Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF/FG/Green Next Government

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

I wish them all well.

There comes a time when people have to take personal responsibility....i've read on here.

Self isolation. Out on the links I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,208 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Heh heh... word in your ear Francie.... I’ll ......spread it out in big letters.

Vested interests

Perfectly clear to me,a chara.

You see Francie, if you WANT to understand it’s easy.

Come into the world, a chara, open your mind .....for a change:P

Yours would be a 'vested dis-interest' so. A string vested interest as we can see right through what you are trying to do - Handwave away something that people of all political hues and persuasions and none have been commenting on all afternoon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Hawthorn Tree

218 cases in Dublin today and they put it at Level 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭Floppybits

If thats true, that's another Minister gone

I bet Harris is suiting up as we speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,569 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Yours would be a 'vested dis-interest' so. A string vested interest as we can see right through what you are trying to do - Handwave away something that people of all political hues and persuasions and none have been commenting on all afternoon.

Heh heh...clutching at straws Francie..... I say again ... clutching at straws.

I’ll tell you where I stand Francie, whatever defeats this pandemic!

You and your fellow travelers seem to take the view that people are expendable to get a cut at the Government and offer no solutions yourselves.

Francie, please don’t take people for granted, we have you sussed.

We know the agenda, legitimate perhaps, but it doesn’t fool anybody.

Just take note of that.....per favor.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Heh heh... word in your ear Francie.... I’ll ......spread it out in big letters.

Vested interests

Perfectly clear to me,a chara.

You see Francie, if you WANT to understand it’s easy.

Come into the world, a chara, open your mind .....for a change:P

You and your fellow travelers seem to take the view that people are expendable to get a cut at the Government and offer no solutions yourselves.

It's not really clear now Brendi tbh; what are you ranting on about?

Surely you have to concede that today has been a shambles from start to finish and the news that the MoH has not self-isolated is just the cherry on top?

What are you on about Brendi?

We all have agendas...are you...YOU brendi pretending to be sans an agenda old chum?

Ha ha ha ha! Good one!

What are you on about Brendi?

We all have agendas...are you...YOU brendi pretending to be sans an agenda old chum?

Ha ha ha ha! Good one!

He heh... the auld ‘ I don’t understand bull’.

Lookit... now we have Cullinane ‘confused’.

Francie..... grow up like a good lad, nobody believes that rubbish:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Sure they are, sure they are, the same tools who do not comply with instructions carry on ignoring the sensible advice and then blame the Government for their non compliance.

Would you ever cop yourself on .

Jack Lambert put it in a nutshell on Drivetime

Grunts ignoring advice...... what do you expect buddy!!!

You couldn’t make this up.

Dr on newstalk claims this plan won't help but sure you listen to your own head man.

FF and FG are ****ed after this

Dr on newstalk claims this plan won't help but sure you listen to your own head man.

Ha ha. Buddy nothing will work if folk won’t comply

I have to laugh.... I really do.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

This is an absolute shambles, it’s just such amateurish nonsense.

The roadmap was to set out a clear set of conventions, etc - this has been broken on day 1 by putting Dublin on level 2.5, good luck to them putting any county on level 3 in the future as bias will be shouted from the rooftops.

Now the whole Donnelly having symptoms & telling no one, the cabinet being put into isolation but not telling Mcentee & the mix up over the dail being suspended - all played out to rising cases - just makes you shake your head at the idiocy.

You need to step away from the keyboard. You're posting literal nonsense now.

What rubbish?

You come on spouting about agendas...of course we all have agendas...mine is to see the end of a toxic power swap.
    It's you pretending you don't have one straight after pretending you don't have a vested interest that is particularly hilarious this evening.

Give it up Brendi, the auld act has let you down.

You need to step away from the keyboard. You're posting literal nonsense now.

Tell me where I am doing that, my friend.

Explain it in easy to understand diction.

Point 1

What entitles it to be evaluated as nonsense.

Point 2

Why do I need to “step away from the keyboard”.

Thanking you...

What rubbish?

You come on spouting about agendas...of course we all have agendas...mine is to see the end of a toxic power swap.
    It's you pretending you don't have one straight after pretending you don't have a vested interest that is particularly hilarious this evening.

Where exactly am I “pretending I don’t have a vested interest”

Where exactly have I either ,hinted, pretended, that.

Let’s get drilled down on this one, Francie.

Tell me where I am doing that, my friend.

Explain it in easy to understand diction.

See below.
    What entitles it to be evaluated as nonsense.

Do we need to define some words for you now?

I assumed you made it to adulthood knowing what "nonsense" meant. Did I jump the gun on your English-language knowledge base?
    Why do I need to “step away from the keyboard”.

Because you're ranting nonsensically and not making much of any point and/or points.

"Something something Francie a chara

Something something SF politician

Something Something whataboutery"

Same crap all day.
    Thanking you...

You're welcome I guess.

---

I asked you a question above in post #7927:
    It's not really clear now Brendi tbh; what are you ranting on about?

Surely you have to concede that today has been a shambles from start to finish and the news that the MoH has not self-isolated is just the cherry on top?

Just in case you missed it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

What rubbish?

Try this Francie. Whats good for the goose ;)

https://phrasegenerator.com/politics

Where exactly am I “pretending I don’t have a vested interest”

Where exactly have I either ,hinted, pretended, that.

Let’s get drilled down on this one, Francie.

When you try to deride or demean others with exactly the same thing as you - an agenda or a vested interest.

Comment on the points made maybe, show that the poster is wrong by link or back-up...stop trying your by now familiar futile censorship techniques.

See below.

Do we need to define some words for you now?

I assumed you made it to adulthood knowing what "nonsense" meant. Did I jump the gun on your English-language knowledge base?

Because you're ranting nonsensically and not making much of any point and/or points.

"Something something Francie a chara

Something something SF politician

Something Something whataboutery"

Same crap all day.

You're welcome I guess.

Heh heh .....the standard response.... when you know you have been outed ..resort to the ‘I don’t understand’ Mantra.

You heard me ,Punchy......:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Ha ha. Buddy nothing will work if folk won’t comply

I have to laugh.... I really do.:D

Like the oireachtas golf lads?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Sure they are, sure they are, the same tools who do not comply with instructions carry on ignoring the sensible advice and then blame the Government for their non compliance.

Would you ever cop yourself on .

Jack Lambert put it in a nutshell on Drivetime

Grunts ignoring advice...... what do you expect buddy!!!

You couldn’t make this up.

Who does Seamus Woulfe blame for non compliance?

When you try to deride or demean others with exactly the same thing as you - an agenda or a vested interest.

Comment on the points made maybe, show that the poster is wrong by link or back-up...stop trying your by now familiar futile censorship techniques.

Francie, a chara, when someone doesn’t want to understand, it’s not a good strategy.

You see, ordinary rationale debate is all well and good but when folk try to ‘not understand’ simple rational rules, I think you’ll agree there is is no future there.

Now a 35 k poster like yourself might have the time and the energy to dance on the head of a pin, and the interest to drag things to the nth degree, but I don’t.

Sorry bout that chief........:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Hawthorn Tree

Did Donnelly develop this cough so the government dont have to answer questions on the dodgy plan?
    Catriona Perry seems to be close to laughing on the news.

Francie, a chara, when someone doesn’t want to understand, it’s not a good strategy.

You see, ordinary rationale debate is all well and good but when folk try to ‘not understand’ simple rational rules, I think you’ll agree there is is no future there.

Now a 35 k poster like yourself might have the time and the energy to dance on the head of a pin, and the interest to drag things to the nth degree, but I don’t.

Sorry bout that chief........:D

You are ignoring (what is wrong with you) that there has been comment from all political hues, medical experts and journalists about the shambolic presser today.

Why would you keep this pretense up? Your agenda is clear that's why you would keep it up.

You are ignoring (what is wrong with you) that there has been comment from all political hues, medical experts and journalists about the shambolic presser today.

Why would you keep this pretense up? Your agenda is clear that's why you would keep it up.

A chara, if you ask a publican what he/she thinks of the ‘plan’ what do you expect?

Francie..... take a lie down..... :D

A chara, if you ask a publican what he/she thinks of the ‘plan’ what do you expect?

Francie..... take a lie down..... :D

Just keep ignoring it Brendi, it's you just giving you tired game away tbh.

Just keep ignoring it Brendi, it's you just giving you tired game away tbh.

:D

‘Tired game‘..... surprised you used that auld worn out cliche, F.

35k posts later.

There’s tired for you........

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Senior hurling lads.

It'll be interesting now watching certain posters who castigated MLMD for both self isolating as a precaution, and when it was revealed she actually had contracted covid, and developed pleurisy from same.

What will they be saying about the tweedlers and twumblers now self isolating I wonder .....

Senior hurling I say, senior hurling.

/Laurel and Hardy music.

McMurphy wrote: »
    Senior hurling lads.

It'll be interesting now watching certain posters who castigated MLMD for both self isolating as a precaution, and when it was revealed she actually had contracted covid, and developed pleurisy from same.

What will they be saying about the tweedlers and twumblers now self isolating I wonder .....

Senior hurling I say, senior hurling.

/Laurel and Hardy music.

Jaysus!!!

Tel the ref. to add on a few extra minutes......... the subs are on.....:D

• Advertisement

No matter what plan is brought in, there’ll always be those who oppose it. The government are doing their best of guiding us through this pandemic. It’s not solely their responsibility. Each and every one of us must do our bit.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement