Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF/FG/Green Next Government

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69,202 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Redgirl82 wrote: »
    What are you talking about? I am trying to be nice here but every post you struggle to read and then your response is just rubbish you have made up.

Why is that?

I am talking about what you 'assumed' and I can read what that was because you told us yourself what it was. Here you are AGAIN saying it:

Redgirl82 wrote:
    You will find a large majority of the south are well aware of these groups, hence why over 75% of people still don’t vote for a certain party

Now, unless you can show us the data as to why 75% didn't vote for SF then that above is an 'assumption'.

Also the affect of social media on some people, they will actually believe any sort of s**t posted on the internet

You still haven't told me what is UNTRUE about this:

Drew Harris was a senior PSNI officer when they shut down the Glennane inquiry 'unlawfully' according to the courts. He was pictured sitting beside his chief at the appeal which they lost. Fact.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Redgirl82

You still haven't told me what is UNTRUE about this:

How many times have I requested you to have basic manners and if you want to quote me then quote the entire post?

What is so difficult to understand?

How many times have I requested you to have basic manners and if you want to quote me then quote the entire post?

What is so difficult to understand?

If you have an issue with it, take it to a mod. I will continue to use boards.ie as I have always done.

How many times have I asked you a question and you have avoided answering it?

I will tell you how many times = 4.

Here it is again:

What is untrue or non factual about this:
    Drew Harris was a senior PSNI officer when they shut down the Glennane inquiry 'unlawfully' according to the courts. He was pictured sitting beside his chief at the appeal which they lost. Fact.

If you have an issue with it, take it to a mod. I will continue to use boards.ie as I have always done.

Here it is again:

You want me to discuss a subject which you and the other lad provided no source. A comment which is making accusations about a person I have no interest in or has nothing to do with a government thread.

Do you also want me to comment on if the earth is flat or not because you demand it? :-)

• Advertisement

Here it is again:

Also the quoting, it’s basic manners. The very basic.

You seem to want to run to the mods where anyone challenges you. Why is that?

If you don’t want to use basic manners that’s your choice. I suppose I personally expect people to at least have some manners, then that’s just me.

You want me to discuss a subject which you and the other lad provided no source. A comment which is making accusations about a person I have no interest in or has nothing to do with a government thread.

Do you also want me to comment on if the earth is flat or not because you demand it? :-)

He is a government appointee so is therefore relevant to a government thread. I provided two sources quoting the fact that this man was:
    a senior PSNI officer when they shut down the Glennane inquiry 'unlawfully' according to the courts. He was pictured sitting beside his chief at the appeal which they lost. Fact.

Now you say 'you don't want to discuss it, but were happy enough to accuse me and others of telling lies about him and 'accusing him of all-sorts'.

A two second trip to google will tell you
    1. He was a senior PSNI officer involved in ending the inquiry into the Glennane killings.
    2. That action was deemed 'unlawful' by a British court in Belfast.

Also the quoting, it’s basic manners. The very basic.

You seem to want to run to the mods where anyone challenges you. Why is that?

If you don’t want to use basic manners that’s your choice. I suppose I personally expect people to at least have some manners, then that’s just me.

It isn't basic manners except in your head. People do it all the time on this site n an effort to keep the topic focused.

I am not 'running to the mods' either, I am telling you that if you have an issue with what I am doing that you have the option of going to the mods because I am going to continue using the site as I always have.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

The government appointed Garda Commissioner has nothing to do with a government thread:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,563 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

I think it hilarious, if the department of education ever wanted to see how bad Ireland has got they could have a read over this rubbish

Also the affect of social media on some people, they will actually believe any sort of s**t posted on the internet

I’m sure a lot of them here would argue the earth is flat if the government put out a release saying it wasn’t.

The content of this thread proves it .

They would,Red, and argue it for eight to nine pages long.

You see, these lads are quite content to think that they can horse out rubbish and think that others will not come back on their own preferred party’s murky despicable record.

They profess to be ‘appalled” at the golf dinner episode but defend the black and white ‘event’ up in Belfast.

Now they will be on saying they never voted for the Shinners.

I wouldn’t waste too much time expecting anything else Red.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

McMurphy wrote: »
    The government appointed Garda Commissioner has nothing to do with a government thread:confused:

The current Garda commissioner. As tension ratchets up with the UK there's no way this man can be trusted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Hawthorn Tree

The thought of Bendar being a mentor for Redgirl amuses me greatly. There is no limit to how agitated they both will get :)

Bring back SheffieldWed and the meltdown will be complete!

A chara :D

smurgen wrote: »
    The current Garda commissioner. As tension ratchets up with the UK there's no way this man can be trusted.

Nobody responded the first you posted this so you posted it again :-)

The thought of Bendar being a mentor for Redgirl amuses me greatly. There is no limit to how agitated they both will get :)

Bring back SheffieldWed and the meltdown will be complete!

A chara :D

Why would anyone need a mentor on a forum?

The thought of Bender being a mentor for Redgirl amuses me greatly. There is no limit to how agitated they both will get :)

Always cool and collected Tree.

No danger of the Brenner getting ‘agitated’ always in control.

Far be it from me to ‘mentor’ Redgirl.

Well able to look after herself I can see, just making sure she doesn’t waste her valuable time on the spurious stuff pumped out by ‘team’ here.

Tactic 1 is always pump out enough ‘chaff’ to try to confuse those with opposite views.

The content of this thread proves it .

They would,Red, and argue it for eight to nine pages long.

You see, these lads are quite content to think that they can horse out rubbish and think that others will not come back on their own preferred party’s murky despicable record.

They profess to be ‘appalled” at the golf dinner episode but defend the black and white ‘event’ up in Belfast.

Now they will be on saying they never voted for the Shinners.

I wouldn’t waste too much time expecting anything else Red.

Why do I constantly need to teach you the same lesson?

Read my post from weeks ago: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=114376141&postcount=6640

Read it. Try and let it sink in.

Redgirl says she votes for the coalition of chaos because they are the best of bad lot. That in my opinion is a sad and weak argument. It will only keep the status quo in place. I voted for a Social Democrat and a very capable Independent at the last election. I voted FG for 20 years - that will never happen again.

It would be easier for me to have kept on my FG blinkers and looked the other way when they gorged at the trough and abused their positions. The lifelong family-made blinkers seem to work for Bendar, Blanch etc but they stopped fitting me. I hope new parties emerge when FFG decline even further. I hope FF cease to exist.

New Politics anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Read my post from weeks ago: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=114376141&postcount=6640

Redgirl says she votes for the coalition of chaos because they are the best of bad lot. That in my opinion is a sad and weak argument. It will only keep the status quo in place. I voted for a Social Democrat and a very capable Independent at the last election. I voted FG for 20 years - that will never happen again.

It would be easier for me to have kept on my FG blinkers and looked the other way when they gorged at the trough and abused their positions. The lifelong family-made blinkers seem to work for Bendar, Blanch etc but they stopped fitting me. I hope new parties emerge when FFG decline even further. I hope FF cease to exist.

New Politics anyone?

No new politics.
    Just new people gorging at the trough.
    They're all getting well paid, but opposition is the easiest trough of all really.
    Nothing to do but oppose, put a message out of what you'll do while still doing nothing and get reelected.
    Thats the real gorging at the trough I think.

New Politics anyone?

Tree, That’s your opinion and you are entitled to it.

I happen to think, work, and act differently.

Hope that’s ok with you.

Roaring about ‘breaking the State’ and ‘Up the Ra ‘ and dressing up like a bunch of magpies at an organised event in Belfast certainly wouldn’t really change my political outlook anytime soon.

Wafty idealisms and ‘noble aspirations’ don’t figure high on my list, a chara.

No new politics.
    They're all getting well paid, but opposition is the easiest trough of all really.
    Nothing to do but oppose, put a message out of what you'll do while still doing nothing and get reelected.

Got it in one, M’lud.

Got a flyer from some dude recently outlining all the things he had ‘called for’

If it wasn’t shiny paper I’d have taken it to the thunder box.

Fair play to the teachers. I reckon health care workers could be next.

https://twitter.com/newschambers/status/1307366481781559297?s=19

• Advertisement

Tree, That’s your opinion and you are entitled to it.

I happen to think, work, and act differently.

Hope that’s ok with you.

Roaring about ‘breaking the State’ and ‘Up the Ra ‘ and dressing up like a bunch of magpies at an organised event in Belfast certainly wouldn’t really change my political outlook anytime soon.

Wafty idealisms and ‘noble aspirations’ don’t figure high on my list, a chara.

Did you even open the link Blinkers?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

No new politics.

Must've been why Leo relishing going in there in a huff when the electorate handed him and his party their collective hole last election bish?

Someone must have had a word with him though, and somehow convinced him that the rag tag cobbled together unholy alliance with ff would be a better option than going off in his petulant teenage huff.

That's going well isn't it? :D

Fair play to the teachers. I reckon health care workers could be next.

https://twitter.com/newschambers/status/1307366481781559297?s=19

Luckily most people don’t have that point of view.

Luckily most people don’t have that point of view.

Great to see someone standing up for the safety of students and staff. Where'd you get your most people claim Brendy?

Aragh the teachers have become the most entitled public servants of them all. Impossible to keep happy. Schools will close in October anyway.

Aragh the teachers have become the most entitled public servants of them all. Impossible to keep happy. Schools will close in October anyway.

Ya god damn them for looking for contact tracing, testing and quick turnaround on results.
    Meanwhile the dail is still in the convention center.

https://twitter.com/GininaTeacup1/status/1307372452297748487?s=19

Great to see someone standing up for the safety of students and staff. Where'd you get your most people claim Brendy?

Heh heh you amaze me, dude.

Anyone with a lick of sense would understand that the thought of schools shutting down again, would sink the country into the greatest depression since the total lockdown.

You obviously don’t give two hoots,based on your post, and it would appear all you want is total breakdown and anarchy.

Sure there are some issues which need to be sorted, and they will, but exulting in the hope that they will bring the education system to chaos with a full on strike is strange.

Querying where I got the ‘most people ‘ claim shows just how way out of touch you and your fellow travelers are.

The ASTi I would suggest are wise enough to realise this and this is just a period of Sabre rattling.

Only idiots like that sweaty tosser down in the South East would exult in chaos for our country.

You are surely not in that mob, mr S. ?

Tut Tut smurgen...Brendi and Redgirl can make these claims and not have to back them up...that's how they roll, doncha know.

Tut Tut smurgen...Brendi and Redgirl can make these claims and not have to back them up...that's how they roll, doncha know.

Heh heh.... Francie.....it’s cloudy and breezy out there.

And you want a back up from Met Éireann.

Would ya ever..................:D

• Advertisement

Heh heh.... Francie.....it’s cloudy and breezy out there.

And you want a back up from Met Éireann.

Would ya ever..................:D

We can look out and verify if it is raining chum.

We cannot verify various claims you and others make when you won't back them up with data...they remain flimsy nebulous things flaoting around in the air - like misty rain on the bog.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement