Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF/FG/Green Next Government

Options

Comments

Edgware wrote: »
    Or if caught with a gun but no bullets. You havent a clue

Yes,because a pipe with a hole,drilled in it,is comparable to a gun :pac:

Catch a hold of yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 27,971 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

This lad is a mechaic,who possed a pipe with a hole drilled in it

To me,that isnt enough evidence to.send someone to jail,and strengthens calls to ablosh the SCC

Would you be happy,to.get jail for possessing a pipe with hole drilled in it

What lad?

Danzy wrote: »
    Gerry who?

Was he that fellow shot in the 80s or 90s.

That's real relevant to the next 5 years.

Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.

We must always be vigilant to the threat from Irish "republicans".

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

blanch152 wrote: »
    Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.

We must always be vigilant to the threat from Irish "republicans".

Like Michael Collins and the lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

Yes,because a pipe with a hole,drilled in it,is comparable to a gun :pac:

Catch a hold of yourself
    No one has been convicted solely for having a pipe with a hole drilled in it despite what someone lacking in any knowledge of the law may think. Catching a hold of yourself is probably how you spend your leisure time

• Advertisement

No one has been convicted solely for having a pipe with a hole drilled in it despite what someone lacking in any knowledge of the law may think. Catching a hold of yourself is probably how you spend your leisure time

Talking down to the people. You sound like your leader Leo the Spoofer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

Talking down to the people. You sound like your leader Leo the Spoofer

Leo the spoofer who has ran FG since 2011 :P:P:P

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    Leo the spoofer who has ran FG since 2011 :P:P:P

No I said Leos legacy has been a reduction of 15 Seats in 3 years.

Luckily for FG he is not there since 2011.

Hows he getting on back working as a doctor one day a week?

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭PixieValentine

is_that_so wrote: »
    The Greens have a convention today so that should give them all a chance to vent. It'll be pragmatism and common sense v principles and militancy.

https://www.rte.ie/news/2020/0617/1147994-green-party/

According to Hugh O'Connell, just over 2/3rds of the people who've asked to speak at it are arguing in favour. 68% for, 32% against.

No I said Leos legacy has been a reduction of 15 Seats in 3 years.

Luckily for FG he is not there since 2011.

Hows he getting on back working as a doctor one day a week?

Do I need to quote what you posted? :p:p:p

Well he done more in 1 day than any of other parties did, most disappeared and only popping head up now....

• Advertisement

Do I need to quote what you posted? :p:p:p

Well he done more in 1 day than any of other parties did, most disappeared and only popping head up now....

He done 4 things since the election

1. Read out a few Speeches written for him, failing miserably with his film quotes
    2. Have cans with his mates in a Public Park in the middle of a nationwide pandemic where we were begging kids and teenagers to stay at home
    3. Have a go at Sinn Fein at every opportunity, a tactic while failed before and will fail after the election.
    4. Done everything he could to get FF and the Greens together with themselves for same old same old, and looks like failed

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭political analyst

smurgen wrote: »
    Are the Kinahans not in Dubai the last ten years? When are they booked in for the SCC?

It's not just about the Kinahan gang. There are also the dissident republican groups.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭political analyst

I'd say if the Green membership votes down the deal we'll be hearing loud and clear and urgent from those Inds who are interested in propping up a FF/FG government in return for a few local goodies. "Hold your horses lads, no need for another election, we can fill in for the Greens, without near as much hassle."

That would be a price worth paying - given the current situation. Lowry, Healy Rae and McGrath would support the renewal of the Offences Against the State Act - and so would Labour on the opposition side of the Dáil.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

That would be a price worth paying - given the current situation. Lowry, Healy Rae and McGrath would support the renewal of the Offences Against the State Act - and so would Labour on the opposition side of the Dáil.

They could run a minority government- it might last, it might not- it just might suit quite a few people on the sidelines to prop it up.........

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

It's not just about the Kinahan gang. There are also the dissident republican groups.

You'll have to take that up with Blanch.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

According to Hugh O'Connell, just over 2/3rds of the people who've asked to speak at it are arguing in favour. 68% for, 32% against.

I've been of the opinion since they agreed to talk that they'll go for it even if some of them hold their nose. Could see resignations out of it, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

• Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

I've been of the opinion since they agreed to talk that they'll go for it even if some of them hold their nose. Could see resignations out of it, though.

Saoirse McHugh the perpetual election loser might set up her own party with a military wing, take over a few allotments and control the lettuce, lintils and sandals market

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Hutch's seem exempt ?

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭PixieValentine

I think so too. I think we’re going to hear a lot of noise about it possibly not happening right up until the 26th, but I reckon at the end of the day, it’ll pass.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Saoirse McHugh the perpetual election loser might set up her own party with a military wing, take over a few allotments and control the lettuce, lintils and sandals market

They've promised Senate and possibly a Prius instead of a Yaris

smurgen wrote: »
    You'll have to take that up with Blanch.

Your friends the Kinahans have been hanging out with Mary-Lou and Michelle recently for photo-ops.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

I see references to her as a prominent Green party member - bizarre given she only emerged in the public eye last year.

blanch152 wrote: »
    Your friends the Kinahans have been hanging out with Mary-Lou and Michelle recently for photo-ops.

How are they my friends? Man take a break off the internet. Get some fresh air.

Looks like shadowy figures are struggling to contain revolts.

https://twitter.com/gavreilly/status/1273580988770254848?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

^^ They do have a point

He done 4 things since the election

1. Read out a few Speeches written for him, failing miserably with his film quotes
    2. Have cans with his mates in a Public Park in the middle of a nationwide pandemic where we were begging kids and teenagers to stay at home
    3. Have a go at Sinn Fein at every opportunity, a tactic while failed before and will fail after the election.
    4. Done everything he could to get FF and the Greens together with themselves for same old same old, and looks like failed

As I said more than most.....

In regards to number 2 please grow up....yes he is a politician but he is entitled to a life.....we are starting to turn into UK/US when people cant go about their daily buiness without some plonker taking a photo on a phone....

Remember all the US amazed that Byonce etc could walk around Dublin with nobody annoying them, do you want that to go away??

As I said more than most.....

In regards to number 2 please grow up....yes he is a politician but he is entitled to a life.....we are starting to turn into UK/US when people cant go about their daily buiness without some plonker taking a photo on a phone....

Remember all the US amazed that Byonce etc could walk around Dublin with nobody annoying them, do you want that to go away??

1. He said a load of ****e, him and his schools will be back, followed by Tony an hour later saying dont listen to him.

2.He could have easily had cans in his garden, why the need for showing off in public.

We were begging people especially young people to stay in. Is the "leader" of our country out and about having cans going to help in telling them to stay in?

3. Fact

4. Looks like true

1. He said a load of ****e, him and his schools will be back, followed by Tony an hour later saying dont listen to him.

2.He could have easily had cans in his garden, why the need for showing off in public.

We were begging people especially young people to stay in. Is the "leader" of our country out and about having cans going to help in telling them to stay in?

3. Fact

4. Looks like true

Hoenstly I couldnt care about 1, 3, 4

Grow up on 2, why should he stay in? he stayed within the limits as proposed by the government etc....

• Advertisement

Hoenstly I couldnt care about 1, 3, 4

Grow up on 2, why should he stay in? he stayed within the limits as proposed by the government etc....

So you dont care what he does basically once SF are not in charge.

Finally we have it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement