Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to find Webcam locally

Options
  • 16-06-2020 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭

Hey guys I'm trying to buy a webcam either a logitech c270 or microsoft lifecam HD or something else around the similar price point

But problem is I can't find stock anywhere tried currys, harvey normans even smaller shops is there anywhere online with pretty fast delivery as I need it pretty quick for work stuff at the end of the week

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Stocks have been low since the world started deciding to use video conferencing. I gave up a few weeks ago and started using an old phone and the droidcam app.

Paid for the pro app so about a fiver, plus got myself a mount from amazon for about a tenner and that was the total cost camera wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,432 ✭✭✭con747

Hey guys I'm trying to buy a webcam either a logitech c270 or microsoft lifecam HD or something else around the similar price point

But problem is I can't find stock anywhere tried currys, harvey normans even smaller shops is there anywhere online with pretty fast delivery as I need it pretty quick for work stuff at the end of the week

Try here http://www.projectorbulbs.ie/Logitech-HD-Webcam-C270.html it seems to be in stock, delivery a bit steep if it is.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,011 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

This might be of interest while awaiting your preferred model

https://www.freetv.ie/webcam/

Advertisement