Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 30+ Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

Just Ings for me tonight.

Never really considered selling him when he was playing Norwich and i couldnt afford any other decent 3rd striker for the week.

He's currently still in my wildcard team, but hanging on by a thread, so many mid range striker options available at top half teams with better fixtures.

85 points with 15 players to play.

Super HEWT!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭markc91

On BB had ings and bruno last night currently on 101 with 13 to play

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

markc91 wrote: »
    On BB had ings and bruno last night currently on 101 with 13 to play
    wow tonne up already what's your weekly rank?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Somethin doesnt add up though, unless he had tc de bruyne or sterling? 5 clean sheets incl henderson? I didnt kno irish fpl players were up there along with top points for gw worldwide but then im new here :p

Introducing yourself by suggesting people are making up scores that's different! You'll see there are often amazing scores posted here each week. Guessing that's them in 6th for ireland this week. Not going to post the link as some people don't like their real name being linked to here.

Up from 100k to 30k that's a nice way to come back!

manual_man wrote: »
    wow tonne up already what's your weekly rank?

Just had a look and 101 was at ~123rd for the week. Kinds crazy its not top 100!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,247 ✭✭✭✭km79

TAA Doherty and in particular Abraham are my differentials
    I don’t see Abraham in any team at all around me
    Could do with two of them delivering

km79 wrote: »
    TAA Doherty and in particular Abraham are my differentials
    I don’t see Abraham in any team at all around me
    Could do with two of them delivering

Abraham is definitely a bit different think he was in a differentials article on ffs so a few more might have picked up but doubt many. Should be a nice ranking jump over Auba owners if he picks up some points.

jimmii wrote: »
    Abraham is definitely a bit different think he was in a differentials article on ffs so a few more might have picked up but doubt many. Should be a nice ranking jump over Auba owners if he picks up some points.

I’m worried Abraham won’t start though

I’m worried Abraham won’t start though

Always a chance but I think it would be a bit of a surprise if he didn't at least this time out. Giroud will probably start some but you would imagine Abraham gets this one at least. You would think he'll want to show what he can do before Werner arrives too. With the Willian issues I guess it might even be possible Abraham could be trialled wider to see if they can find a shape that could include him and Werner?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 IsErik

Erik Lamela used to be class for FF

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

IsErik wrote: »

When? Think he's had one season where he got over 100 points.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

That Fernandes haul was a killer 102k > 117k.

Just Jiminez today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

A well below average 50 on my bb so far good few differentials going today with leno justin bowen vardy and cahill

Watford XI: Foster; Masina, Dawson, Kabasele, Femenia; Hughes, Capoue; Pereyra, Doucoure, Sarr; Deeney.

Leicester XI: Schmeichel; Chilwell, Evans, Soyuncu, Justin; Ndidi; Barnes, Tielemans, Maddison, Albrighton; Vardy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭Ginger n Lemon

jimmii wrote: »
    Introducing yourself by suggesting people are making up scores that's different! You'll see there are often amazing scores posted here each week. Guessing that's them in 6th for ireland this week. Not going to post the link as some people don't like their real name being linked to here.

Up from 100k to 30k that's a nice way to come back!

I do have to apologize - i saw the team on another thread. very impressive. I guess i just go too upset bruno took that penalty instead of rashfor, i am terrible

hoping for some vardy/sarr magic now otherwise i may have lowest scoring team on d thread with 65 so far with rashford, kdb (tc), laporte, ederson, baldock, grealish having played so far

Hope Sarr doesn't go too mad today, want him in soon.

Hoping Barnes shows some form as he is back in my team and probably starting next week

This has been a good game to watch.

This has been a good game to watch.

How are Barnes and Sarr looking ?
    And vardy?

And vardy?

Barnes and Vardy quiet. Sarr has been involved but final ball poor though he did put in a great cross at the end of the half.

• Advertisement

And vardy?

Sarr the pick of the 3. Has the beating of Chilwell. Think he’s a top 4-6 (team) player with time.

Barnes not been great when he’s had the chance to show something.

Vardy doesn’t get judged on how he’s playing as that never matters. If the opportunity comes he’ll stick it away.

Leicester started off well but Watford have taken control and that may ultimately suit Leicester who look dangerous on the counter.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Trey13

Can definitely see myself getting Sarr in. Looks likely, albeit if his final ball isn’t great.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

IsErik wrote: »

This was genuinely never even close to being the case.

Sarr got through the middle and did well but keeper makes a fantastic save.

Edit - I’ve a feeling it may have been going wide.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭Ginger n Lemon

Sarr missing one on one. Cant get any worse

Deeney good chance. Watford starting to turn the screw.

Sarr missing one on one. Cant get any worse

It can get much much worse than a keeper making a fantastic save. Sarr did nothing wrong.

Auba Pepe Laca start

Nketiah bench

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

Totally forgot I have Auba today. Probably wish that was still the case in a few hours.

Advertisement