If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Approximate Delivery Times for the Galway area?

Options
  • 17-06-2020 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

As my title says, I was just wondering what the usual/average delivery times are for large items to Galway at the moment (as in, is it usually 5 days to this area or is it generally faster/slower)??
    I'm presuming some delays due to the pandemic, but I ordered a 55 inch TV on Monday and was really hoping to get it by the weekend :D

Edit:
    Didn't receive a tracking number, but my order invoice was updated to 'Taken', so presume it's been dispatched?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Silvara,

thanks for the PM and I'm pretty sure you have mailed in as well?

Your TV was completed by us yesterday, the particular TV was out of stock for a couple of days ( V V V NICE TV BTW :D ) but came back into stock late Monday, your TV was collected yesterday from Belfast and I would assume that it will be delivered to you tomorrow.

However you should have had a text from Aramex couriers to confirm a delivery day?? It would be useful to know if you had this text as we have had a few reports of Customers not getting ant text alert and we can chase Aramex on this again to find out what's happening.:mad:

Emmaj@richersounds.ie looks after our online logistics and Emma spends half her life onto DPD or Aramex - so don't hesitate to drop Emma a line with any delivery query and she will do her best for you,

Thanks again Silvara and always keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭silvara

Hi Silvara,

thanks for the PM and I'm pretty sure you have mailed in as well?

Your TV was completed by us yesterday, the particular TV was out of stock for a couple of days ( V V V NICE TV BTW :D ) but came back into stock late Monday, your TV was collected yesterday from Belfast and I would assume that it will be delivered to you tomorrow.

However you should have had a text from Aramex couriers to confirm a delivery day?? It would be useful to know if you had this text as we have had a few reports of Customers not getting ant text alert and we can chase Aramex on this again to find out what's happening.:mad:

Emmaj@richersounds.ie looks after our online logistics and Emma spends half her life onto DPD or Aramex - so don't hesitate to drop Emma a line with any delivery query and she will do her best for you,

Thanks again Silvara and always keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

Hi John,

Thanks for getting back to me about my order, yes I'd emailed previously to ask availability since it was out of stock at the weekend. Am just far too impatient/excited to see the TV in action! :D

I can PM you my order number if you need it but, no, I haven't received any text from Aramex to confirm a delivery day hence why I thought to contact you so I know to make sure I'm home that day.

Thanks, for the contact info. Will be sure to drop her an email if I have any further questions.

Silv

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Silv,

chatted to Amx and they have advised that delivery is scheduled for tomorrow :)

Keep us posted if we can ever assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭silvara

Great news, thanks for all your help! :)

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

silvara wrote: »
    Great news, thanks for all your help! :)
    Any issues please let us know Silvara.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.