Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phone number listed in old accommodation pdf

Options
  • 16-06-2020 1:42pm

Family member used to look after off campus UL accommodation queries many years ago. They passed away in 2015 but we continue to get phone calls. Just got a call this morning and they mentioned they saw our number on boards.ie.

I'm guessing they're still getting our number from this:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin//attachment.php?attachmentid=88506&d=1250704495

Any chance that could that be nuked please as it's showing up in Google searches? Previously have been in contact with UL's accommodation office and others have complained as well but they didn't know where people were getting the contact details. I know it has "2009-2010" on it but that seems to be getting missed!

The thought of having it removed and preventing any further calls is orgasmic to me.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Do you have access to the previous account? If so you can delete the attachment from this page:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/profile.php?do=editattachments

Oh I didn't post it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Oh I didn't post it.

I meant when/if you're logged in as the family members account.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Can you post a link to the actual thread not just the attachment. It will help the mods.

Spear wrote: »
    I meant when/if you're logged in as the family members account.

Sorry for the confusion but I don't know who posted it. Some random user. Certainly not us or our late father.
    Can you post a link to the actual thread not just the attachment. It will help the mods.

I would love to if I knew! I was hoping you guys would be able to figure it out.

• Advertisement
  • Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi Waylon Creamy Misfortune,

I've tracked down one thread where it's attached and removed the PDF from that post, directing users to checkout the UL Student Living site which would have up to date information. Trying to track down if there may be other threads where it's listed.

Edit: Just the one usage of that particular PDF.

Oh thank you very much!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement