Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10" Android Tablet wanted

Options
  • 15-06-2020 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

Hi all, looking for a 10" android tablet for netflix viewing and zoom calls. Has anyone seen any decent prices?

My Max budget 150 -180. I've seen a few teclast ones but unsure about quality. Cheers in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Happy_Harry

I would stick with the well known brands.. Samsung, Lenovo, Huawei and keep your eyes open for a deal. Or go the Amazon Fire route, which is Android based but not all apps available.

Most Lenovo tablets will not play Netflix in HD and will give you very limited future Android updates- but are cheaper
    Huawei will probably play netflix in HD, but uncertain updates
    Samsung slightly more expensive but no issues with HD or updates.

Check some review sites like mynexttablet.com and you will find loads of info.

If you don't care about Netflix in HD, I would probably go for Lenovo M10 - currently for 170 in argos.
    I personally have just ordered a Samsung Tab A 10.1 with 3GB RAM on Amazon Germany for 209.

Best bet is to keep your eyes open on the ebay argos shop for refurbished tablets- currently they don't have any, but once they come back, you will get a good deal there. I picked up a 10" Lenovo tablet a couple of years ago for under 100..

Advertisement