Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF/FG/Green Next Government

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,127 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    I some how doubt it's big news across the planet, even though I'd imagine it is making it to news in other countries, it's important that this ship is steady asap, this government will probably be stormy for its lifetime, it ll need balast at all times

Here you go....

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-40035893.html

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

The Irish examiner is teling us about how big news it is?

It wasnt even on the Sky News website all day yesterday,. That says it all. The UK didnt give a ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Makes sense, I'm sure it wouldn't cause chaos!

I'm sure it would cause chaos.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,906 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Shefwedfan wrote: »

It wasnt even on the Sky News website all day yesterday,. That says it all. The UK didnt give a ****

Well if you equate Sky News with being some sort of 'voice of the UK' then yeah. Says it all about you really

Well if you equate Sky News with being some sort of 'voice of the UK' then yeah. Says it all about you really

So tell me whats tghe voice of UK?

• Advertisement

Lol, you've got him sussed.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭maestroamado

Could be far worse, look at our nearest neighbours

The principle problem next door was caused by people as voted for "Brexit"
    Thats not what happened here...

The principle problem next door was caused by people as voted for "Brexit"
    Thats not what happened here...

What has Brexit got to do with Covid?

It's a stupid ****ing question. I dont think there is any such thing as a 'voice for the UK' but you seem to think Sky News might fit the bill?

Who are these decisive people?

Decisive people would remove the TD ASAP after this came out, which was exactly what happened

We don't have decisive people, that's the problem...

• Advertisement

What has Brexit got to do with Covid?

You should read posts before you reply, so you write but cannot read..

It's a stupid ****ing question. I dont think there is any such thing as a 'voice for the UK' but you seem to think Sky News might fit the bill?

You just called yourself stupid.....:P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-53859988

We don't have decisive people, that's the problem...

I read, you are saying Brexit has something to do with covid, explain????

You just called yourself stupid.....:P

Really? Care to break that down?

McMurphy wrote: »

Click on Home on BBC site, is it one of the leading articles? no
    Click on Europe, a story about PSG is bove it

Yes making waves across Europe if you couldnt find the news story

Desperation lads

Its the equivalent of a page 30 in newspaper and stuck in a cornor

Like all his stupid questions he only asks them to try and deflect away from a question he is unable to answer.

He must of had too much sugar on his cornflakes again this morning, he's all over the place. Deleting posts an' all.

Sky news is his only source of information for what is UK news, lol.

Never mind The Times, The Guardian or BBC World news, if it isn't on Sky it ain't news.

Really? Care to break that down?

Knock yourself out....you seem to be far more intelligent than i could ever be

Finger on the pulse I suspect

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

You should read posts before you reply, so you write but cannot read..

He's too angry. Up trying to out fires late into the night. Hilarious to see.

A prime example of his deflection waffle right on cue, lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Seems like these lads were duped into it all by the hotel!

https://twitter.com/aoifegracemoore/status/1297084263452610560?s=19

smurgen wrote: »
    He's too angry. Up trying to out fires late into the night. Hilarious to see.

Yes very angry. So far you have spent since Feb non stop on this forum. Probably before because I only used it since then. Yet Im the angry one. I think you should take a long hard look at yourself before you start making comments about other posters.....a LONG HARD LOOK

I read, you are saying Brexit has something to do with covid, explain????

That was a reply to what i was asked, it was opinion on separate matter.

I did not say brexit had anything to do with this conversation...
    x

It's been fun lads.

It is good to see I can walk away from this forum, come back in a few weeks and it will be the same posters, on a weekend sitting waffling about the same thing.....

The funny thing is you spent half the time insulting the infrequent users. You really need to look in a mirror.

The onky thing that is reassuring about this forum. None of you will ever get up from the computer to do anything about the perceived wrongs you think are happening. Hillarious

Based on the evidence of you recent posts i think thats highly likely.

Havent come across you before surprisingly considering your post count which is quite something, what a full and interesting life you must lead, 10 posts a day average, every day? No wonder, when every second post seems to be trying to get a row going. Keep her lit

It's been fun lads.

It is good to see I can walk away from this forum, come back in a few weeks and it will be the same posters, on a weekend sitting waffling about the same thing.....

The funny thing is you spent half the time insulting the infrequent users. You really need to look in a mirror.

The onky thing that is reassuring about this forum. None of you will ever get up from the computer to do anything about the perceived wrongs you think are happening. Hillarious

Last time you "walked away from this forum" was after you spent days defending Barry Cowen to the hilt over his drink driving/provisional license/u-Turn/guards are liar accusations. You then became the scarlet pimpernel for a while, only to reappear with the exact same baloney, obfuscation and waffle.

If you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen momma.

I see a pattern emerging.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Hawthorn Tree

It's been fun lads.

Best of luck with the Anger Management classes. Lord knows you need them to work. Look at all the free time you will have too. Enjoy the break.

I luv SF.

Click on Home on BBC site, is it one of the leading articles? no
    Click on Europe, a story about PSG is bove it

Yes making waves across Europe if you couldnt find the news story

Desperation lads

Its the equivalent of a page 30 in newspaper and stuck in a cornor

It was headlines on their site yesterday shef - this is a new day - dear Mary mother of god you're hard work.

200.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

The biggest problem I have with the criticism is the drag the whole govt down thing over it.
    Certainly the whole debacle is harmful but mostly to the individuals involved.
    The govt for the most part are very aware and mindful of our situation and adherent to the rules.
    Are there any amongst us who absolutely haven't broken lockdown rules or bent them at least?
    As a party though the only one that I know of that deliberately flounced and bent the rules are our main opposition party, shower of losers now, whinging and whipping up a frenzy in the name of political gain. Destabilisation is their only game, morons being moronic.
    While the ordinary persons like ourselves have, every right to be angry and express our anger, they certainly haven't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,570 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

The biggest problem I have with the criticism is the drag the whole govt down thing over it.
    Certainly the whole debacle is harmful but mostly to the individuals involved.
    The govt for the most part are very aware and mindful of our situation and adherent to the rules.
    Are there any amongst us who absolutely haven't broken lockdown rules or bent them at least?
    As a party though the only one that I know of that deliberately flounced and bent the rules are our main opposition party, shower of losers now, whinging and whipping up a frenzy in the name of political gain. Destabilisation is their only game, morons being moronic.
    While the ordinary persons like ourselves have, every right to be angry and express our anger, they certainly haven't.

That’s what most sensible people find it difficult to comprehend.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement