Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF/FG/Green Next Government

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Lot of anger out there.

Shinners beginning to feel the heat.....

The Magpies are being reeled in, it would appear.

Shinners riding high after the election results and recent opinion pools.

FF now using the FG tactic of but Sinn Fein this, Sinn Fein that. When asked a simple question about advisors today, mickey decided to start talking about Northern Ireland.

That tactic worked very well for FG last election didnt it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Redgirl82

Who said the Government in the North have no power? Your talking nonsense trying to deflect that Mickey lied in the dail (again)

Mickey said Sinn Fein cant talk about the amount of advisors and their wages, as they get paid more up North.

14 advisors in total up North get paid less than the total amount of "Advisors" in the Republic.

Now you can talk as much ****e, and deflect, deflect deflect. Its a fact he lied but your still defending him.

Good job the general public see right through FF and FG now

The excuses used by SF when the awful record they have in the North is that its not their fault because they have no power. Now are we saying they have power so they are accountable for the awful record?

Very angry today, relax. Who is Mikey?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,558 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Any suggestions from the government supporters?

As Francie might say to initiate another 14 pages of mulch.....

Have you a link to what the “people of Ireland might think”

• Registered Users Posts: 27,971 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

McMurphy wrote: »

Is that the best you can come up with?

Edit: Was that a private function? No, I think is the answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,184 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Redgirl82 wrote: »
    The excuses used by SF when the awful record they have in the North is that its not their fault because they have no power.

?

Where have SF said this?

Link?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,807 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why does junior ministers need special advisors?

Where have SF said this?

Link?

The excuses used by SF when the awful record they have in the North is that its not their fault because they have no power. Now are we saying they have power so they are accountable for the awful record?

When have Sinn Féin said the Govt in N Ireland has No Powers because that's what you said

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Hawthorn Tree

As Francie might say to initiate another 14 pages of mulch.....

Have you a link to what the “people of Ireland might think”

I have my finger on the pulse BB and I am always right.

When are we all meeting for pints and where?

• Advertisement

When have Sinn Féin said the Govt in N Ireland has No Powers because that's what you said

SF haven't but if you have a look all acrossd this forum Francie and the rest of you use the excuse all the time. Francie forgets that I duscussed with him months ago and his commemt was it was a "puppet" government with no power and it was all the UK fault ther north is such a sham,bles

Now you are saying that no in fact it is SF fault the North is a shambles? correct?

You said its an excuse used by Sinn Féin, now your saying its not Sinn Féin but posters on here.

Keep smoking the weed

You said its an excuse used by Sinn Féin, now your saying its not Sinn Féin but posters on here.

Keep smoking the weed

Maybe keep off the personal comments.

So are you saying that Sinn Fein do have the power in the North?

SF haven't but if you have a look all acrossd this forum Francie and the rest of you use the excuse all the time. Francie forgets that I duscussed with him months ago and his commemt was it was a "puppet" government with no power and it was all the UK fault ther north is such a sham,bles

Now you are saying that no in fact it is SF fault the North is a shambles? correct?

I never said 'SF have no power'. That is an out and out lie.
    I have said the two jurisdictions are different and it wrong to compare like with like.

You aren't having a good day are you.

Caught spoofing twice now.

I never said 'SF have no power'. That is an out and out lie.
    I have said the two jurisdictions are different and it wrong to compare like with like.

You aren't having a good day are you.

Caught spoofing twice now.

So are you saying now that Sinn Fein do have power or don't?

Maybe keep off the personal comments.

So are you saying that Sinn Fein do have the power in the North?

Maybe stop saying 1 thing and a few posts later, stop contradicting yourself

You clearly stated it is an excuse SF use, then changed it to its an excuse used on a forum

Since you dont seem to have a clue, have a read
    https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/articles/overview-government-northern-ireland

I see you edited out the lie that I said they had no power. I will accept that as an apology.

Somebody else has posted how the power is distributed in NI, I suggest you read it and come back when you have educated yourself to the unique set-up NI is and how it is wrong to compare it to here.

Can we get back on topic, we already have plenty of threads on Irelands most popular and largest party on the island.

Worst ever start by a Govt here?

• Advertisement

When are we all meeting for pints and where?

Ok I know it's tricky. Choice of venue needs to be far from the border and meat plants and Dublin and historic Black&Tan atrocities. A constituency that has TDs from all the main parties and no recent agriculture ministers. The pub can't be showing Sheffield games either. Not near Clifden. Low Covid numbers too...

Where fits the bill?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

Ok I know it's tricky. Choice of venue needs to be far from the border and meat plants and Dublin and historic Black&Tan atrocities. A constituency that has TDs from all the main parties and no recent agriculture ministers. The pub can't be showing Sheffield games either. Not near Clifden. Low Covid numbers too...

Where fits the bill?

We'll have to be careful where we pick, Shef is pretty much barred everywhere. Doesn't stop him trying to sneak past the doorman in drag though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Yurt! wrote: »
    We'll have to be careful where we pick, Shef is pretty much barred everywhere. Doesn't stop him trying to sneak past the doorman in drag though.

Cork your only man. Free Beamish for a certain poster who retracts xenophobia accusations!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,663 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Where fits the bill?

Sophies bar in the Dean Hotel would be good, I hear they have a famous swing in there and if you fall off it you can claim 60,000 ;)

I see you edited out the lie that I said they had no power. I will accept that as an apology.

Somebody else has posted how the power is distributed in NI, I suggest you read it and come back when you have educated yourself to the unique set-up NI is and how it is wrong to compare it to here.

On second thought I didn't want to bring myself down to you're level.

Maybe answer the question. I doubt you will yet you call people "spoofer". Oh the irony.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

Redgirl has questions, and by god 'she' wants answers.

Wow, seems like I touched a nerve with the regulars. Funny how one question can get such a reaction from so many people.

On second thought I didn't want to bring myself down to you're level.

Maybe answer the question. I doubt you will yet you call people "spoofer". Oh the irony.

I answered it by pointing you towards a document that explains how NI works. Here it is again, in case you missed it.

And you can stop pretending about the lie you told by backing it up.

That is the level here, if you claim something and are asked to back it up, you are expected to do that.
    You have failed twice today alone to back up when asked to do it. Which makes the 'spoofer' claim totally accurate.

Wow, seems like I touched a nerve with the regulars. Funny how one question can get such a reaction from so many people.

Calm down will ya

• Advertisement

I answered it by pointing you towards a document that explains how NI works. Here it is again, in case you missed it.

And you can stop pretending about the lie you told by backing it up.

That is the level here, if you claim something and are asked to back it up, you are expected to do that.
    You have failed twice today alone to back up when asked to do it. Which makes the 'spoofer' claim totally accurate.

Off topic

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement