Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Controller drifting to the left.

• 16-06-2020 3:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,203 ✭✭✭✭

Sucks.
    Controller is brand new from power city. Probably only about 6 weeks old. It's starting to drift for the left. I tried one or two solutions on YouTube (press the analog stick in and move etc) but nothing.

Anyone know of any nice tricks to fix it?
    Or should I just give up and go down to power city :p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Go back to Power City ;)

Even if you fix it now temporarily, not worth it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,203 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Cheers.
    Just checked and it's only 8 weeks old. Got it delivered to the house. Sucks they don't have any more in stock.

Boo. Boo I say :pac:

Just an update for those who might have the same issue.
    I used a can of compressed air that I got for 1.50 in Dealz (picture attached) and it seems to have fixed it. Hope I'm not counting my chickens.

I'm still gonna bring back mine as it's only been 8 weeks but this might help those who's controller is well out of warranty.

Just an update for those who might have the same issue in the future.
    I used a can of compressed air that I got for 1.50 in Dealz and it seems to have fixed it. Hope I'm not counting my chickens. I sprayed the air into the stick while holding it at different angles.

I'm still gonna bring it back as mine is only 8 weeks but this fix might help for those who's controller is well out of warrenty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,014 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Sucks.
    Controller is brand new from power city. Probably only about 6 weeks old. It's starting to drift for the left. I tried one or two solutions on YouTube (press the analog stick in and move etc) but nothing.

Anyone know of any nice tricks to fix it?
    Or should I just give up and go down to power city :p
    What colour is your controller?

• Advertisement

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    What colour is your controller?

Black.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,014 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Black.
    Bring it back and if they have the berry blue one, take it. It's beautiful.

Advertisement