Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF/FG/Green Next Government

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,971 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Bowie wrote: »
    You simply reworded what you said I got wrong. Now I'm willfully making things up?

Just look at this nonsense:

I wrote "1) there is a sum due to the workers."
    You said I was wrong and countered with, "(1) There is a sum due to the workers, in accordance with the law". Like ffs Blanch give over.

I have given my opinion of the facts numerous times. You haven't even bothered. So I don't find your latest dodge credible.
    You disagreeing with my opinion of the facts is not me making things up, again or any other time. It's a massive unquoted inferred fudge.
    However you dodging direct questions is you dodging direct questions.

I'll leave the HSE question be.

Who are these creditors and what are they due money for? Do you know if the workers getting what they are looking for will cause job loses?

Complete nonsensical rant.

You can have whatever opinion you like on facts, but stop making facts up.

Where do you think any money for the workers will come from? The magic money tree?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

That's just a rant at Leo.
    It doesn't change anything.

Well if you don't agree with my opinion on it that's fine. The mention of leo relates to his sticking his oar in dishonestly. But like 'political footballing, if you want to dismiss LV's lie on the matter as a rant, have at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

blanch152 wrote: »

Where do you think any money for the workers will come from? The magic money tree?

You can like or dislike facts.
    I said they were getting what they were due. You said I was wrong that they were getting what they were due 'by law'. Thats farcical.

Again, point to one fact I made up, I know you won't. You'll be vague and change tac.

Magic money tree :):)
    Going round in circles.
    The facts are what they are. The workers are in negotiations. The money is in stock for sale. What do you think the other creditors are expecting, magic money tree?
    LV lied when he said there was no money.

Who are these creditors and what are they due money for? Do you know if the workers getting what they are looking for will cause job loses?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

blanch152 wrote: »

Sure aren't we loaded?

https://twitter.com/caulmick/status/1305398222437974016?s=19

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

smurgen wrote: »

These special advisors don't seem to be working. Few new PR companies need added to the mafia

• Advertisement

https://twitter.com/Deisesupes/status/1305615091648299015?s=19

Good too see they have the meat factories under control

• Registered Users Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

Blanch said MAgick mOney TReE again. Everyone do a shot!

My favourite was when he was doing the magic money tree palavar when a SF rep called for extra business supports in Kildare / Midlands during the regional lockdown. The very next week Leo did precisely that and he pulled a disappearing act on the matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

These special advisors don't seem to be working. Few new PR companies need added to the mafia

For the most part, it's an FÁS scheme for party flunkies; most of them have expertise in SFA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Hawthorn Tree

Unbelievable considering our precarious economic position.

https://www.finegael.ie/our-policies/responsible-management-of-the-public-finances-and-building-a-resilient-economy/
    Fairness is at the heart of Fine Gael’s economic policy. Fairness to the citizens who pay their taxes. Fairness to those who get up early in the morning and make this country work. Fairness to the citizens who use and rely on public services. Fairness to the future generations who will inherit our country in the years to come. Bad economic management in the past was unfair to all. It resulted in huge job losses, public services being cut, taxes increased and the opportunities for future generations mortgaged by huge borrowing.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,971 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Bowie wrote: »
    You can like or dislike facts.
    I said they were getting what they were due. You said I was wrong that they were getting what they were due 'by law'. Thats farcical.

Again, point to one fact I made up, I know you won't. You'll be vague and change tac.

Magic money tree :):)
    Going round in circles.
    The facts are what they are. The workers are in negotiations. The money is in stock for sale. What do you think the other creditors are expecting, magic money tree?
    LV lied when he said there was no money.

Nobody has a problem with you liking or disliking facts, just with you making them up.

I set out clearly the facts in relation to the Debenhams workers, and you once again twisted them into a warped vision of the world.

• Advertisement

https://twitter.com/gavreilly/status/1305797080213057536?s=19

This is the shambles we are dealing with.

https://twitter.com/gavreilly/status/1305797080213057536?s=19

This is the shambles we are dealing with.

Dublin are Level 2.5 silly. Bit of an unknown level but only for 5 days....simples.

Dublin are Level 2.5 silly. Bit of an unknown level but only for 5 days....simples.

Haha if the levels are 1-2-3-4-5 with restrictions etc detailed under each number. How can they make up a 2.5 one for 5days lol

As you said unknown so people will be confused
    A shambles

Haha if the levels are 1-2-3-4-5 with restrictions etc detailed under each number. How can they make up a 2.5 one for 5days lol

A shambles

I am hearing trips to Clifden from Dublin are exempt!

Ah look, what did you expect from this government. They are afraid to tell Dublin what they really feel.

I am hearing trips to Clifden from Dublin are exempt!

Ah look, what did you expect from this government. They are afraid to tell Dublin what they really feel.

A disgrace, any other county be like Kildare and Laois were by now.

Tey all need to go, No Leaders at all

The press conference is car crash stuff!

MM cannot answer fairly simple but probing questions around Dublin.

This government is a hoot!

Leo is afraid to defend the Level 2+ nonsense.

Ah here they clearly stated this is a 6 month plan, then they went on and said they havnt discussed Christmas. It's 101 days away.

MM is trying to blame NPHET for the confusion.

This has to be the end of this Govt. No clue

This has to be the end of this Govt. No clue

Oh no, let them off. It will lead to the demise of FF. Win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭mattser

Ah here they clearly stated this is a 6 month plan, then they went on and said they havnt discussed Christmas. It's 101 days away.

Relax young man. Santa wont bring your train set if you keep calling him a scumbag :D:D

I wonder did Leo push for Dublin to remain at Level 2 with every other county. He did remind people he was a Dubliner.

MM saying there is clarity is always a worry!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

I haven't seen any updates on guidelines on nursing homes or testing plans in the announcements? Was there any given?

mattser wrote: »
    Relax young man. Santa wont bring your train set if you keep calling him a scumbag :D:D

Dont know what you would call the 2 of them today. Clueless?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/the-price-of-a-green-budget-cost-of-new-car-to-rise-by-1000-39531491.html

stamp duty raise, an insane increase in PRSI for self employed people, excise duty on electricity, an increase in VRT.

does this government just want to kill the self employed or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,664 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

A shambles

What a shambles, they come up with a 1 to 5 system that is designed to be easy to understand by the population. But then they immediately undermine their own system by introducing a 2.5 ranking. Which means now instead of 5 potential rankings we actually have 9 of them when the government can stick a .5 in anywhere they like.

Donnelly on RTE news at 1 now blaming the opposition on its own inept communications. Says the opposition are undermining public health advice.

He also states Dublin is not at level 2.5 or a bit but its not the same as a normal level 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

No one is going to pay a blind bit of notice to any of this nonsense when those in charge can't even communicate it properly.

the best thing about these threads is that it keeps the posters in these threads busy in these threads

• Advertisement

Scoundrel wrote: »
    No one is going to pay a blind bit of notice to any of this nonsense when those in charge can't even communicate it properly.

The usual suspects defending them at every turn on here have gone very quiet.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement