Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF/FG/Green Next Government

Options

Comments

Redgirl82 wrote: »
    Francie, you have difficulty reading English? Not sure why because you seem to have no issue reading your illiterate mate posts

I didn’t ask you for a link is issue number 1. I asked your mate who posted the claim

Number 2, the village whatever you want to call it is not what I would call a relevant source, see I put that politely. It’s a crack pots source.

Now maybe butt out and let the original poster provide a relevant source

You asked for links and now are being rude to anyone providing one...jokeshop

• Registered Users Posts: 69,202 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

I’m no FF or FG fanboy, I asked for a source and first you deny the request which automatic confirms it’s bulls**t, the the best your mate can come up with is some media source which is trying to flog itself for a few quid. The sort of rag I would associate with the loopers going around with a “trycolour” saying everyone is “sheep”

It isn't asking for a sub from me...curiously. And not sure what issue you have with a perfectly respectful publication but anyway, in the interests of your education here's another link.

https://www.relativesforjustice.com/drew-harris-shows-ruc-special-branch-legacy-is-safe-in-his-hands/

It isn't asking for a sub from me...curiously. And not sure what issue you have with a perfectly respectful publication but anyway, in the interests of your education here's another link.

https://www.relativesforjustice.com/drew-harris-shows-ruc-special-branch-legacy-is-safe-in-his-hands/

They dont count either....some other rubbish reason

Anything to shut down discussion into our garda commissiomer covering up murder i guess.....perfectly normal behaviour by thesupposed law and order party fanboys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Redgirl82

Respectable publication?

So the next links is an actual group of crack pots?

Give me strength with you people. It’s a pity they can’t lock up people for making accusation like that on the web with nothing to back it up

Francie, you have difficulty reading English? Not sure why because you seem to have no issue reading your illiterate mate posts

I didn’t ask you for a link is issue number 1. I asked your mate who posted the claim

Number 2, the village whatever you want to call it is not what I would call a relevant source, see I put that politely. It’s a crack pots source.

Now maybe let the original poster provide a relevant source

I'm not replying to the other poster. I am asking you to make sense...'stab the danger into the government'...wtf does that mean?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Respectable publication?

So the next links is an actual group of crack pots?

Give me strength with you people. It’s a pity they can’t lock up people for making accusation like that on the web with nothing to back it up

You're calling the relatives of victim crackpots? Wow. Talk about in the gutter. What a classless thing to say.

Relatives for Justice are crackpots? Really?

Yes, from a quick read it look like these are the lads looking for compensation for people who carried out bombing etc

To the sane people in the World they are crackpots, isn’t SF currently blocking the victims of the bombings from getting compensation while they look for compensation for the bombers?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,635 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Blaaz_

Do not post in this thread again

To the sane people in the World they are crackpots,

If I asked you to back that up, would I be wasting my time?

smurgen wrote: »
    You're calling the relatives of victim crackpots? Wow. Talk about in the gutter. What a classless thing to say.

I read the website, it is clearly a group from ken side with their own interests and nobody else’s.

If they really wanted justice they would work with both sides of the community. So you not think?

• Advertisement

Yet you failed to provide a single one.

Why am I shutting down anything?

I have provided you with two links.

Can you point out what it is you don't believe about this man's past actions? They were also mentioned in the doc Unquiet Graves...the graves in question belong to relatives of people you just called crackpots, after some consultations you had with the 'sane people' of the world.

If I asked you to back that up, would I be wasting my time?

If you want to quote my posts could you please quote the entire post, it’s very rude to pick sections out to try score some petty point

Do you not think?

I read the website, it is clearly a group from ken side with their own interests and nobody else’s.

If they really wanted justice they would work with both sides of the community. So you not think?

Do victims and relatives of victims need a side? It's not sports teams.people were murdered and there was no justice.

Tetchy this evening aren't we? :)

It was on radio as it happens.

Sorry I missed this, surprise but another failure to provide a source. It seems to be a common theme here

I am open, seemingly a lot more open than some people, to having a discussion but I do request sources because I see a lot of rubbish on all websites. I would have thought this was standard for this type of thread

If you want to quote my posts could you please quote the entire post, it’s very rude to pick sections out to try score some petty point

Do you not think?

No...I do it so there is no confusion about what I am asking.

I remember somebody else getting upset about that, Maryishere, and I explained it at lenght to her too. It was so the person couldn't pretend and get away with not answering or refusing to back up what they said...which you have just done, funnily enough.

