Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF/FG/Green Next Government

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69,202 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Well Francie, seeing that Fg are being blamed for the actions of everyone on this jurisdiction, thought it was just as relevant.

I think that’s a fair assumption.

Ah right. There was me thinking you just wanted to deflect.

Redgirl82 wrote: »
    Sorry but so far it’s fairly baffling the commentary on this opinion poll

From my understanding is taken over a tiny tiny percentage of population, has no power or the result in reality means nothing

Yet people on here are jumping for joy and saying it will have some affect? Why?

So far the responses have been, well a load of toss

Who's jumping for joy...the figures are much the same as the last number of polls now.

SF and FG have been the two most popular parties in them all.

FG appointed the present garda commissioer who helped coverup 150 murders....why has there been a media/government blackout on this?

The presidemts dog dying made the news....but radio silence on this.....wtf

Wtf are you on about?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

FG appointed the present garda commissioer who helped coverup 150 murders....why has there been a media/government blackout on this?

The presidemts dog dying made the news....but radio silence on this.....wtf

A Garda commissioner that needs immediate removal. Given the hostility coming out of Westminster and the inflamatory commentary from tory and brexiters it seems to me that Loyalist violence cannot be ruled out again. Drew Harris has shown him self indifferent to victims of unionist violence in the past. He cannot therefore be relied upon to prevent future crimes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Redgirl82

Go on tell us more, I’m sure it’s 100% valid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,568 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Ah right. There was me thinking you just wanted to deflect.

No Francie, not my way of doing things.

No, just like I would not tolerate criticism from a resident with a backyard and frontage full of burst mattresses and broken trampolines about a few empty cans lying around my gaff.

People with ‘form’ can’t expect an easy ride Mr B.

Much as they would like to try to twist the agenda in that direction.

Have you me knife,as the man says?
    ;)

Wtf are you on about?

Let this one play out

As soon as the opinion poll looked to be a pile of sh*t they came up with this s**t

No Francie, not my way of doing things.

Brendi, I contribute to all threads on politics here, including the SF ones.

You are trying to cod the people again. You are just deflecting as usual. Always dependable when there is bad news for FG, curiously enough.

Let this one play out

As soon as the opinion poll looked to be a pile of sh*t they came up with this s**t

You believe the garda commissioner covering up 150 murderd to be a pile of shiit??

Why has there been zero government or media mention of this.....how can ffg honestly purport to want to solve the dub/mon bombings,while appointins someone who helped coverup for the gang involved to garda commissioner

Do you have zero issue with this hypricisy or murders being covered up??

You believe the garda commissioner covering up 150 murderd to be a pile of shiit??

Why has there been zero government or media mention of this.....how can ffg honestly purport to want to solve the dub/mon bombings,while appointins someone who helped coverup for the gang involved to garda commissioner

Honestly can you not learn how to spell and use punctuation? Anyway I asked for some proof, still waiting

• Advertisement

Brendi, I contribute to all threads on politics here, including the SF ones.

You are trying to cod the people again. You are just deflecting as usual. Always dependable when there is bad news for FG, curiously enough.

You neatly excised the relevant part out F.

Never try to ‘cod’ such an excellent surgeon as yourself.

Not in that league, I get tired after around 7 or 8 pages.

Honestly can you not learn how to spell and use punctuation? Anyway I asked for some proof, still waiting

Have outlined previously,i dont do links

But what i have said is accepted as fact,by all sides

I. Just wanting to know,why there has seemingly been a media/government ban on discussing the garda commissioner covering up and closing all inquiries into 150 murders

I. Just wanting to know,why there has seemingly been a media/government ban on discussing the garda commissioner covering up and cloaing all inquiries into 150 murders

The last bit sorry but I can’t understand it. Every phone has spell check, use it for everyone’s sake

I The “ I don’t do links” is the “I am taking sh*t and can’t back it up”

You neatly excised the relevant part out F.

Never try to ‘cod’ such an excellent surgeon as yourself.

Not in that league, I get tired after around 7 or 8 pages.

I'll await the day you actually comment on the topic of the thread and put away the censorship pen.

Why was Drew Harris hired? Did he ever give an explanation as to why he help shut the HET? 120 murders by Glennane gang and not one conviction by Drew Harris team. Sounds like a remarkable bad performance at best. Further collision at worst.

I. Just wanting to know,why there has seemingly been a media/government ban on discussing the garda commissioner covering up and cloaing all inquiries into 150 murders

Give the Dotsman a bell...he’d have the inside info maybe.

The last bit sorry but I can’t understand it. Every phone has spell check, use it for everyone’s sake

Excpet its not.....any links ive ever provided,havnt been read

Why have ffg appointed someone who covered up for the glennane gang to garda commissioner and used the media to ban dissucssion on his coverup of 150 murders

Is it not then hypocritical of them to claim to want justice for victims of dub/mon bombings??

Give the Dotsman a bell...he’d have the inside info maybe.

Evidently you have zero issue and like the media and givernment refuse to comment on covering up of 150 murders by the garda commissioner

Fcuking joke of a country....what other country carries on like this??

If you aren't familiar with the issue you could do worse than reading this. You can cross reference if you don't believe some of the facts quoted. 'Relatives For Justice' also have hefty criticisms of the man and what he was involved in.

https://villagemagazine.ie/a-recent-bbc-spotlight-programme-reinforced-the-inconvenient-truth-that-there-was-widespread-collusion-across-the-loyalist-spectrum-from-the-dup-to-the-uvf-to-mi5/

If you aren't familiar with the issue you could do worse than reading this. You can cross reference if you don't believe some of the facts quoted. 'Relatives For Justice' also have hefty criticisms of the man and what he was involved in.

https://villagemagazine.ie/a-recent-bbc-spotlight-programme-reinforced-the-inconvenient-truth-that-there-was-widespread-collusion-across-the-loyalist-spectrum-from-the-dup-to-the-uvf-to-mi5/

Our top police officer,literally coverups murder

Ffg fanboys think this is perfectly normal and ok and try to shoutdown any discussion on it as a conspiracy theory

• Advertisement

Excpet its not.....any links ive ever provided,havnt been read

Why have ffg appointed someone who covered up for the glennane gang to garda commissioner and used the media to ban dissucssion on his coverup of 150 murders

Is it not then hypocritical of them to claim to want justice for victims of dub/mon bombings??

Questions to answer. He literally has shadowy links.madness he was hired.

Seriously? You are asking me to read the village people? Which you maybe could read except for the constant pop up to register.

If I went onto the flat earth thread I’m sure they have plenty of similar “sources”.

Even if this was true, every media source has a target on the government, if any truth was in place about this why are they not all over it? Or you trying to say while they stab the danger into the government on a daily basis they don’t want to upset them?

Evidently you have zero issue and like the media and givernment refuse to comment on covering up of 150 murders by the garda commissioner

Fcuking joke of a country....what other country carries on like this??

I certainly would’t take my direction from The Village Magazine, a chara.

Our top police officer,literally coverups murder

Ffg fanboys think this is perfectly normal and ok and try to shoutdown any discussion on it as a conspiracy theory

I’m no FF or FG fanboy, I asked for a source and first you deny the request which automatic confirms it’s bulls**t, the the best your mate can come up with is some media source which is trying to flog itself for a few quid. The sort of rag I would associate with the loopers going around with a “trycolour” saying everyone is “sheep”

Seriously? You are asking me to read the village people? Which you maybe could read except for the constant pop up to register.

If I went onto the flat earth thread I’m sure they have plenty of similar “sources”.

Even if this was true, every media source has a target on the government, if any truth was in place about this why are they not all over it? Or you trying to say while they stab the danger into the government on a daily basis they don’t want to upset them?

Ah yes.....looks for links..refuses,to read them

Again I ask. What are you on about?

What the hell are you trying to say in the bolded bit?

The Village magazine is the Village people? WTF? :)

More stunning is the fact that you know nothing of this man's background though.

Ah yes.....looks for links..refuses,to read them

I asked you for a link. You refused to provide.

You posted the claim, back it up or shut up. To put it bluntly

You clearly are a fanboy

.....we have a man who covered up 150 murders now,working as a garda commissioner....and your cribbing about links

Why do ffg purport to want justice for dub/mon bombing victims...but appoint a man who covered up for gang involved as garda commissioner.....my info come from rte

Can you provide links, please.

• Advertisement

What the hell are you trying to say in the bolded bit?

The Village magazine is the Village people? WTF? :)

More stunning is the fact that you know nothing of this man's background though.

Francie, you have difficulty reading English? Not sure why because you seem to have no issue reading your illiterate mate posts

I didn’t ask you for a link is issue number 1. I asked your mate who posted the claim

Number 2, the village whatever you want to call it is not what I would call a relevant source, see I put that politely. It’s a crack pots source.

Now maybe let the original poster provide a relevant source

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement