Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New current account pin

Options
  • 17-06-2020 9:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hi, 
    I setup a new current account and have just received my debit card in the post, it came with instructions on usage (sign back of card, activate at ATM, etc), and terms and conditions, it did not however come with a PIN. Is this something that i will get to setup upon first use in an ATM, or is this sent separately?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi Jack be Nimble

Thanks for checking in with us here and welcome to Bank of Ireland. 

Yes, you will need your 4 digit PIN to activate the card. As this is sent in the post separate to the card, to check on the delivery of this we would ask you to login www.365online.com select Service Desk/ Ask a Question and an Advisor can certainly look into this for you. 

If you prefer to call it's 0818 365 365 /00353 14044000. 

Just to add, once you have the PIN you can activate card by making a cash withdrawal at any ATM. If you prefer not to withdraw cash, you can simply retrieve your balance at a BOI ATM.

We hope the above info helps, 

Many thanks
    Alison

Advertisement