? what are you talking about?

Meh.....shout any conversation you feel unable to counter

Your one proposed it,i agreed

Again with the ****e, where did I propose it?

Dont say that meat factory workers have large amounts of eastern european/brazillian workforce....or this is racist....like debating with white noise

Yes it is. The fact it needs explaining to you says it all

To everyone else they are just meat factory workers

You are not producing anything Francie. You are putting up comments from inidividuals on twitter. Which is exactly what I said earlier, people are having covid fatigue. The message was clear it is just people don't want to listen anymore to the message. I said that this mornign and so far you have provided
    A. No clear information to suggets it was unclear
    B. No actual alternative

yet you posted all day about this. The above A & B is fairly basic? would you not think.

Both of them are journalists commenting. Here is another one.

https://twitter.com/hlinehan/status/1296177569465872386

The government are getting torn a new one and you are frantically waving your hands about shouting nothing to see here ...or are you drowning?

You did say it was a ridcolus suggestion....but that was after proposing it

That's a question to your stupid proposal.
    But you knew that and none of your ridiculous coming around changes that.
    Your suggestion just goes to show the ridiculous ideas that the wrong people governing can make.
    I know, of nó political party making such a proposal, even the most inept, but I could be wrong.

The government are getting torn a new one and you are frantically waving your hands about shouting nothing to see here ...or are you drowning?

When did I frantically wave anything? when did I say nothing to see here?

I said the message was clear and that people didnt want to hear it. Which is 100% true. So far you have spent the day scrambling around trying to find anything to post in pure desperation

If you remember on my very first post this morning I said I didnt agree with the new lockdowns. So why would I frantically wave anything?

So far, I have asked you and 4-5 of the other regulars for an alternative. Not a single one of you came up with one. Then you accuse me of drowning?

If you want to use that analogy, you drown this morning, they have pulled you out, brought you to the hospital, pronnounced you dead and your now at your wake :P

• Advertisement

When did I frantically wave anything? when did I say nothing to see here?

I said the message was clear and that people didnt want to hear it. Which is 100% true. So far you have spent the day scrambling around trying to find anything to post in pure desperation

If you remember on my very first post this morning I said I didnt agree with the new lockdowns. So why would I frantically wave anything?

So far, I have asked you and 4-5 of the other regulars for an alternative. Not a single one of you came up with one. Then you accuse me of drowning?

If you want to use that analogy, you drown this morning, they have pulled you out, brought you to the hospital, pronnounced you dead and your now at your wake :P

Did you see the words...'confused' and 'shambolic' or are you still waving?

Impossible to debate with somebody like you...it is there in front of your face and you pretend it is something else.

Impossible to debate with somebody like you...it is there in front of your face and you pretend it is something else.

Debate? Between pages and pages of your pro-SF rambling to your incoherant ranting on anything non-SF that is not debating.

I never waved anything. I said the message was clear, people didn't like it including me. What the hell is so confusing about that? you are in such a rush to be negative against FF you dont read posts. On this thread and on others.

Debating? your having a laugh

It is confusing surely.
    Just got a email from my local GAA club.
    Only training in groups of fifteen, including coaches, but if there's space then two groups can share the pitch.
    Games then, we can bring 40 people to include players coaches and officials.
    If the other team brings the same then at the games that means 80 people can share the pitch + referees umpires and linesmen, so possibly 87.
    Then + press, which includes photographers video cameramen, commentators and writing reporters, which means then that possibly up to 100 +.

Debate? Between pages and pages of your pro-SF rambling to your incoherant ranting on anything non-SF that is not debating.

I never waved anything. I said the message was clear, people didn't like it including me. What the hell is so confusing about that? you are in such a rush to be negative against FF you dont read posts. On this thread and on others.

Debating? your having a laugh

The point being made is precisely the opposite and backed up with links to journalists pointing it out.
    The confusion and lack of rational thinking in the roll out of the new regulations is the talk of the airwaves all day.

Do you accept that or are you going to continue to handwave it all away?

Read the links...god knows people are clear enough in what they are saying.

It is confusing surely.
    Just got a email from my local GAA club.
    Only training in groups of fifteen, including coaches, but if there's space then two groups can share the pitch.
    Games then, we can bring 40 people to include players coaches and officials.
    If the other team brings the same then at the games that means 80 people can share the pitch + referees umpires and linesmen, so possibly 87.
    Then + press, which includes photographers video cameramen, commentators and writing reporters, which means then that possibly up to 100 +.

Sport, The Arts all asking for clarification and now it has been suggested they may not be able to give the Garda powers to control house parties.

Yet, 'it is all clear' in the mind of Shef. :)

Shambolic. Donnelly will be the next head to roll if he doesn't get a grip on his job soon.

Seemed like a suggestion to me,mate tbh

Except you made it,but whatever :rolleyes:

Easy to see,why they arent,ffg are in goodman and co pocket

You're just being ridiculous again.
    Perhaps you could name the party making the same proposal?
    Notwithstanding that I feel you may be at least half right about the meat factories.

I tried to explain Vulture funds to him numerous times, still claims he doesn't know. Might be a 'debate' tactic?

I tried to explain Vulture funds to him numerous times, still claims he doesn't know. Might be a 'debate' tactic?

The Dept had to issue two statements today and yet here we are and he is still denying there is a problem.

https://twitter.com/hlinehan/status/1296193869558747136

It wasn’t even me if I remember. You got asked what is a vulture fund and you couldn’t even answer, when 3-4 people said it to you then you copied and pasted from google. Embarrassing or what after you spent day waffling about them

How is you not knowing what a vulture fund is a tactic by me?

• Advertisement

The point being made is precisely the opposite and backed up with links to journalists pointing it out.
    The confusion and lack of rational thinking in the roll out of the new regulations is the talk of the airwaves all day.

Do you accept that or are you going to continue to handwave it all away?

Read the links...god knows people are clear enough in what they are saying.

What am I hand waving about?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement