Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 30+ Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Brighton — Ryan; Schelotto, Webster, Dunk(C), Burn; Pröpper, Bissouma; Mooy, Groß, Trossard; Maupay.

Arsenal — Leno; Bellerín, Mustafi, Holding, Kolasinac; Pépé, Ceballos, Guendouzi, Saka; Lacazette, Aubameyang(C)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭Benimar

I’m feeling far to happy about getting two games out of Buyako Saka!

• Registered Users Posts: 36,259 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Ah yes. Every semi punt is going to do nothing this week, aren't they?

This time Harvey Barnes.

Albrighton hits the post and then Foster pulls off a great save from Maddison 3-4 seconds later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Auba Pepe Laca start

Nketiah bench

REDEMPTION

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,159 ✭✭✭COH

Two starts from Saka is one more then I was expecting tbh... happy days. Auba better match Ings now!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Albrighton hits the post and then Foster pulls off a great save from Maddison 3-4 seconds later.

Was sure that was in

• Registered Users Posts: 48,247 ✭✭✭✭km79

Lundstram wrote: »
    Totally forgot I have Auba today. Probably wish that was still the case in a few hours.

Wide left again

km79 wrote: »
    Wide left again

It's best to not watch him play I find, and just wait for the goal notification

Holebas on for the last 3 minutes.

Enough time to get a yellow surely.

• Advertisement

Chilwell goal

Chilwell cracker

Gray assist

Demarai Gray with the assist. He’s been excellent since he came on for Barnes

My word what a goal

No saving that.

Very harsh on Watford.

Still think they’ll stay up though. Played well today. Will have easier games.

Dawson equaliser

Kabasele assist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

Worried that Barnes will be benched next GW. He's a very much hot and cold type of player.

Benimar wrote: »
    Demarai Gray with the assist. He’s been excellent since he came on for Barnes

Barnes was icing his hamstring. Wouldn't be surprised to see him benched against Brighton.

Thought Dawson had done enough today to keep Cathcart out of the team but may have cemented that place now.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Mmm are you sure? 111 points top of gw had de bruyne triple captain ings, fernandes, 5 clean sheets incl henderson... has sterling too.

Did you have triple captain de bruyne, 5 clean sheets incl henderson etc? Something doesnt add up?

Attached there.

Bench boost with Henderson, Leno, Stevens, Lundstram, Laporte, Targett, TAA, Saka, KDB, Grealish, McGinn, Fernandes, Ings, Auba and Aguero.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,159 ✭✭✭COH

As an owner of nobody a 1-1 there with nobody of note scoring is very welcome. I had just assumed Maddison would have hauled after getting rid of him having done nothing for me since 2019

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Justin was on for 9 points 5 mins ago. Ugh

Craig Dawson scoring a bicycle kick 93rd minute equaliser is a new normal that I fully support :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,048 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

Justin was on for 9 points 5 mins ago. Ugh

I though he played well.

I'll be getting him in for one of my Sheff Utd Defenders of nothing goes wrong this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,247 ✭✭✭✭km79

Barnes was icing his hamstring. Wouldn't be surprised to see him benched against Brighton.

****e
    I currently have him starting and Grealish benched

km79 wrote: »
    ****e
    I currently have him starting and Grealish benched

I've him starting too but no decent sub. Might just get rid for Sarr.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭Ginger n Lemon

Brighton the only team not to win in 2020. Face leicester, utd, city and pool later on. This game is huge for them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

trying to keep a track of all the tv coverage, which channel is showing the brighton game?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Happy4all wrote: »
    trying to keep a track of all the tv coverage, which channel is showing the brighton game?

BT for this
    Sky for next
    BBC for late

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

Happy4all wrote: »
    I thought they were all for to air? :rolleyes:

I refuse to pay for BT.

Advertisement