Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The Mega MK7 & MK8 Golf GTI/GTD/R thread - Part II

Options
1130131132133134136»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,435 ✭✭✭JoeA3

that’s a mistake I think. It doesn’t appear as an option in the configurator either. Lapiz is an “R” only colour, never been an option on the GTI. (Although yes I know they’ve offered it on R Line too for a while).

This new GTI is believe it or not a tad cheaper than the outgoing car. And a few bits that were optional are now standard, such as camera and winter pack. And it’s got 30-odd more bhp. Bargain 😝

The Clubsport will still be the one to go for imo…

• Registered Users Posts: 13,346 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

I know this query has been answered loads of times before... but the search capability of the Boards website is a mess…

What is the service interval for the DSG gearbox in a Mk7.5 PP GTI? There are so many conflicting results online.

Advertisement