Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St.Joseph’s Clonsilla

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Mg1989

ongarboy wrote: »
    Facebook group pages seem to be the way to go. Ongar has a couple as does Hansfield, Little Pace etc. I've gleaned a lot of useful info from the Ongar page.

As St Joseph's is so new, you might need to be the one to create it! :-)

I've seen a very active sub forum in Boards Accommodation forum for Royal Canal Park in Ashtown that discusses everything from snag lists, to grievances with developers to general neighborhood queries so a forum there might help too.

Yeah exactly. It would be great to setup a functioning community. So I have created group: St joseph's clonsilla Buyers on fb.

Its for anyone who has bought into st joseph's.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

Looks like the first residents have started moving in. Took a quick stroll around the open section of the development this afternoon. Looks really well, especially the area that looks towards the hospital with the mature trees all along the perimeter along with a nice little amenity walk. I understand a playground will be built at the back corner of the site.

One observation, the 3 storey houses look impressively big but when you peek in the front windows, the sitting rooms seem tiny. Maybe the bare rooms just look smaller unfurnished...

All in all, I think this development will be a fine addition to the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Treedays

2 bed showhouse went up for sale today, bit pricey at 360k for a 2-bed mid terrace house imo but that's the way the market's gone. Includes the contents, but they can't be worth more than 5-10k ?

https://www.daft.ie/dublin/houses-for-sale/clonsilla/4-saint-josephs-green-clonsilla-clonsilla-dublin-3123714/

The EA pictures are hilarious. showing Myos and the Castleknock Hotel.
    Even the Wellington monument in the phoenix park, which according to google maps is 10.7km away by car. They might aswell put up pictures of disneyland for what it's worth.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭doogie!

Treedays wrote: »
    2 bed showhouse went up for sale today, bit pricey at 360k for a 2-bed mid terrace house imo but that's the way the market's gone. Includes the contents, but they can't be worth more than 5-10k ?

https://www.daft.ie/dublin/houses-for-sale/clonsilla/4-saint-josephs-green-clonsilla-clonsilla-dublin-3123714/

The EA pictures are hilarious. showing Myos and the Castleknock Hotel.
    Even the Wellington monument in the phoenix park, which according to google maps is 10.7km away by car. They might aswell put up pictures of disneyland for what it's worth.

Wow, that’s pricy, started at 305 I think

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Luluk

Think the Jade was 315k in the first phase and then went up to 325k in the later phases. So you're effectively paying 35-45k for the floors, furniture and design. As nice as the showhouse looks, I would feel pretty ripped off paying that.

• Advertisement

Luluk wrote: »
    Think the Jade was 315k in the first phase and then went up to 325k in the later phases. So you're effectively paying 35-45k for the floors, furniture and design. As nice as the showhouse looks, I would feel pretty ripped off paying that.

No way too expensive but given the lack of supply they will get it. I went for a 3 bed house 116sqm for 365 in Lucan.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Luluk

doogie! wrote: »
    No way too expensive but given the lack of supply they will get it. I went for a 3 bed house 116sqm for 365 in Lucan.

Yeah it's nuts, but I agree someone will pay it given the demand. Congrats on the new house btw! Lucan is a nice spot and the 116sqm is a better size than say The Pearl at St Joseph's. Hope it all goes smoothly for you.

Luluk wrote: »
    Yeah it's nuts, but I agree someone will pay it given the demand. Congrats on the new house btw! Lucan is a nice spot and the 116sqm is a better size than say The Pearl at St Joseph's. Hope it all goes smoothly for you.

Thanks for the nice message ðŸ‘

Advertisement