Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meanwhile in Dijon, France

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 386 ✭✭Biafranlivemat

iamstop wrote: »
    Ever been to Singapore?
    Singapore has very interesting laws, that allow it to succeed.

Yugoslavia also did well for a time, but with the fall of Communism, The smelly stuff hit the fan.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

More diversity this time from Australia

https://twitter.com/lporiginalg/status/1272927777532940290

So much to look forward to.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

One thing I can't get my head around is this...

Even if you are the most liberal 'person of the world' no borders type of individual you must see the trouble immigration is causing around the world.

You must see it only gets worse, not better.

You must see that what we are doing is never going to work.

I saw a video yesterday of African origin youths in Tallaght running amok in a huge crowd. It's worrying and it's not the Ireland I know or want. It's completely alien to the country I know.

Why are we importing this? What do we gain?

The thing is did you see African youths or black youths?

If they were born in this country then they are Irish citizens. They just happen to be scrotes with dark skin instead of scrotes with white skin.

I've seen mobs of little scrotes outside the Jervis Centre, some black, some white causing aggro, hassling security, etc. They all had Dublin accents.

statesaver wrote: »
    More diversity this time from Australia

https://twitter.com/lporiginalg/status/1272927777532940290

So much to look forward to.

The strange thing is,why wasnt racism mentioned in this case,and why are not white people protesting and rioting all over the world and demanding statues removed of Nelson mandela.

Or we implement a proper system which expels those immigrants who don't contribute from the country.

It's really easy to do. You track them down and you say "you are a guest to this country, you haven't paid taxes in x amount of time", you give them a deadline to find legitimate work and if they don't you deport them.

And that is how it should be for every nationality whether British immigrants, Asian or African.
    Two doors down from my father, there is a Nigerian Family. The father of the house claims to be a civil engineer, he has been sitting on his arse for at least two years. I say deport him and his family.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭ArchXStanton

The thing is did you see African youths or black youths?

If they were born in this country then they are Irish citizens. They just happen to be scrotes with dark skin instead of scrotes with white skin.

I've seen mobs of little scrotes outside the Jervis Centre, some black, some white causing aggro, hassling security, etc. They all had Dublin accents.

Surely the children of doctors, rocket scientists and brain surgeons wouldn't be involved in such carry on..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

Ahhh, lovely multiculturalism.

Are you trying to maintain that the participants are all legal immigrants?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭LiquidZeb

You know what lads? Some of the **** being posted here wouldn't look out of place on the stormfront forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

LiquidZeb wrote: »
    You know what lads? Some of the **** being posted here wouldn't look out of place on the stormfront forum.

Not again. Are you a regular visitor to ‘stormfront’?

Report any post you consider to be in breach of the site rules.

Multiculturalism is great, its easy to remember it's goals.
    Diversity
    Inclusion
    Equity

OR DIE is acceptable.

• Advertisement

Not again. Are you a regular visitor to ‘stormfront’?

Report any post you consider to be in breach of the site rules.

Going to tell us your contact who can get you any consultant you want?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭CtevenSrowder

Why do you visit stormfront? Are you a racist?

Why do you visit stormfront? Are you a racist?

Yeah want to share usernames?

I don’t think they would appreciate that, sorry. Try cultivating your own contacts.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

?

?

Your man says he has contacts who can arrange for him to meet any white HSE doctor he wants

Yeah want to share usernames?

Never been on it. Though thanks for confirming that you're a racist all the same.

Never been on it. Though thanks for confirming that you're a racist all the same.

It was sarcasm.

?

I mentioned that I could get an appointment with any consultant of my choosing, he has difficulty believing that.

I mentioned that I could get an appointment with any consultant of my choosing, he has difficulty believing that.

Yeah I mean it's so believable. They'll drop everything they're doing just to see to him.

• Advertisement

It was sarcasm.

Glad you clarified. I was worried that the FBI might now be monitoring you.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,682 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Just catching up on this thread.

Was in Dijon years ago. Nice city and fantastic mustard !!

Looks like multiculturalism has dealt it a severe blow :/ I fear for Ireland 2025

Yeah I mean it's so believable. They'll drop everything they're doing just to see to him.

I don’t recall saying that. You clearly know little about how the health care system works.

Oh ffs not this cr*pola again :/

I don’t recall saying that. You clearly know little about how the health care system works.

If I know little you know even less. The health service certainly doesn't operate on a taking care of mates first basis.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Gradius

Well that's lively.

An honest, rhetorical question for everyone to ask themselves, left, right, up, down, whatever...

Observing the real world around you, do you think things are going to get better in terms of the acceptance of immigration? That more and more immigration into countries will calm things down? If so, why?

Even consider the online discourse, forget everything else. Has this been a welcome development? Is it not the very harbinger of pure division in society? Forget immigrants, what about the fact, right here, that Irish people are at complete loggerheads with each other over very serious issues. Divisions that quite clearly translate into real life.

Oh ffs not this cr*pola again :/

I have noticed 3 or 4 different posters use the same or similar phrase in the last week in threads related to immigration / blm / race etc. It is almost as if they are being briefed to use it. Or else they all decided to visit stormfront in the last week to have something to compare boards.ie to.

Very suspicious.

Anyway, I only came here because i was shocked to see a moderator openly post something so racist and I guess it was sad to see how much boards.ie has fallen.

I think the admins have a lot to answer for. i've scrolled through a lot of Biko's posts which are incredibly racist and in the current environment I dont know any company would have a person with that kind of post history representing the website.

Enjoy your rants against the bleedin foreigners

Sorry but do you realise where the reference to Biko comes from. Do some basic research before accusing ppl of all sorts !!

If I know little you know even less. The health service certainly doesn't operate on a taking care of mates first basis.

That’s what we want you to think.

• Advertisement

Gradius wrote: »
    Well that's lively.

An honest, rhetorical question for everyone to ask themselves, left, right, up, down, whatever...

Observing the real world around you, do you think things are going to get better in terms of the acceptance of immigration? That more and more immigration into countries will calm things down? If so, why?

Even consider the online discourse, forget everything else. Has this been a welcome development? Is it not the very harbinger of pure division in society? Forget immigrants, what about the fact, right here, that Irish people are at complete loggerheads with each other over very serious issues. Divisions that quite clearly translate into real life.
    As long as disagreements remain political as opposed to personal things should be OK on that end. The problem ofcourse arises when someone puts outs that they are opposed to large scale immigration, for example, and quite quickly gets labelled racist and/or xenophobic. Tis one reason we should all reject the Americanisation of political discourse.

Advertisement