Sorry I missed this, surprise but another failure to provide a source. It seems to be a common theme here

I am open, seemingly a lot more open than some people, to having a discussion but I do request sources because I see a lot of rubbish on all websites. I would have thought this was standard for this type of thread

:) I provided 2 sources and you ignored both.

You are just insulting people's efforts to have a proper debate now. Come back to me when you have something to say.

:) I provided 2 sources and you ignored both.

You are just rolling now. Come back to me when you have something to say.

Viable sources.

Next you will post a blog as a source. If this is such a big story why has no mainstream media in the entire World never mentioned it?

Do victims and relatives of victims need a side? It's not sports teams.people were murdered and there was no justice.

People got murdered and SF are blocking relatives and victims from getting compensation, what do you think about that?

Viable sources.

Next you will post a blog as a source. If this is such a big story why has no mainstream media in the entire World never mentioned it?

They have, just not in the detail in the links I provided.

Last chance to behave as a mature debater here...what is it you don't believe. Point it out and I will do whatever I can to find more detail/backup saying as you seem to be unable to research yourself.

People got murdered and SF are blocking relatives and victims from getting compensation, what do you think about that?

What has that got to do with the families of the Glennane gangs? Do you think the parents of Michael Donnelly deserve information and justice?

• Advertisement

What has that got to do with the families of the Glennane gangs? Do you think the parents of Michael Donnelly deserve information and justice?

https://twitter.com/SilverbridgeGAA/status/1306335685557747718?s=19

I’m shocked you didn’t answer the question and asked one.

So far this evening from me asking a question on the relevance of an opinion poll instead of getting a straight answer from ANY of you we are now talking about the North

I’m shocked you didn’t answer the question and asked one.

The topic was discussed on the relevant thread...you are just doing what Brendan and trying to deflect. Tiresome and revealing.

The topic was discussed on the relevant thread...you are just doing what Brendan and trying to deflect. Tiresome and revealing.

As before if you want to quote my post at least have the manners to quote the entire post

Francie, answer me this, when I asked about the opinion poll who brought the conversation off?

It wasn’t me, who is this Brendan you are talking about?

As before if you want to quote my post at least have the manners to quote the entire post

Francie, answer me this, when I asked about the opinion poll who brought the conversation off?

I answered you on the opinion poll...what did you not understand.

Brendan is Brendan Bendar the last poster here who tried to deflect the thread by asking about SF...it's routine on this thread when the thread subjects get criticised.

Can you please tell me what political party you support? I just want to know what type of people label murder victims families seeking justice as crackpots. FF or FG?

Can you please tell me what political party you support? I just want to know what type of people label murder victims families seeking justice as crackpots. FF or FG?

SInn Fein I support

I answered you on the opinion poll...what did you not understand.

Brendan is Brendan Bendar the last poster here who tried to deflect the thread by asking about SF...it's routine on this thread when the thread subjects get criticised.

I understand everything, you on the other hand. Ok so you accused both myself and Brendan fro taking the conversation off topic?

Can you please read back over the thread, start at the opinion poll because that when I joined and point out the post either myself or Brendan took this off topic?

You are throwing out accusations, pleas back them up

PS I already know the answer and it ain’t either of us.

PS 2 Brendan sorry I’m sure you can defend yourself but I am making a point

I understand everything, you on the other hand. Ok so you accused both myself and Brendan fro taking the conversation off topic?

Can you please read back over the thread, start at the opinion poll because that when I joined and point out the post either myself or Brendan took this off topic?

You are throwing out accusations, pleas back them up

PS I already know the answer and it ain’t either of us.

PS 2 Brendan sorry I’m sure you can defend yourself but I am making a point

I answered your question on opinion polls...what did you not understand?

Brendan arrived and asked a completely off topic question about SF...just as you did directly after I asked you to point out what you didn't believe about the past of a government appointee.

Now are you going to engage in the debate or keep up the silliness?

I answered your question on opinion polls...what did you not understand?

Brendan arrived and asked a completely off topic question about SF...just as you did directly after I asked you to point out what you didn't believe about the past of a government appointee.

Now are you going to engage in the debate or keep up the silliness?

So you “missed” the post from a person accusing the Garda commissioner of all sorts which took the thread down this rabbit hole?

You seem to pick and choose what you quote and what you can reference. Silliness is exactly what it is.

So back to the original topic of the opinion poll, you all seemed very excited about it so tell me again why seeing as it is completely irrelevant and the post you made about Fg wanting to go to election was more bulls**t with no source

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

We'll see how the weekend goes. Maybe some of the extra Garda will vist a meat plant or bar with food.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement