Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will Mary Lou be a good leader of the opposition or?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

Except im not??

All i do is highlight hyprocrisy,where anywhere have i said SF are great,they are hypocrites too....just there any amount folks to critise them,while then fall in line and they blindly support ffg

You are at some stage,realise support for unity isnt equal to support shinners,varadkar has come out in favour of utd ireland like......its a politically extremist and isolated position here to oppose reunification

Wrong thread....you are looking for the United Ireland one :P:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

Mary lou would argue a black crow is white everything the coalition say she will be against. For her to come out and say she will be next tioseach is a joke she knew no one would do a deal with her after the past of her party leaders of old. She just loves her own voice I'd say she will be pushed out ofter next election by her own party

Just as well one person likes it at least! :D

I'm unable to listen to her hectoring tone at all.

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    Wrong thread....you are looking for the United Ireland one :P:P

Bored with that for next while,so need spread this and the anti-rugby info further

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

Bored with that for next while,so need spread this and the anti-rugby info further

Never mind the wrong thread, your not even in the right forum for anti-rugby!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    Your on this forum nearly 24 x 7 telling everyone how great SF are and now your saying you are not SF supporter?

The party pays him to post, but they don’t pay him enough for him to vote for them.

• Advertisement

The party pays him to post, but they don’t pay him enough for him to vote for them.

Fairly handy hide behind excuse,when you cant discuss points raised alright

Noone gets paid to post on a dying website,hence why anti-rugby dont bother with here

• Registered Users Posts: 8,041 ✭✭✭Patser

No mention of some of the other new guns that have attracted attention such as Violet-Anne Wynne or Riada Cronin?

Oh, I was going for the positives.

As for the negatives and risks for SF:

They'll still be seens as happy to sit back and whinge.

For all the possibilities of their new TDs, there's equal risk that skeletons in closets may come out, or inexperience may lead to massive gaffs. Riada Cronin is in my constituency, and I've already seen a few around saying they regret their vote, it was a protest type thing, VA Wynne - was she also the one that went on holiday rather than campaign?

SF still have dinosaurs like Ellis in their ranks, which allows the past to be thrown at them.

They may be main opposition party but they are still fishing in a rather crowded pond with SDs, PBP, Labour and others all offering very similar ideas to theirs - and therefore limiting how much May Lou can manouvre without others nibbling at her in turn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Fairly handy hide behind excuse,when you cant discuss points raised alright

Noone gets paid to post on a dying website,hence why anti-rugby dont bother with here

Not seeing much discussion from you, responding in kind.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

Yes,our homeless figures are higher,than ever been??
    The ira havnt done anything with yonks :pac:....bit like saying FF supporters equals supporting bertie and haughey :pac:...its 2020,try to keep up brah

As i said....why is justice for that young lad not included in programme for government....oh yeah,it was an election ploy

Meh,i dont want anything for free, but i think private sector,low paid have worst deal of any group in state (and we have highest % on below living wage in the eu),and shinners seem only people about to represent them....we have childcare workers,who cant afford send their kids to childcare,this cant continue

Jesus, what a cocktail of makey uppy statistics and nonsense

Await the Sinn Fein proposals on childcare. Maybe Uncle Gerry's paedo brother could be put in charge given his special interest in the area or any of their huge choice of sociopaths who so happily deprived so many of a parent.

Truthvader wrote: »

Whats made up?
    Await the Sinn Fein proposals on childcare. Maybe Uncle Gerry's paedo brother could be put in charge given his special interest in the area or any of their huge choice of sociopaths who so happily deprived so many of a parent.

Pretty sure jerry adams paedo brother is dead.....quiet telling people have to resort to deceased brother of a retired politian to find something to critise a party on :pac:

Like try to make critism relevent,or even remotely based on policy,this is usually how i decide to vote for anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Truthvader wrote: »

He died, thought you'd know that, any word on the Grace report,?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,275 ✭✭✭Hamsterchops

Blaaz, I've crossed swords with you many times in the UI thread, and I'd sware you're pro Sinn Fein....

Are you definitely saying you don't support Sinn Fein or the PIRA?

Blazz, I've crossed swords with many times in the UI thread and I'd aware you're pro Sinn Fein....

Are you definitely saying you don't support Sinn Fein or the PIRA?

Im pro irish freedom....this deosnt blind me to hyprocrisy of SF.....pira simply deosnt exist and has been on ceasefire with quarter of a century.....they really are irrelevant to rational current discussion in 2020 tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

You too could be a Sinn Fein Online Supporter - enlist today!

https://www.sinnfein.ie/sfos

Im pro irish freedom....this deosnt blind me to hyprocrisy of SF.....pira simply deosnt exist and has been on ceasefire with quarter of a century.....they really are irrelevant to rational current discussion in 2020 tbh

Very clever with your wording there :cool:

Very clever with your wording there :cool:

:D:D

Politics of condemnation get yous nowhere kid,but i can see both the good and bad in what they done

No, not funny in the slightest, specially as so many people lost their lives in your little "freedom fight". Oh yes we're so unfree, and the people of the North are so unfree, I'm just glad that your freedom fighting chums can't plant bombs anymore to gain their "freedom" :cool:

No, not funny in the slightest, specially as so many people lost their lives in your little "freedom fight". Oh yes we're so unfree, and the people of the North are so unfree, I'm just glad that your freedom fighting chums can't plant bombs anymore to gain their "freedom" :cool:

Their gone with 25 odd years,perhaps we can return to 2020 issues now??

Like i know this website is dying and all,but should we not try keep.things a bit relevent to modern times

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

KevRossi wrote: »
    She'll oppose everything, will have 20/20 vision in hindsight, but will mostly play the populist card of spend, spend, spend; increase social welfare, increase social welfare, increase social welfare and cut taxes, cut taxes, cut taxes.

How will we pay for that? To quote herself.. " the demographics will sort it out".

They normally say "use the apple money" the only problem with this is theyve spent it about 10 times now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

Freedom from what??

• Advertisement

Listening to Mary Lou is as depressing as watching Eastenders. Thankfully I don’t do either.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭maestroamado

IRREVELANT??? no...

They sidelined themselves by the fact that they have nearly 25% of the players and decide to opt out of the game...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

Listening to Mary Lou is as depressing as watching Eastenders. Thankfully I don’t do either.
    Boom boom boom boom boom boom. I can see the similarity between Eastenders and SF/IRA

• Registered Users Posts: 56,341 ✭✭✭✭walshb

They'll be better than Fianna Fáil or Fine Gael ever were, because at least there's some ideological difference between themselves and the government. I don't think that's ever happened in this country before.

Yes...oppose absolutely everything........

Don't forget about the border poll and the need to reunify Ireland.

And ban English speaking in schools......

Force the Irish language even more so on us all...

touts wrote: »
    Mary Lou is an empty but noisy vessel. She will just moan and complain and the people will love her for it. She is the Irish Trump. Pearse Doherty however will be a scarily good power behind the throne.

Hey, I am no big fan of SF policies, but Trump is a complete outlier.....nobody is remotely comparable tho that mad man.

In what way did the people vote for change in the last election?
    I though FF won a seat more than SF because SF didn’t run enough candidates which was a bit of a faux pas.

This is the biggest load sh1t I have been hearing from SF

What change? Who did they vote to govern?

The electorate was completely split....

SF incessantly trotting out this puke grates me.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭Pkiernan

Mary Lou McDonaldtrump.

Her failure to help the authorities and name IRA rapists leave a very large Achilles Heel exposed.

She cannot be held seriously on the matters of Women's and Childrens rights until she helps to lock up those filthy IRA child molesters and rapists.

Why is she silent on this?
    An objective view could be that she is beholden to dangerous men behind closed doors.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,971 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Im pro irish freedom....

Freedom from what?

The tired old mantra of the yoke of British oppression?

This is 2020. Old ideas of nationalism need to be thrown out. We are one people, we are equal. They are one of the sources and causes of discrimination.

A nationalist freedom fighter cannot call themselves a true egalitarian.

Advertisement