Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF/FG/Green Next Government

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Snow Garden

Truthvader wrote: »
    Not a flicker of sympathy for her. A greedy self obsessed slug saturated in her own ambition who coldly decided to
    satisfy her own thirst for power by selling her soul to the devil. Hopefully she will be summoned by Slab and the lads and "advised" to F off forever

Cop on will you. You clearly have issues and you're making a fool of yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,208 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    You could say that, it might have worked till PBP published a letter saying SF woukdnt contact them

Where is that 'letter' that says they 'wouldn't contact them'?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Snow Garden

namloc1980 wrote: »
    If it turns out that FF ended up with both Health and Housing, that's some win for FG. Two poisoned chalices for FF.

Who got health?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Who got health?

Don't know the name yet but seems to be FF have it. Maybe give it to Stephen Donnelly, he's an expert in everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

Where is that 'letter' that says they 'wouldn't contact them'?

Give it up will you, its pure desperation now.....

Mary Lou and SF made a joke of themselves today

Leo with another slamdunk and then from nowhere Labour come in and kick the cr*o out of them when down

Execellent :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,218 ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

You could say that, it might have worked till PBP published a letter saying SF woukdnt contact them

Greens also went to them first.....so sorry your wrong. SF ran away and only popped up when deal was nearly done. "Change" my ass

You are ignoring the elephant in the room.
    Given the allocation of seats the only practical possibilities were:

FF+FG + smaller party
    FF+SF + smaller party
    FG + SF + smaller party.

When FF and FG refused to enter talks with SF they effectively blocked SF from being in govt.

As I said - I am not a SF voter by a long shot but that is what happened.

Edgware wrote: »
    Poor old Francie. You can slink away now. Maybe call out to Paddy Hooligan for a spot of lunch

No intention of slinking away anywhere.

This is my second favoured outcome...why? Because when this ends in the disaster it is surely going to end in, the change in Irish politics will only be copper fastened tighter.

5 years (I don't think it will last that long tbh) is a short time when you play the long game.

Give it up will you, its pure desperation now.....

Mary Lou and SF made a joke of themselves today

Leo with another slamdunk and then from nowhere Labour come in and kick the cr*o out of them when down

Execellent :P

So no letter to back up what you claimed.

Another lie.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,607 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

https://twitter.com/jasonomahony/status/1276841879959674882

This might put a halt to the magic beans proposals from Pearse et al for once and for all.

So no letter to back up what you claimed.

Another lie.

Francie the only one lying around here is you for weeks

Enjoy the day, new government is formed. Nobody could be bothered with your childish bickering today

Me certainly not

• Advertisement

No intention of slinking away anywhere.

This is my second favoured outcome...why? Because when this ends in the disaster it is surely going to end in, the change in Irish politics will only be copper fastened tighter.

5 years (I don't think it will last that long tbh) is a short time when you play the long game.

You need to stop trolling....nobody cares

Hopefully SF have figured out the “change” theme now just make them sound like a shower of idiots and they will give it up

• Registered Users Posts: 7,800 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

This might put a halt to the magic beans proposals from Pearse et al for once and for all.

In fairness it might put a stop to all of them.

Francie the only one lying around here is you for weeks

Enjoy the day, new government is formed. Nobody could be bothered with your childish bickering today

Me certainly not

Where is the letter stating that SF 'wouldn't talk to' PBP

Produce the back up or the accusation stands that you lied.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,865 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

namloc1980 wrote: »
    A Lexus hybrid apparently.

LS500h to be exact, all €115k of it :D

In the PfG that 'wasn't costed'. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Shinnerbots talking about other TDs having to earn their wages, the irony

Gas. That's for giving an example proving my point :)

Hopefully SF have figured out the “change” theme now just make them sound like a shower of idiots and they will give it up

SF pressure has brought about this historic day of change Shef

FG TD's voting for a FF Taoiseach. Onwards and upwards until they are officially forced to merge rather than pretending to be different. Change is all around you.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,607 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Actually that's a fair point, isn't the 20km/county boundary limit travel restriction still in place until Monday?

https://twitter.com/keithconnollyff/status/1276832964895289345

Why would anyone fear SF? As I said after Feb I wanted them to take over because at least we would only have 12 month of listening to SFbots like yourself before it all fell to s**t and we could get the politicians back into power

Seems SF seen the same issue so legged it....more fear in SF than with anyone else in Ireland.....

The politicians took over anyway and we now have a government. No need to fear SF, with the likes of Violet Anne and plenty more in ranks I fully expect them to shoot themselves in the foot so many times over the next 5 years they will be no longer the revolt voters option.....just a problem England have to deal with it North

Its laid out in my post. They showed the floating voter you can go elsewhere. The big draw was not wanting to waste a vote on a party had no hope. That's gone. And as I said it's not even SF. People are realising they don't have to go FF or FG.
    You should have got that from my comment but g'wan prove my point about folk more concerned about getting a dig in than discussing their own party. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Of all the people that talks of opposition misery and moaning you're the angriest, most negative poster I've seen, especially at a time when you should be happy with your lot. You posted the word waster about 60 times in the last few hours. Have a day off and enjoy your victory.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭IngazZagni

LS500h to be exact, all €115k of it :D

Do Lexus provide them for free? I had heard BMW gave the last Government cars for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

It'll help to reinforce what most people already know about their spin.

But it won't matter for Shinners as they believe what they read. They've no real concept of reality, and live in a bubble of what Mary Lou or PD say on dtelly and Social meedja.

Bannasidhe wrote: »
    I am far from being a supporter of SF and can't see myself voting for them tbh but that is some serious spin there.

After the results came in FF refused to enter talks with SF as did FG.

SF did not 'run away' - they were not invited to participate in govt formation talks with either of the 2 other parties who has enough seats to potentially form a majority coalition.

Labour, on the other hand, really did run away. And I used, to my shame, be a member of that party.

Same as myself, (former Labour).
    Labeling anyone critical as a shinner shows they might not be capable of reasoned analysis.

smurgen wrote: »
    Of all the people that talks of opposition misery and moaning you're the angriest, most negative poster I've seen, especially at a time when you should be happy with your lot. You posted the word waster about 60 times in the last few hours. Have a day off and enjoy your victory.

If you say so

Maybe quit attacking the poster and quote the posts?

If you say so

Maybe quit attacking the poster and quote the posts?

You have been attacking anyone with a criticism all morning.

Did you find that letter yet that you lied about?

SF pressure has brought about this historic day of change Shef

FG TD's voting for a FF Taoiseach. Onwards and upwards until they are officially forced to merge rather than pretending to be different. Change is all around you.

The people of Ireland brought the pressure, do you not agree?

SF where more surprised than anyone with election results.

You have been attacking anyone with a criticism all morning.

Did you find that letter yet that you lied about?

Quote the post I “attacked” someone please?

As part of the charter I don’t have to provide links, that’s straight from one of your fans!!!!

This is the thread you started. This is the thread you laughingly complained shinners were making all about SF.
    Have you nothing positive to say about what I assume is a party you like being in government? Hopes for policies, positions? Or more shinner guff?

SF forced a C&S last time...a tacit merger of FG and FF this time by convincing the people to vote for them.

I expect that to continue until lasting change can happen. That's what more and more people want. The vote share of FF and FG down to 44% now from 86% at it's height. Change is all around you.

• Advertisement

Bowie wrote: »
    This is the thread you started. This is the thread you complained shiners were making all about SF.
    Have you nothing positive to say about what I assume is a party you like being in government? Hoes for policies, positions? Or more shinner guff?

Read the thread, loads of positive....you just jump into the middle as usual and start throwing around accusations!!!

The only guff I have seen on this thread this morning is from Francie who is clearly bitter, a few people pointed out yet he continued.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement