Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF/FG/Green Next Government

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

CrankyHaus wrote: »
    BH only has to answer to bankers. They wouldn't mind if he was spending his leisure time sacrificing children to satan as long as gets them what they want from the state.

Apologies, meant Hogan.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,243 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Fair play to McInerney, publically inviting O'Rourke on to explain himself. Girl has guts. Shame to see her go.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭Floppybits

Fair play to McInerney, publically inviting O'Rourke on to explain himself. Girl has guts. Shame to see her go.

That's why she has to go?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,151 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Some contrast between how Martin and Leo deal with their liabilities. He saw the damage Bailey did to Leo he ain't carrying these lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

rob316 wrote: »
    Some contrast between how Martin and Leo deal with their liabilities. He saw the damage Bailey did to Leo he ain't carrying these lads.

Leo in hiding. Probably going through old DVD's to find relevant quotes.half way through Happy Gilmore as we speak I'd say. Should come up for air around Wednesday saying something like "you can't handle the truth".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

smurgen wrote: »
    Leo in hiding. Probably going through old DVD's to find relevant quotes.half way through Happy Gilmore as we speak I'd say. Should come up for air around Wednesday saying something like "you can't handle the truth".

Leo is on holidays......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Hawthorn Tree

And where is Simon and Simon?

Holidays

How are you confused by this? the whole government is on holidays

Hence why you dont have Mary Lou shouting her head off on RTE

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    Holidays

Dara Calleary should have just used that for an excuse shef, just told Michaél he was on his staycation holliers, and how did him and his wife know they would be gatecrashed on their rosemantic night away by another 79 covid restriction breakers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

We cant have that anti establishment approach by R.T.E. staff. She has to go.

• Advertisement

Holidays

Simon Harris, who was out of the traps with his sermon about the Berlin Bar within hours, was tweeting about something else two hours ago.

Holidays

They are in the cabinet which met in Dublin all day Tuesday. Leo was there too.

You might remember it, they announced a bunch of restrictions which didn't apply to FF and FG politicians.

Confusing isn't it...

What are the IFA saying about it all?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

And Bertie reaches for another biscuit with his elevenses and smiles to himself.

They are in the cabinet which met in Dublin all day Tuesday. Leo was there too.

You might remember it, they announced a bunch of restrictions which didn't apply to FF and FG politicians.

Confusing isn't it...

What are the IFA saying about it all?

Yes they met when they are on holidays because of the crisis

But they are on holidays. How is it confusing?

The event which the TD attended was not official, he was on holidays. But he shouldn't of went due to guidelines.....

Simon Harris, who was out of the traps with his sermon about the Berlin Bar within hours, was tweeting about something else two hours ago.

So?? what does that prove?

Is he not allowed to use Twitter on his holidays?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

The event which the TD attended was not official, he was on holidays. But he shouldn't of went due to guidelines.....

Everyone at the event who is in Govt in any way needs to resign.

Do as we say not as we do

Mary Lou is having a wine and a cigar as we speak laughing away, she dosnt need to say anything here, just let FF/FG try and talk their way out of this but the public won't accept it

As consistent as ever I see. People aren't tweeting and giving their thoughts via twitter because they're on holidays..
    smurgen wrote: »
    Leo is on holidays......
    Holidays

Except the ones who are tweeting while on holidays.

:D

Yes...and he is also allowed to comment, like he did on Berlin.

I'm not sure what the complaints on here are?

A few weeks back we had page after page of the same posters complaining because the government was going on holidays. Due to the crisis they have continued to work on/off to make sure they assist

Are people now complaining because they are not on holidays?

Or is this just more rambling and complaining for no reason?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

A few weeks back we had page after page of the same posters complaining because the government was going on holidays. Due to the crisis they have continued to work on/off to make sure they assist

Your scraping the barrel now.

You cannot defend this in any shape or form.

• Advertisement

Your scraping the barrel now.

You cannot defend this in any shape or form.

What are you talking about?

Are you saying I am defending the TD going on holidays? what is to defend. They are on HOLIDAYS,......what is confusing?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

If you're not sure you probably have massive compression issues and will be ignored on all topics going forward.

People are so angry about this one. It's palpable. It is kinda hard to believe considering where we are.

What are you talking about?

Are you saying I am defending the TD going on holidays? what is to defend. They are on HOLIDAYS,......what is confusing?

Get way outta that, you know exactly what people are talking about and just pulling your usual "I don't know what you are talking about? Blah blah blah". But keep on defending the indefensible.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭atticu

McMurphy wrote: »
    As consistent as ever I see. People aren't tweeting and giving their thoughts via twitter because they're on holidays..

Except the ones who are tweeting while on holidays.

:D

I don’t use Twitter, so can you please clarify if you are allowed to use Twitter while on holiday .
    I would have thought it would be up to the individual, but from your comments, this does not seem to be the way Twitter works.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,503 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

People are so angry about this one. It's palpable. It is kinda hard to believe considering where we are.

Whats hard to believe is that there are people who are defending this and don't see it as an issue? These people must be either living in cloud cuckoo land or are closely affiliated with the affected parties that they can't see anything wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,223 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

This government are now a farce. The people in FF have changed but it’s clear the culture persists. Leo is annoying but at least his cabinet understood the importance of following the most basic guidelines when you’re a member of the cabinet responsible for them. I want an election.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

Everyone at the event who is in Govt in any way needs to resign.

Do as we say not as we do

Mary Lou is having a wine and a cigar as we speak laughing away, she dosnt need to say anything here, just let FF/FG try and talk their way out of this but the public won't accept it

Hang on now a min before you get all high & mighty. Yes the golf outing was a shambles but everyone needs to resign?

Were you saying the same after the SF trip to Belfast? You either have principles or you’re just a duplicitous goon

Which is it?

• Advertisement

atticu wrote: »
    I don’t use Twitter, so can you please clarify if you are allowed to use Twitter while on holiday .

Yes absolutely you can, however I'm not, in one breath stating TDs and Minister's should be excused for not commenting or posting tweets because, (you know) "they're on their holidays".....

But in the next breath ask if ministers and TDs aren't allowed to use Twitter just because "they're on holidays".

Confused? Yeah me too.
    I would have thought it would be up to the individual, but from your comments, this does not seem to be the way Twitter works.

I don't believe you've a scaldy balls notion what you are waffling about here, can you explain please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement