Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three usage report for prepay

Options
  • 15-06-2020 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Can anyone on three prepay advise if they've been able to get a usage report from Three in the last 2 months?
    I got one no problem at the start of April for the full month of March. Then when I requested the same in May for the month of April I have been told I cannot receive this. They've got this brutal my3 app that only gives usage for the last couple of weeks at a time, seems to wipe all that data once you top up again. I've been back and forth with customer care agents for the last 6+ weeks and they all keep telling me to get this info from the my3 app, where no historical data is reflected!

Absolute joke of a service. Cannot wait to switch networks once I finally get some help with this issue (becomming less and less likely each day)

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Moved from Open Source.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,802 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Can anyone on three prepay advise if they've been able to get a usage report from Three in the last 2 months?
    I got one no problem at the start of April for the full month of March. Then when I requested the same in May for the month of April I have been told I cannot receive this. They've got this brutal my3 app that only gives usage for the last couple of weeks at a time, seems to wipe all that data once you top up again. I've been back and forth with customer care agents for the last 6+ weeks and they all keep telling me to get this info from the my3 app, where no historical data is reflected!

Absolute joke of a service. Cannot wait to switch networks once I finally get some help with this issue (becomming less and less likely each day)

Will your phone data usage not show you what you need to see?

Advertisement