Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meanwhile in Dijon, France

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

Existing EU rules allow states to deport citizens from other EU countries if they have become a burden on the welfare system of the state. You are wrong, again.

It is never effected.

In Amsterdam there's a homeless guy who I used to see for well over 2 years. He was from London, collecting BBB wnd welfare.

I know plenty of people from foreign countries who lost their jobs and went on the dole for months on end. None were deported.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

It is never effected.

In Amsterdam there's a homeless guy who I used to see for well over 2 years. He was from London, collecting BBB wnd welfare.

I know plenty of people from foreign countries who lost their jobs and went on the dole for months on end. None were deported.

Existing EU rules ALLOW

"If you are an EU citizen who travels to another EU country and can’t find gainful employment/support yourself after 3 months you can legally be repatriated."

"That's about as accurate as saying that one can be banned from going to Galway if one is from Dublin"

You were wrong. You are still wrong. Get over it. It may not be enforced, but that can if they want to 100% legally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

...Meanwhile in Germany (Stuttgart) x500 folks attact police and smash shops during riots

Half of those arrested were non-german nationals.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-53126464

Police said the situation was
    "completely out of control"
    https://www.dw.com/en/germany-riots-and-looting-grip-stuttgart/a-53886746

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭DelaneyIn

Why is Europe importing this chaos?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭ArchXStanton

DelaneyIn wrote: »
    Why is Europe importing this chaos?

Cheap labour, more consumers to buy the Sh!té cheap labour makes, it also has the added bonus of diluting national identities... Voila you know have a mixed bag of servile people to the EU...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,483 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

...Meanwhile in Germany (Stuttgart) x500 folks attact police and smash shops during riots

im shocked that they are shocked :pac:

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

Just saw the piece about the looting and rioting in Stuttgart on France24.
    “They were unbelievable scenes that have left me speechless. In my 46 years of police service, I have never experienced this,” said the Stuttgart police chief, Franz Lutz.

Maybe it is a situation for Germany of "reap what you sow".
    Wonder how the working German will respond in the voting booths to scenes like these.

12 arrested ere not German, 12 were German and of those 12 three had an immigration background.
    The police were enforcing drug laws and this incited the disorder but it was reported that these krawall(brawl) tourists had been congregating for a number of weekends.
    Can you imaging if the Gardai actually started enforcing drug laws on the quays boardwalks. There'd be carnage.
    Those who will be prosecuted will not be given a simple slap on the wrists.

Stuttgart is a lovely city and the inhabitants won't put up with this but won't swing to the far right.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

Can you imaging if the Gardai actually started enforcing drug laws on the quays boardwalks. There'd be carnage.

I don't see the zombies of the liffey boardwalk as being the same as what was happening in stuttgart.

Not my reading of it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

imme wrote: »
    I don't see the zombies of the liffey boardwalk as being the same as what was happening in stuttgart.

Not my reading of it.

was down there the other day , the vast majority were non nationals astern Europeans and further afield , large group of Africans openly smoking and selling weed by the bridge ,

what do you think would happen if the gardai went after them as they did the irish junkies that were there in the past , (abet at the prompting of the local shop owners)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Mr. Karate

Existing EU rules allow states to deport citizens from other EU countries if they have become a burden on the welfare system of the state. You are wrong, again.

But we're stuck with Africans and Middle Easterners?

Following this week's theme of meanwhile in...(Dijon, Stuttgart)

Yesterday had London's cultural enriched locality of Brixton have it's turn:
    This poor chap appears to have had his foot driven into, by a fast car:

DEIj9cf.png

22 cops injured, with 2 hospitalised.

Replying to a Sky News tweet on the injured officers, one anonymous police officer wrote: “We came under sustained attack from bottles and missles , no NATO's or PSU kit...4 on my team struck but ok. “Tactical withdrawal. Everyone of us wanted to kit up and go back in , due to injured officers unable to do so. “Proud of all officers there last night. Very Hostile crowd.”

Just a block party innit bruv?

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭DelaneyIn

BBC: largely peaceful street party in Brixton

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 51 ✭✭gibsmedat

DEIj9cf.png

Replying to a Sky News tweet on the injured officers, one anonymous police officer wrote: “We came under sustained attack from bottles and missles , no NATO's or PSU kit...4 on my team struck but ok. “Tactical withdrawal. Everyone of us wanted to kit up and go back in , due to injured officers unable to do so. “Proud of all officers there last night. Very Hostile crowd.”

Poor oppressed blacks in their £150 air jordans.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭katiek102010

Cal4567 wrote: »
    I've spent enough time in the English north and midlands and agree entirely with this. I don't need right wing twitter or forums to tell me what has been plain to see from my own eyes. Despite the big efforts from charities and local authorities, these issues are mounting.

I have said elsewhere all this propelled many to vote for Brexit and in the UK we even saw in December how many traditional Labour voters in northern towns deserted Labour and did something they never thought they would ever do and vote Tory.

Planned and modest immigration, good. Too much, no thanks.

The UK has been destroyed because of it. When they were holding the Olympics in 2012 they knocked numerous amounts Ghettos in East London. Moved the scum out and it's spread everywhere.

Currently numerous areas of London, Kent particularly the Medway towns, Surrey and Essex are no go areas after dark.

That is completely and utterly untrue. You can come to Ireland from a safe country, be refused asylum, appeal and appeal until a concession is made, receive residency, apply for dole and never be removed from it. The Irish government will not let you starve to death if you can prove that you are functionally useless.

Now, they'd cut me off if I decided I didn't want to work any more. But not the congenitally useless.

lol.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/human-rights-challenge-issued-to-social-housing-policy-for-non-irish-f6vhfnr20

Free registration. Worth the read.

As an EU citizen you have every right to go to the dole office straight from the airport and then to the council to declare yourself homeless.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,839 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

DEIj9cf.png

That's some vibrancy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

Danzy wrote: »
    That's some vibrancy.

dindu nuffin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭BarnardsLoop

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/dindu_nuffin

Man, the racists are out in force today!

dindu nuffin

Why did the police try to knock them down, lucky they were able to run over it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Mod: @1800_Ladladlad - don't post in the thread again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Nermal

Where 'policing by consent' has led to.

Nermal wrote: »
    Where 'policing by consent' has led to.

Progressive activists go home to Suburbia, confident they stuck it to the system.

Places like Brixton will become even more violent.

Same is happening in America.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

The UK has been destroyed because of it. When they were holding the Olympics in 2012 they knocked numerous amounts Ghettos in East London. Moved the scum out and it's spread everywhere.

Currently numerous areas of London, Kent particularly the Medway towns, Surrey and Essex are no go areas after dark.

Aw they are not , last time I was in kent I was able to stroll around after closing time and felt safer that the last time I was on o Connell street in the middle of the day

Meanwhile in....

Glasgow (today), what looks like yet another cultural incident has just occured, major incident declared. x3 RIP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭BarnardsLoop

Meanwhile in....

Glasgow (today), what looks like yet another cultural incident has just occured, major incident declared. x3 RIP.

Good work, junior detective! Though you should probably let the proper authorities know you've found out the identity of the person responsibe!

Unless... no, you couldn't possibly me jumping to conclusions based on your own prejudices!

mynamejeff wrote: »
    Aw they are not , last time I was in kent I was able to stroll around after closing time and felt safer that the last time I was on o Connell street in the middle of the day

Was that Sevenoaks

Good work, junior detective! Though you should probably let the proper authorities know you've found out the identity of the person responsibe!

Unless... no, you couldn't possibly me jumping to conclusions based on your own prejudices!

The attacker has been named and yes it is a disgruntled refugee

The attacker has been named and yes it is a disgruntled refugee
    Indeed, also the (media alleged) Christian convert, mental healther, was today told in court, by the Prosecutor, he was heard shouting a couple of words (along the lines of something that rhymes with 'snackbar'), while carrying out the atrocious attack.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Accumulator, did you see there is a thread for the Glasgow stabbings?
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058090617

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/19/chechnyas-leader-blames-police-failures-for-violence-in-dijon
    Ramzan Kadyrov, the autocratic leader of Chechnya, has expressed support for compatriots involved in clashes in the French city of Dijon this month, saying they were protecting one of their own because police failed to act.

The unrest was sparked by an assault earlier this month on a 16-year-old Chechen boy in Dijon, which was followed by a call for reprisals and many Chechens travelling to the city.
    So again it was French society to blame, not the people fighting...

Ramzan Kadyrov is an incredibly dangerous individual and connected to many murders, including Chechen blogger
    Imran Aliyev, who was found dead with multiple stab wounds in a hotel in France.

He is the sort of man that takes matters into his own hands and don't involve the police - pretty much what happened in Dijon.
    The Chechens would never be satisfied with the police handling matters.

So what are all those Chechens doing in France still? It's perfectly safe for them to return home now.

Advertisement