Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF/FG/Green Next Government

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

costacorta wrote: »
    That minister of Agriculture post is really hurting FF , Who is next in line to take it?

It's the equivalent of the justice minister position hardships for FG.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

Another one bites the dust the shinners must be pissing themselves laughing and no doubt FG are allowing themselves a quiet laugh as well.

I knew FF were hilariously incompetent but this is even worse than I imagined.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Jimi H

This government will end the careers of a few FF TDs I think. While I don’t like FF and will never vote for them, I hope they get their act together as we desperately need leadership over the next few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭gifted

Awful...awful..awful.....this government is a laughing stock......God knows how the other European leaders are looking at us?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,571 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

McMurphy wrote: »
    It's the equivalent of the justice minister position hardships for FG.

Yes reminds me of poor Barry McElduff... nice number couldn’t resist and blew a job for life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

If FG pull the plug then it will only be to keep a safe distance from this sh*t show- if they wanted to finish FF altogether then they would keep giving them more rope by leaving them in Gov.

Wait until the schools go back & Norma Foley has to handle a crisis

Yeah I suppose let FF own the schools fiasco first and at least one really unpopular budget.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

gifted wrote: »
    Awful...awful..awful.....this government is a laughing stock......God knows how the other European leaders are looking at us?

Do you have any idea what is going on in Europe at the moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,286 ✭✭✭emo72

FF probably thought they would show the world how reformed they are. They way things are playing out I think SF will get 150 seats in the next election.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Jimi H

Scoundrel wrote: »
    Yeah I suppose let FF own the schools fiasco first and at least one really unpopular budget.

We have a major problem with waiting lists in the health services too. The hospitals were completely overwhelmed last year with a mild strain of the flu so this winter could be desperate.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Yes reminds me of poor Barry McElduff... nice number couldn’t resist and blew a job for life.

I remember that craic Brendan - and was straight in there calling it what it was - a blatant middle finger to the victims families - and said he needed to go - straight away, there was no huffing and puffing from this poster about it.

What has he got to do with this thread though:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Hubertj

I thought SF members going to another country to attend a terrorists funeral was bad enough but this takes the biscuit. Idiots.

emo72 wrote: »
    FF probably thought they would show the world how reformed they are. They way things are playing out I think SF will get 150 seats in the next election.

That’s never going to happen

Hubertj wrote: »
    I thought SF members going to another country to attend a terrorists funeral was bad enough but this takes the biscuit. Idiots.

How does it take the biscuit?

It was one TD, the entire SF party went to another country and went to a funeral

How is it even in the same ballpark?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Hubertj

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    How does it take the biscuit?

It was one TD, the entire SF party went to another country and went to a funeral

How is it even in the same ballpark?

It’s what you expect from SF but from government ministers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Remember guys we are in this together.

What a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,286 ✭✭✭emo72

That’s never going to happen

Haha, I'm being absurd obviously. But the way things are playing out it's going to be a SF rout.

The list of names at that clifden hotel have given SF their greatest election boost.

emo72 wrote: »
    Haha, I'm being absurd obviously. But the way things are playing out it's going to be a SF rout.

The list of names at that clifden hotel have given SF their greatest election boost.

It’s one TD.....

A picture of the funeral in north in comparison is a lot more telling and at a stage when the virus was at its peak

Hubertj wrote: »
    It’s what you expect from SF but from government ministers?

So the excuse is we know SF are a shower of gobsh**ts so its ok

But we think the other parties are not so when they act the gobs**t we should be outraged?

Not sure I agree with your logic

McMurphy wrote: »
    I remember that craic Brendan - and was straight in there calling it what it was - a blatant middle finger to the victims families - and said he needed to go - straight away, there was no huffing and puffing from this poster about it.

What has he got to do with this thread though:confused:

Context dear boy...context.

Wake up Randal.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Abel Ruiz

Let the farmers decide

BRING BACK COWAN

Let’s start the campaign

Can't do the youtube thingy on mobile. Pity

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8_S-3tSiUwc

• Advertisement

Context dear boy...context.

Wake up Randal.

You lost him at the C

:-)

Abel Ruiz wrote: »
    Can't do the youtube thingy on mobile. Pity

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8_S-3tSiUwc

That is exactly what was happening

FFness having the crack

Couple of pints with the lads after getting the soakage in....having the crack

• Registered Users Posts: 69,243 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

FG have to address this now too and Drew Harris.

The image of an elite entitled establishment loomed out of the Galway mists last night.

The power swap parties, judges, journalists and the Gardai all giving two fingers to the ordinary citizen.

There has been no lessons learned in this, the Calleary resignation is just a cynical attempt to stem the flow. If Martin and Varadkar go missing today that will underline the fact.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Is this the shills thread?
    Good to have you all caged in one spot, I suppose.:D

The image of an elite entitled establishment loomed out of the Galway mists last night.

The power swap parties, judges, journalists and the Gardai all giving two fingers to the ordinary citizen.

There has been no lessons learned in this, the Calleary resignation is just a cynical attempt to stem the flow. If Martin and Varadkar go missing today that will underline the fact.

Strange you try to drag Varadkar into everything, Francie.

There’s ML and Michelle at poor Bobby’s funeral and you seem to think that fine.

Nothing to see here. :D

Ahh its the judges, journalist and the Garda now all at the same time? maybe if some SF supporters got a job they could be in with that group :P

The lads are on holidays!! you should know from stalking Leo.....

Calleary went for a few pints and got caught. Resigned. It is over.

Back to the thread on how you think murder is not a big crime.......

There’s ML and Michelle at poor Bobby’s funeral and you seem to think that fine.

Go to the relevant thread Brendan and you will see that as the story of 'the funeral' broke I was one of the first to criticise SF.

Phill Hogan is a senior member of FG, and there were other members there, as there were other parts of government and it's agencies...judiciary and Garda. Of course Varadkar has to address this as do the Green party.
    They are the government.

Francie gagging to tell us all about a private photo he has of Leo, this time the bast**d was out buying spuds.....or as Leo likes to call them "potatoes"

Go to the relevant thread Brendan and you will see that as the story of 'the funeral' broke I was one of the first to criticise SF.

Phill Hogan is a senior member of FG, and there were other members there, as there were other parts of government and it's agencies...judiciary and Garda. Of course Varadkar has to address this as do the Green party.
    They are the government.

No he doesn't and neither do the Green party......

• Advertisement

No he doesn't and neither do the Green party......

As we have seen....you haven't been calling this right since the article appeared.

You were admonishing people, telling them to read the article, when they tried to discuss it and as usual handwaving it away.
    It has dominated the airwaves today...once they are finished with the Calleary resignation, attention will turn to Hogan.

P.S. Journalist on RTE saying the exact same thing. Hogan is next in the dock.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement