Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF/FG/Green Next Government

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69,179 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

blanch152 wrote: »
    Your friends the Kinahans have been hanging out with Mary-Lou and Michelle recently for photo-ops.

Where was this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

So you dont care what he does basically once SF are not in charge.

Finally we have it

No I don't care about your opinion.....thats the difference....

As I posted many times I no fan of Leo, I thought he would be good but once he moved the CHildren hospital that was the end. But I still can see he done a decent job during virus.....

Also I dont give a flying f**k what he does in his own time.....none of my business

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Shefwedfan wrote: »

As I posted many times I no fan of Leo, I thought he would be good but once he moved the CHildren hospital that was the end. But I still can see he done a decent job during virus.....

Then why do you keep replying to me?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Shefwedfan wrote: »

Also I dont give a flying f**k what he does in his own time.....none of my business

By what metric?

Then why do you keep replying to me?

I was replying because of yoru comments on his personal life.....I think it is a disgrace when people comment on any persons personal life

• Advertisement

smurgen wrote: »
    By what metric?

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 27,971 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

1. He said a load of ****e, him and his schools will be back, followed by Tony an hour later saying dont listen to him.

2.He could have easily had cans in his garden, why the need for showing off in public.

We were begging people especially young people to stay in. Is the "leader" of our country out and about having cans going to help in telling them to stay in?

3. Fact

4. Looks like true

Some people seem to have an infatuation with Leo drinking a beer in public (if it was a beer, I never looked that closely at the picture). Why? Of what importance is it?

Some people seem to have an infatuation with Leo drinking a beer in public (if it was a beer, I never looked that closely at the picture). Why? Of what importance is it?

We were begging people especially young people to stay in. Is the "leader" of our country out and about having cans going to help in telling them to stay in?

If you disagree fair enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,971 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

If you disagree fair enough.

What did he do in breach of the rules?

Do you have proof of the rule-breach? If so, contact the Gardai.

P.S. This is straight out of the SFOS handbook I got this morning.

What did he do in breach of the rules?

Do you have proof of the rule-breach? If so, contact the Gardai.

P.S. This is straight out of the SFOS handbook I got this morning.

Did i say he broke any rules?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭PixieValentine

2.He could have easily had cans in his garden, why the need for showing off in public.

Not really looking to get into the rights and wrongs of what people THINK about it, I totally respect if you think he shouldn’t have been there (personally I think it was a dumb move, because I think in his position, even if it was allowed, you need to be smarter about how these things LOOK to people) but to be fair, we weren’t begging people to stay in all the time at that point. He along with everyone else was allowed at that stage to meet in groups of up to 4 outside (though you probably don’t need me telling you given we’ve all lived with the endless news and updates about the virus for months now!) There’s a reason the pictures of him showed plenty of other people in the background too. It was allowed for them all to be there, same way as it was him. And he was apparently there because to meet in the Steward’s Lodge garden would have meant their friends going further than they were allowed to, at least that’s what I read in the Examiner. So in that respect it seems he was actually following the guidelines- but then ended up causing a row about whether he'd broken them in other ways as a result.

Edgware wrote: »
    No one has been convicted solely for having a pipe with a hole drilled in it despite what someone lacking in any knowledge of the law may think. Catching a hold of yourself is probably how you spend your leisure time

He literally was....the evidence againest him,was sum total of zero

Truthvader wrote: »

No....its evidently not...i linked his story earlier

(Lads whinge about people refusing to supply links,and then noone reads em,say that'll finish me with providing them :rolleyes: )

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Odd.

I seem to recall yourself and others going on for days about a shinner TD having a coffee on a park bench and whether or not they where breaching social distancing measures.

Caught with the hypocrisy y-fronts down again blanch. :pac:

It's not that long ago you were 'infatuated' with two Shinners having a coffee on a bench.

You are worse than Leo himself, climbing up on the high moral ground only to be shown your own hypocrisy in graphic detail.

McMurphy wrote: »
    Odd.

I seem to recall yourself and others going on for days about a shinner TD having a coffee on a park bench and whether or not they where breaching social distancing measures.

Snap.

It's not that long ago you were 'infatuated' with two Shinners having a coffee on a bench.

You are worse than Leo himself, climbing up on the high moral ground only to be shown your own hypocrisy in graphic detail.

He cannot help himself, I've described it before as a dog that's unable to stop itself from wagging his tail when it sees it's master.

I'm on record of saying people need to get over leo having a beer in the sun on his day off btw but blanch cannot resist having a dig and putting his foot in his gob.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Mortelaro

Odd.

Well Ms O'Reilly was definitely breaking social distance guidelines on that bench
    Leo in the park was not

He cannot help himself, I've described it before as a dog that's unable to stop itself from wagging his tail when it sees it's master.

I'm on record of saying people need to get over leo having a beer in the sun on his day off btw but blanch cannot resist having a dig and putting his foot in his gob.

Whats wrong with drinking tinnies in the park anyway??

Jesus of all things to critise someone for,we've all done knacker drinking growing up....so long as not affecting anyone else,what harm

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭PixieValentine

So apparently Catherine Martin gave the deal pretty strong backing in her speech at the convention... but she wants a review of the programme implementation every two months and to renegotiate in 2022 when it comes time to rotate the Taoiseach's office.

• Advertisement

Mortelaro wrote: »
    Well Ms O'Reilly was definitely breaking social distance guidelines on that bench
    Leo in the park was not

In your dubious forensic opinion.

Both were accused as were 3 FG Td's and Leo again when availing of photo op's in warehouse and hospitals.
    You lack of forensic examination of these incidents was noted on the relevant threads.

Mortelaro wrote: »
    Leo in the park was not

Sure you have already excused Leo and Simons close proximity photos as tricks of the camera and zoom lens tomfoolery etc etc.

I tend to let you argue your impossible to prove otherwise points.

We are discussing Blanch's thoughts that some might have "infatuations on leo drinking a beer, if it was a beer" because blanch didn't "look hard enough" :D

Of course had leo been a shinner, blanch would have known what brand of beer leo was supping on, how much it cost, from where he bought it, and how many times he leaned his arse over to one side to fart while drinking it.

That was the point.

Whats wrong with drinking tinnies in the park anyway??

Jesus of all things to critise someone for,we've all done knacker drinking growing up....so long as not affecting anyone else,what harm

More like xmen than knackers:D
    Very dapper!

0_leo-varadkar-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

So you dont care what he does basically once SF are not in charge.

Finally we have it

Well you got me upfront and 100%. I can't think of a single thing any politician from any other party could do that could approach the toxic legacy of Sinn Fein or the likely consequences of letting them near any kind of power.

^^

Buy one and get one free was it?

Fiscal prudence right there.

Sure you have already excused Leo and Simons close proximity photos as tricks of the camera and zoom lens tomfoolery etc etc.

I tend to let you argue your impossible to prove otherwise points.

Rubbish
    Other wise Tony Holahan wasn't socially distanced from the sign language people every day at the department of health briefings
    You just want to deny zoom lens science because it demolish's that Rubbish

• Registered Users Posts: 21,524 ✭✭✭✭Water John

Been away largely from Boards for a few days. Just read back a page or two on this thread. It has descended to a level of about the comments section of the journal.ie

Anyone addressing the substance?

Truthvader wrote: »
    Well you got me upfront and 100%. I can't think of a single thing any politician from any other party could do that could approach the toxic legacy of Sinn Fein or the likely consequences of letting them near any kind of power.

FG positively encourage them to go into shared power.

Good enough for some, but not good enough for 'the chosen people' of the south.

If FF or FG can't get in here, it will be a shock horror...'political crisis'. :):)

Water John wrote: »
    Been away largely from Boards for a few days. Just read back a page or two on this thread. It has descended to a level of about the comments section of the journal.ie

Anyone addressing the substance?
    What's that?

• Advertisement

Space time contimums or somefink like that. :)

Instead of just accepting as most did that they may have ****ed up and forgotten, and needed to do better. I almost messed up this morning myself until reminded.) these lads (Mort, blanch etc) lambasted one party and ignored the mistakes of another.

The classic definition of hypocrisy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement