Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF/FG/Green Next Government

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Leo quoting film quotes is making jokes of serious situations.

Me going for 10 Pints Monday is making good of Government advice.

So what's your issue?

You should have quoted 'Withnail and I', it would have been just a bit of fun. You could have even made a bet out of it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Very responsible and there should be no issue with any of that.
    I had a few pints last weekend myself in a pretty crowded but socially distant hotel in our local town.
    Next week I have the choice to do that in my local without having to pay out for a dinner just for the privilege of having my few pints with my wife and our neighbours, or just myself if I want too.
    Enjoy your session, it's been a long six months.

Now the FF/FG mob are telling me not to go for pints but actual FF/FG are telling me to go for pints. And they say its the opposition causing confusion?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Stop trying to make a joke about a very serious situation.

Lighten up Brenner, after all, in the end it's only a passing thing this shadow, even darkness must pass. A new day will come, and when the sun shines, it'll shine out the clearer.'

"Thanks to all our hard work, our choices, and our perseverance, that new day is approaching, when Dundalk and the lads can go skull a few porters.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,208 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

McMurphy wrote: »
    Lighten up Brenner, after all, in the end it's only a passing thing this shadow, even darkness must pass. A new day will come, and when the sun shines, it'll shine out the clearer.'

"Thanks to all our hard work, our choices, and our perseverance, that new day is approaching, when Dundalk and the lads can go skull a few porters.

Is that a quote from 'Fine Gael, Masters Of The Universe'? You win the bet McM. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,583 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Never stopped the media putting the boot in Loafster.

They may be genuinely asking how close to him for how long they would need to have been for the self-isolation requirement to kick in...

• Advertisement

Stephen Donnelly's received his test results, negative apparently.

Great news, glad he's clear, and thankfully he didn't have to wait for days on end for the results like the rest of us plebs.

Great news, glad he's clear, and thankfully he didn't have to wait for days on end for the results like the rest of us plebs.

How do these guys get tested and get results so quickly? Hogan got his in jig time too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭christy c

How do these guys get tested and get results so quickly? Hogan got his in jig time too.

Could have paid privately? I had mine in a little over a day.

christy c wrote: »
    Could have paid privately? I had mine in a little over a day.

We're all in this together kinda stuff? Okie dokie.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭christy c

I don't know, I guessed. Nothing stopping anyone paying privately if they can afford it.

Mine was public by the way.

• Advertisement

He’s damned if he does and damned if he doesn’t. What do you want? Do you even know? Or are you just having a pop at the government, no matter who is in power, just for the sake of it?

He’s damned if he does and damned if he doesn’t. What do you want? Do you even know? Or are you just having a pop at the government, no matter who is in power, just for the sake of it?

Are you running protection for the government Maryanne? :)

I will ask a question if I have one and make no apology for it.

Is your humanity crossed?

Lot of anger on here today..

Reminds me of this poor lads post.
    Now the FF/FG mob are telling me not to go for pints but actual FF/FG are telling me to go for pints. And they say its the opposition causing confusion?

There's apparently a very thin line between being subservient, and being anti establishment now it would seem.

Man posts his intention of having a beer in a govt approved setting, in a controlled environment, and he's seemingly now careless, thoughtless and worse than Hitler.

Blanch prob only jealous the non dubs can go for a jar without having to order the virus repelling chicken wings or nachos.

Pay no heed Mr dundlak.

Bowie wrote: »

Succession of posters trying to shut the conversation down.

Reminds me of this poor lads post.

There's apparently a very thin line between being subservient, and being anti establishment now it would seem.

Man posts his intention of having a beer in a govt approved setting, in a controlled environment, and he's seemingly now careless, thoughtless and worse than Hitler.

Blanch prob only jealous the non dubs can go for a jar without having to order the virus repelling chicken wings or nachos.

Pay no heed Mr dundlak.

We Dubs have our love of the Queen to see us through ;)
    Spent lockdown making Bunting for the next visit :)

We Dubs have our love of the Queen to see us through ;)
    Spent lockdown making Bunting for the next visit :)

Sure isn't this lad from Clondalkin (or is it Tallaght?) This went viral at the beginning of lockdown. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

I'm glad all is OK for him.

Another negative, is this lad capable of anything positive? :D.

Maybe some anger management to help you control it? Even if you count to ten?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Sometimes I think deep down they realise magic money trees don’t exist, Brendan.

Seems like the magic money tree sprouted more branches this evening Johnny. Yourself and Brendan must be upset.

https://twitter.com/rtenews/status/1305913445263564803?s=19

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Borrowing between €30 and €40 billion this year to fund things like that. Which has to be paid back as money trees don’t exist. We pay that back through taxes that we will gather from future generations.

According to the GP on The Tonight Show, they are struggling to get Flu Vaccines

Stated Govt telling everyone to get one but there won't be enough with what they have been able to get so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Hawthorn Tree

The Dubs will be travelling down the country this weekend I reckon. Before Level 2.5 becomes Level 3. Are the wet pubs in Dublin on Level 5 now?

Borrowing between €30 and €40 billion this year to fund things like that. Which has to be paid back as money trees don’t exist. We pay that back through taxes that we will gather from future generations.

Same goes for all the advisors? Do you think we're getting our moneys worth, based on the shenanigans of government? Are they not following the advice I wonder?

Same goes for all the advisors? Do you think we're getting our moneys worth, based on the shenanigans of government? Are they not following the advice I wonder?

I've a feeling with all the you can't see our pensions etc, that both FF and FG are scared ****less of what would be uncovered if neither had power

Imagine what would be uncovered

• Registered Users Posts: 19,569 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

I've a feeling with all the you can't see our pensions etc, that both FF and FG are scared ****less of what would be uncovered if neither had power

They wouldn’t have to send the diggers into the bogs,would they?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

The first thing would probably be that the shinners et Al on the left whinging aren't going to deliver the crap they talk about.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭grayzer75

According to the GP on The Tonight Show, they are struggling to get Flu Vaccines

Stated Govt telling everyone to get one but there won't be enough with what they have been able to get so far.

You can get it in Boots in Newry for £13.99
    https://www.boots.com/online/pharmacy-services/winter-flu-jab-services

grayzer75 wrote: »

The UK having tests available already, has got what to do with fact Irish GPS are saying they will struggle to havr enough to meet demand.

Cheers for the info though, il be onto that today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭xl500

grayzer75 wrote: »

States subject to Availability

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement